anyone past 20wks and still sick?

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 29th, 2009, 05:41 PM
homeschooling mom of 2
I'm 21wks now and though I haven't thrown up in weeks (other then a gag during brushing teeth here or there) I'm still getting sick feeling every night like clockwork. Some nights are worse then others (like tonight, passing on dinner as I don't think it would stay down) but all in all I feel gross starting every evening and it continues until I go to bed (early). I am still taking my B vitamin & unisom at night and wonder if maybe its effects wear off in the early evening or if I'm just doomed to feel sick this whole pregnancy. With DD I was really sick but it stopped around 15wks.
November 29th, 2009, 06:52 PM
TeamNick's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am still sick.

It is a combo of my gestional diabetes and heartburn. My doctor did give me something to help me stop throwing up but it doesn't seem to be working.

Mommy to Evie and Isla Marie

November 29th, 2009, 07:49 PM
homeschooling mom of 2
ohh I'd hate to be still throwing up along with the bad heartburn I've been having, I hope you're able to maybe get them to give you something else! (PS: love your new siggy)
November 29th, 2009, 08:05 PM
CuteName's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm not. I can't imagine how yucky you must feel. I hope it goes away soon
November 29th, 2009, 08:30 PM
lilflower
I still take phenergan everyday I hope it goes away too. For all of us!
November 30th, 2009, 09:57 AM
DondraB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I just threw up Fri night! I haven't thrown up in a few weeks....and I hardly ate anything at Thanksgiving (I get full really easily) but at 2:30am Fri night/Sat morning I was puking my guts out! This one was diff than all the other times I puked because after this time I didn't feel better...I was worse and nautious all day Sat! To make things worse, we got up at7am and drove 2 hours to Dallas to take Kinley to see Yo Gabba Gabba Live...all the loud music and lights flashing and 2 hour ride back did NOT hlep the nausea! But atleast Kinley had fun!
But yea I hope this goes away too..I'll feel good for a day or two then get nautious again!

November 30th, 2009, 09:59 AM
*Ashley*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am still sick too. There is no rhyme or reason to it either. I am not sick every day, more like every other day. Sometimes I am sick in the morning, sometimes at night. I have a pretty strong stomach but I have been very gaggy lately and just smelling something strong (can be a good smell even) will make me have to puke.

Thank you Katarina for my fabulous siggy!

November 30th, 2009, 10:00 AM
~Claudia~'s Avatar mommy to Nico & Seba
I hope it passes soon for you all. Heartburn is more than enough for me...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search