just got this email...freebie?

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 30th, 2009, 10:01 PM
Kodithegirl's Avatar Super Mommy
Hi Kodi,

We wanted to say thanks for being one of our Planning Family members and give you a promo code for a free $32 nursing cover at uddercovers.com (if you're not currently breastfeeding they make great baby shower and holiday gifts)!

We have made an arrangement with Udder Covers - For Nursing Mothers so you can get one nursing cover (regular price $32) free. You just pay the shipping. The code is "planning".

Go to uddercovers.com, click on "Shop Now", select the product you would like (they also have 3 piece gift sets available with this promotion) and you will automatically be directed to the center of the page where you can enter in the promo code! Type in planning and it will pull up the ones available. They are selling out fast. You can use the code more than once - you just have to open a new browser/window to do so. Good Luck!

This promotion gives you a $32.00 discount off your total order no matter what you put in your cart! This promotion code is valid once per transaction, so you can order as many times as you would like!

Thanks again,
Planning Family

I have no idea if it's legit or not, but I won't be needing one. Feel free to try it out!

We just re-worked everything! Completely new fabric options, Slings, 6 new bedding options, Custom vinyl wall decals, and much much more!! $5 off for any justmommies.com forum members!!

November 30th, 2009, 10:21 PM
jojobug414's Avatar Mommy to a Miracle
Someone else that was in our group started a thread about that company giving away free covers a couple months ago. I had decided to google "udder covers ripoff" and found people on blogs and other forums saying that they received fraudulent charges on their credit card that linked back to their site (since you still have to pay shipping).

November 30th, 2009, 10:27 PM
Kodithegirl's Avatar Super Mommy
Oh goodness! Good to know! Thanks for the info. I tend to shy away from freebies online for that very reason, but I've been a member of planning family for a while and they always send me updates and such.

We just re-worked everything! Completely new fabric options, Slings, 6 new bedding options, Custom vinyl wall decals, and much much more!! $5 off for any justmommies.com forum members!!

November 30th, 2009, 10:46 PM
mylene169's Avatar Kaija and Kolbie's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mylene169 Send a message via Yahoo to mylene169
This is a big scam! If you do choose to try it use paypal for your purchase. Several mommies on other JM boards and elsewhere have had fraudulent charges on their accounts.
December 1st, 2009, 06:29 AM
lauriebeth's Avatar mommy to Riley Grace
Weird! I ordered one and neither DH or I noticed any weird charges... I'm going to have to go back and check the statement more thoroughly now! Thanks for the info.

BTW, as far as the product, I like it.

Thank you Meganpixel for my adorable siggy!

For crocheted hats and hair accessories visit *Daisy Cottage Designs* on Etsy!
December 1st, 2009, 06:37 AM
mylene169's Avatar Kaija and Kolbie's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mylene169 Send a message via Yahoo to mylene169
Lauren, it looks like it takes a few months from what this thread says. So keep an eye on your account that you used to order it!

This is a thread from jm http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f8...vers-scam.html

It didn't happen to everyone who ordered one, but it seems like enough people had it happen...
December 1st, 2009, 07:01 AM
Super Mommy
YouTube - Udder Covers

I did a lot of research on this and decided to trust the site. It seems that a long while back they had their site hacked and had some of their clients bank info stolen. It's since been remedied and now is very secure.

These nursing covers are sold in specialty shops and are legit.

I ordered my free nursing cover and got it exactly 4 days later. No kidding. While it's definitely not worth $32, I am happy I paid the $8 shipping. It's nice enough and I can see using it a LOT, especially while nursing in restaurants and while walking and shopping.

Last edited by Carmoma; December 1st, 2009 at 07:05 AM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search