Mommy of the Week - samanthajane (Samantha)

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 29th, 2009, 10:25 PM
mylene169's Avatar Kaija and Kolbie's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mylene169 Send a message via Yahoo to mylene169
Samantha! You're our next MOTW!

What is your favorite color?
What was your favorite subject in school?
Do you have any hobbies?
November 30th, 2009, 07:51 AM
sarah*'s Avatar Loving My Piglets
Do you drive?
What is your favourite food to eat?
Do you have any siblings?

November 30th, 2009, 08:28 AM
Kittynoah's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Do you work or SAHM?
What is your favorite thing about being pregnant?
What is your least favorite thing about being pregnant?

November 30th, 2009, 09:16 AM
Shelli1981's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Shelli1981
First Thing you Bought for baby?

Favorite Vacation Spot?

November 30th, 2009, 03:41 PM
Regular
What is your favorite color? i really like bright colors and it changes all the time, but i think for now it's green
What was your favorite subject in school? math was always my favorite up until college, now i love my psychology classes
Do you have any hobbies? i've picked back up on crocheting, i used to play guitar and soccer in high school. i like to read, sometimes paint.

Do you drive? yup, it's been 5 1/2 years since i got my license! [i find that absolutely nuts]
What is your favourite food to eat? i love pasta. and chocolate. my fave right now is ice cream and popsicles
Do you have any siblings? i have a sister who just turned 30 who has a daughter that turns 8 on dec 23. and her husband is turning 36 in a few days.

Do you work or SAHM? i usually work at UPS, but they've pretty much forced me to go on disability since i'm pregnant, so i haven't worked in like 3 weeks or so and i love it!
What is your favorite thing about being pregnant? right now my favorite thing is feeling my son kick me [he's doing it right now!]. but at the beginning, i LOVED not having a period LOL anyone agree with that?
What is your least favorite thing about being pregnant? being tired all the time and just feeling huge ALL the time.

First Thing you Bought for baby? i bought him a booties and mitten set the day i found out it was a boy and my mom just bought him the cutest little outfit! i'm so excited to do more shopping
Favorite Vacation Spot? i always considered my mission trips to costa rica a vacation even though i was working and everything. and i absolutely love love LOVE it there. but i've also always loved Gulf Shores, AL. that was where my family went on vacation every year and i really enjoy it down there too

November 30th, 2009, 06:05 PM
AlexasMomma's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to AlexasMomma
what number baby is this for you?
how many do you plan on having?
what are you naming this baby?

Thanks ashypoo03 for my gorgeous siggy!!

December 1st, 2009, 01:23 PM
Love_the_Shoes's Avatar Love my girls!!
If a lipstick was created in regards to your personality, what would the lipstick be called?
What is your favorite holiday movie?
If you had to have a super power, what would it be?

December 2nd, 2009, 08:10 AM
J-V221's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What is your favorite holiday of the year?
If where you lived, it got below 0 in the winter would you still live there?
What do you do to relieve stress?
December 4th, 2009, 12:55 PM
Regular
what number baby is this for you? this is our first
how many do you plan on having? we've talked about 3, but after all my mood swings, i don't know that he's up for any more LOL
what are you naming this baby? we've decided on Nolan Samuel, but my BF wants to name him Max Nolan Samuel, but i don't know about that maybe Nolan Max Samuel? IDK!

If a lipstick was created in regards to your personality, what would the lipstick be called? eccentric? LOL that's the first thing that comes to mind
What is your favorite holiday movie? i love Nightmare Before Christmas, but I also love Christmas Vacation and A Christmas Story...and Muppet's Christmas Carol. it's a big tie!
If you had to have a super power, what would it be? to fly or teleport. i hate driving sometimes, so that would be fantastic.

What is your favorite holiday of the year? Christmas, because all my family is together.
If where you lived, it got below 0 in the winter would you still live there? i don't think i'd move to a place that it got below 0, but i guess if i lived there since birth i'd be used to it. last winter i was at UPS and worked in the middle of the night and outside and there were many nights where the wind chill was WAY below 0, and the temp was 0! it sucked so bad. but this year i'm on disability so i get to sleep at night and not be out in the cold!
What do you do to relieve stress? lately i've found that cleaning relieves my stress, and my crocheting helps a lot too. i used to paint or listen to loud music [or both]. i haven't gotten my paints out in a while though

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search