Went to my 18 week appoint or so I thought.....

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 25th, 2009, 10:23 AM
And now they are saying that I'm only at 17 weeks which puts me into May but I think I am going to stay in the april DDC if everyone is ok with that. Granted baby will be born in April via c/s since I guess they schedule it a week prior to the due date which is fine with me since I already have a May baby .
Everything went fantastic heart beat was great and have only gained 5 lbs through the whole pregnancy so far which is nice. (Past ones I gained nearly 100lbs and thats a lot for a 4 11 person weighing around 200 <heh>). They aren't sure what is causing all of the pain I have which is rather irritating they think it may be scaring tissue that grew onto bladder? Anyone have this problem?
But here is a little more good news I have my u/s on the 15th of Dec so I really hope this LO is cooperative for me to know what it is, though I am predicting BOY. Either way as long as baby is healthy it won't matter to me or my SO at all!
Well everyone take care and have a great Thanksgiving
November 25th, 2009, 10:26 AM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
I'm glad you had a good appointment. What was their reasoning for saying you are only 17 weeks vs 18? Just curious. Good luck at your u/s next month!
November 25th, 2009, 10:29 AM
renee4152's Avatar Proud Mommy of 2!
glad you had a great appt and that you are staying with us!
November 25th, 2009, 10:31 AM
Kodithegirl's Avatar Super Mommy
Glad you had a good appointment! Did they say you were only 17 weeks because of the measurements of the baby?

We just re-worked everything! Completely new fabric options, Slings, 6 new bedding options, Custom vinyl wall decals, and much much more!! $5 off for any justmommies.com forum members!!

November 25th, 2009, 10:35 AM
They originally set it at April 26th since how my blood work came and we had to keep checking that for the first few weeks because they were thinking it was going to be ectopic but guess not. Then when they did an u/s at 10 weeks or what not I guess thats when it was changed and seemed to have been not discussed with me unless it was and I was just to ecstatic to care about the week since I didn't loose the little one. Does this make sense lol just woke up from a nap.
November 25th, 2009, 10:35 AM
TeamNick's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Glad you are staying with us.

Mommy to Evie and Isla Marie

November 25th, 2009, 10:38 AM
Kodithegirl's Avatar Super Mommy
That does make sense...glad your little one wasn't ectopic! I went through that same scare with this baby, and it's really not fun at all!

We just re-worked everything! Completely new fabric options, Slings, 6 new bedding options, Custom vinyl wall decals, and much much more!! $5 off for any justmommies.com forum members!!

November 25th, 2009, 10:40 AM
Its not fun and the stress that goes with it omg really rough time it puts one through thats for certain. I was just getting irritated with all the blood they kept taking I'm not good at all with needles. lol
November 25th, 2009, 12:36 PM
frgsonmysox's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to frgsonmysox Send a message via MSN to frgsonmysox Send a message via Yahoo to frgsonmysox
I'm glad it was a good u/s nonetheless!
~Beth~ Wife to my Airman Chris, and mommy to: Anthony Nathaniel (8/31/04), Anastasia Fae (8/01/06), Baby C (lost on 10/12/07), David Cillian (7/31/08), Charles George (4/29/10), and Alan Christopher (2/22/12)

My BLOG - A Day In The Life of a Freg (it's a little bit of everything!)
November 25th, 2009, 01:59 PM
shanna's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Glad everything went well
November 25th, 2009, 02:14 PM
..Penelope..'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yay for a good appointment! Please do stay!

Missing our angel baby since Feb 7, 2009

Visit
BeaMade for unique, adorable, high quality handmade crochet hats and booties, velcro free soother clips and soft sole baby boots.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search