Hungry!!!

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 27th, 2009, 08:05 PM
Number3ontheway's Avatar Regular
I am so hungry and it's 11:00pm and I can't figure out what sound good. I hate that feeling! Any other ladies still have a hard time finding somethign that sound appetizing even though you are super hungry? ANd why does this always happen late at night?
November 28th, 2009, 04:44 AM
Amanda C's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I was really full when I went to bed but it's now 6 am and I'm absolutely starving!

November 28th, 2009, 06:04 AM
Kittynoah's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It usually happens to me in the morning. I feel really full in the afternoons and evening, but my morning I am starving! And then mid morning, even though I eat breakfast, I am so hungry I could eat anything! I keep a cabinet of snacks in my classroom where I work, and usually I just choose out of desperation - since nothing sounds "great" to eat. But they are snacks I usually like, not unappetizing, just not what I really "want" in themoment. I would keep lots of healthy choices so that even if it isn't what you are craving, it is something you know you like and is healthy for you. I keep lots of oranges (been craving them lately), apples, nuts, and cheese/crackers.

November 28th, 2009, 06:34 AM
krissy1989's Avatar is loving her two boys!
OMGosh, I have been STARVING out of control ever since morning sickness took its leave almost two weeks ago. I feel like a moo-cow with how much I'm eating! I just say eat when you're hungry, especially since we're pregnant and our bodies know when we need a little extra. It doesn't have to be a full-course meal. I find that, even though I feel starved, I'm usually satisfied by something small, like a biscuit with jelly, or small baked potato, or a light sandwich (I've always eaten a lot of carbs, so these things are normal to me, but I don't know if they're right for your tastes).

And I've also gotten really hungry late at night!But my worst case yet---in which I literally couldn't fall asleep for HOURS because I was so hungry, and I kept waking up in the middle of the night after dreaming about food---was because I hadn't eaten since about 6 p.m.. We'd had a large supper, so I thought it'd be better for me if I didn't snack on anything. But boy did I learn a lesson that night! By the time I woke up again around 5:30, I was crazy-starved, and I forget what I ate, but it wasn't breakfast foods!

LoveLove
Love
LUV LOVE YOU!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search