Anyone else getting crankier?

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 30th, 2009, 06:36 AM
Mega Super Mommy
At the beginning of the 2nd tri, if someone asked me how I felt, I said "Great!" and I really meant it! Now I'm starting to feel tired, a bit achy, and VERY cranky! Anyone else?

November 30th, 2009, 06:48 AM
onelove1109's Avatar Super Mommy
I have been starting to get more tired...always ready to go to sleep by 7:30. I am DEFINITELY getting more cranky. I am usually very chill...but lately I've been noticing I'm always on edge. If anyone does the littlest thing to make me mad..it ruins my whole day. I think being under a lot of stress is not helping the situation very much either. I hope it doesnt last...this whole being angry thing doesn't really work for me.

Thanks so much Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy!

November 30th, 2009, 08:02 AM
lilflower
I'm less tired than usual, like bouts of insomnia instead.....and finally my emotions are going really well. Less hormonal for sure!
November 30th, 2009, 09:21 AM
Love_the_Shoes's Avatar Love my girls!!
I'm very cranky to Matt...I'm snapping at him a lot now..and I get this horrible feeling inside, like my temp. is boiling, I just want to clench my fists and scream...I'm trying to understand it's hormonal but it's really hard b/c when I would be PMS-ing, I would know that in a couple days relief would happen, and until then I could drink a glass of wine and accept it and ride it through...but now it's hard b/c we have 20+ weeks left, I can't drink wine, I just have to sit there w/hormones going crazy inside of me.

November 30th, 2009, 09:28 AM
dbarney's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
me getting cranky is understatement. I have been so bad. Its so hard but really things just get to me so easy. DS is going through the wonderful terrible 2 stage and it just gets to me so easy so by the time DH gets home He has no hope for himself.

November 30th, 2009, 10:08 AM
~Claudia~'s Avatar mommy to Nico & Seba
my poor DH... I've been snapping at him day and night... cranky doesn't even begin to describe it... I truly hope it goes away soon.
November 30th, 2009, 10:13 AM
JaxonsMom2010's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Depends. Some days I just want to fight someone. Every pregnancy there are a few people that just set me off. Looks like my younger brother is on that list with this one. I just want to eat him up.

November 30th, 2009, 10:25 AM
Shelli1981's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Shelli1981
I'm More tired and I'm achy, It literally feels like my Legs and pelvic has been hit with a boulder.. And don't get me started on being Cranky, Every lil thing I'm snapping at DH for

November 30th, 2009, 10:43 AM
Mega Super Mommy
My back's been achy, too. I got a hot water bottle and that's helping!

I tried to watch Baby Story while on vacation last week, and the people on the show annoyed me so much I couldn't watch more than 10 minutes. Hehehe.

November 30th, 2009, 11:15 AM
*Ashley*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Cranky is a huge understatement! There are some days that everybody annoys the crap out of me. I even tell my good friend at work and my mom not to bug me that day unless they want to get yelled at for no apparent reason. Small things down to the way people chew will annoy me. I have a very stressful, full time job and then when I go home I have a very simple minded DH (by simple I mean that when I tell him to check the dryer and see if the clothes are dry, he will just check them and shut the door. I have to actually tell him that if they are dry, take them out and if they aren't, start it again) and two little girls, one of which needs me all.the.time. I wish I had $1 for every time I hear the word Mommy.

Thank you Katarina for my fabulous siggy!

November 30th, 2009, 11:25 AM
Max n Meghan's Mom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Right now I'm mad at a dumb pickle jar. Why are they so dang hard to open?!

I'm so tired and cranky. It doesn't help that I'm also having the insomnia issues too. I want to sleep NOW before the baby gets here. Is that too much to ask for?

Thank you for my beautiful siggy, *Kiliki*!Visit My Blog

November 30th, 2009, 12:36 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Take a butter knife and bang the back edge (as opposed to the serrated edge) along the rim of the pickle jar lid all around it. Hit it hard enough you make a mark on the jar. That'll take it right off

November 30th, 2009, 12:46 PM
homeschooling mom of 2
Yeah I'm pretty hateful, bad head cold and leg/ankle pains aren't helping one bit... I'm also homeschooling my 5 1/2yr old who has no desire to sit still and work on anything for more then 10mins this past week and is pushing me over the edge with her grumpy attitude too. Hoping the holiday spirit hits the house soon LOL
November 30th, 2009, 12:56 PM
Amanda C's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm actually really mellow In the past I'm always mean when I'm preggo but I'm usually working full time also and this time I'm not. I think that's taken a lot of stress off me.

December 1st, 2009, 03:11 PM
shanna's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've been really edgy lately. My daughter is driving me insane since she's at the age where she likes to talk back and not listen to anything I said oh and lets not forget the arguing over everything I say. UGH!!! I'm just trying to get through the day with her without screaming too much. I'm exhausted when it gets dark outside and yet I never go to bed until after 10 and my sleep is broken at night. I just feel like crawling in bed most days and just being quiet and alone for awhile.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search