What are your cravings?

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 27th, 2009, 11:41 AM
Super Mommy
And are they different from previous pregnancies? Carrying same or different gender?

This pregnancy (a girl) I haven't had any major cravings other than one. I do get an urge for a hot sub from Subway at least once a week. Dh is there now with my order. And a really fizzy fountain drink of Mountain Dew every other day or two. Besides that, I can't think of anything I crave more than pre-pregnancy.

With the last pregnancy (a boy) I had a huge thing for Taco Bell. It's funny because this time I kind of shudder at the thought of Taco Bell. No thanks. I also craved pizza and mountain dew with him. So so far, just mountain dew is the same. .

How about you?
November 27th, 2009, 11:51 AM
Amanda C's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
They change constantly for me. Right now it's milk and pancakes.

November 27th, 2009, 11:53 AM
homeschooling mom of 2
I'm craving sleep, does that count? hehee

I have a daughter and am pregnant with another little girl.... last pregnancy I wanted anything and everything sweet, this time not as much. I also craved tons of pizza and this time also not so much (then again we're on the east coast now so I can't get the thick pizza like I ate with my 1st DD). At the beginning of this pregnancy I craved spinach BIG time but that's passed.
November 27th, 2009, 12:05 PM
CanadianLou's Avatar Laura - mom of 3
My cravings last time was Kraft Dinner, Subway, Dairy Queen Cake and tea biscuits.

This time so far, I was craving Feta Cheese, Poutine, Creme Brule, Hamburger Helper(cheddar cheese melt), seafood and baklava. haha.

Sometimes I wonder if these are 'real' pregnancy cravings or I just get on a roll on something...LOL I find it hard to tell. Oh well I'll use pregnancy as the excuse, and I do notice that foods I used to like are not as appealing. Example. I wasn't ever a big fan of salsa. So I'd make nacho's at home and only have sour cream with it, now I don't have any sour cream and tons of Salsa.

Thank you Meganpixel for the most fantastic siggy!

November 27th, 2009, 04:17 PM
Love_the_Shoes's Avatar Love my girls!!
ORANGE JUICE. I drink 3 1/2 gallons a week. I can't get enough of it.

November 27th, 2009, 04:47 PM
Mega Super Mommy
kristen I would croak of heart burn lol. sounds good but I'd croak lol.

I can't think of anything specific. I think smoothies is my craving this time. I want smoothies all the time

November 28th, 2009, 06:17 AM
Kittynoah's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This is my first, so I ddon't have anything to compare to - but I crave oranges, and spicy food (lots of jalepenos, banana peppers, etc). If I hae chips, I want jalepeno flavored...of course, all this leads to heartburn and I have to take pepcid every night before bed!

Oh! And potatoes. I don't even really like baked potatoes, but I want them all the time now!

November 28th, 2009, 06:46 AM
krissy1989's Avatar is loving her two boys!
This is also my first, and I have definitely been craving potatoes---baked, scalloped, and mashed. This craving hasn't changed for the past three months.

I've also craved popsicles, ice cream, pizza, and sweet tea. I've just recently been craving apples and chocolate.

LoveLove
Love
LUV LOVE YOU!!
November 28th, 2009, 08:20 AM
CuteName's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
No major cravings here either and I'm pregnant with a girl too. I do want meat and potatoes a lot more than normal.

My food aversions are the weird thing. I do not want crab or shrimp which I usually ADORE. I can't stand fast food either at all and I've been a McDonald's junkie ever since I was a little kid. I can't stand hamburgers at all and I used to love a big bacon cheesburger with BBQ sauce. I don't even want fries and i LOVE fries.

I guess it's a good thing or I'd be huge already...lol.
November 29th, 2009, 08:22 AM
Veteran
Spicy food, milk, cereal and kool-aid. I could survive off those things, LOL!

Expecting #2
EDD 4/16/2010

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search