I swear I can see/feel it growing

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 1st, 2009, 03:25 PM
homeschooling mom of 2
My belly!!!!

Honestly, it's getting out of control, I haven't weighed myself in a few days and I'm afraid to even though I've been feeling a bit sick and not eating much... but my goodness I was bumping into things today when I was shopping WITH MY BELLY!!!! I also embarssed myself (thankfully don't think anyone saw) because I forget I have it and I tried to scoot by my shopping cart in the checkout lane at the grocery store and it wasn't happening, I couldn't fit!

I haven't done my belly pics in a couple weeks but I will this coming Saturday when I'm 22wks, I'm almost afraid though... I think its WAY bigger then the last time I took one.

I feel like it's just stretching as I sit here and its very uncomfortable, going to be oiling it up with lotion nonstop... if its this bad at 21wks I'm so afraid to see 30+ wks, I was HUGE with DD and think I'm heading down that path again.
December 1st, 2009, 03:29 PM
mylene169's Avatar Kaija and Kolbie's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mylene169 Send a message via Yahoo to mylene169
I've been having that feeling lately too!! I so can't fit ANYWHERE anymore. I don't remember being huge with DD, but everyone assures me I was... Selective memory I guess!
December 1st, 2009, 03:32 PM
homeschooling mom of 2
LOL how thoughtful of them to remind you too right? I commented about a week ago to DH that I was only 2lbs (at the time, no idea now) over my prepregnancy weight and he actually says to me "no way, your face is far fatter then it was a month or two ago" geezz thanks honey, yes you're right... I had been down 7lbs from my prepregnancy weight due to the nonstop throwing up so it likely is... doesn't change the fact that I'm still only 2lbs heavier then when I found out I was pregnant. GRRRR
December 1st, 2009, 03:46 PM
Amanda C's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I was huge with both of mine and I'm heading there again already. LOL

My maternity jeans are staying up better now so I know for sure I'm getting bigger.

December 1st, 2009, 03:47 PM
KasieH's Avatar Super Mommy
I knocked my 7 year old to the floor with my belly on Sunday. It was an accident, really. I know I am huge, but when I mention it to DH he tries to say you don't look any bigger to me... yeah right!!

December 1st, 2009, 04:17 PM
emmabear's Avatar Super Mommy
guys? we're SUPPOSED to get bigger! LOL

let's not stress about each pound or compare each half pound gained...relax, eat healthy, exercise and enjoy the growth! it means the baby is growing too.

Emily

www.themodernmommy.com
December 1st, 2009, 04:25 PM
krissy1989's Avatar is loving her two boys!
You ladies need to be proud of your growing bellies!! I look in the mirror every day to see if I've gotten any bigger, and DH says I'm beautifully pregnant. Tell your DH that he can carry the baby for a while if he wants to says such inconsiderate things like that, Candi!! Knock him down with your belly!

LoveLove
Love
LUV LOVE YOU!!
December 1st, 2009, 04:39 PM
homeschooling mom of 2
LOL Krissy, I reminded him that his chins had been there all along.

Honestly I'm not totally stressing (well if I gain 60lbs like last time, since I was still holding onto 25lbs when I got pregnant this time I'll be stressing, just because being so overweight isn't healthy)... just shocked at how almost overnight I went from a belly I could suck in and pass for chubby and not pregnant to one that is banging into things. Kasie that is to funny, I bumped into my DD a few times lately too!
December 1st, 2009, 04:48 PM
frankie's Avatar Proud Mommy
I TOTALLY FEEL YOUR PAIN.. I couldn't help but laugh at the trying to get passed your shopping cart.. The other day I walked out the bathroom and i pulled my shirt out but u know the belly thing its ur pants the stretchy material that goes basically under ur boobies i didn't realize it tucked in the top of my shirt i walked out and i went to look down i was like OMG! FIRST MY SHIRT IS TUCKED IN SECOND I AM getting bigger by the second!!

trying for~~~Commitment leads to action. Action brings your dream closer~~~~ Marcia Wieder
December 1st, 2009, 04:53 PM
I am pretty proud of my big belly. It took me quite some time to get to here so I love it. It is a source for jokes from the kids though. They talk about my "fat mama clothes". Like you said, it just kinda shocks me at times. At Thanksgiving dinner, I accidentally "dipped" my belly in the food. Not Pretty!! As long as I don't go off the deep end gaining weight, I am happy with it.

December 1st, 2009, 04:56 PM
homeschooling mom of 2
LOL at dipping your belly in the food, I keep saltwater tanks and when I was doing my last big water change I had dipped both of my big ol' bb's in the tank water by mistake bending over the top to pick up a dropped coral... DD was laughing and laughing at my big salty wet chest!
December 1st, 2009, 06:11 PM
LOL!!! That would be a sight!!

December 1st, 2009, 08:41 PM
mylene169's Avatar Kaija and Kolbie's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mylene169 Send a message via Yahoo to mylene169

I love my pregnant belly! It's just always a shock when you realize for the first (or 12th) time that you just don't fit where you used to! It's a shock when you try it again when you aren't pregnant anymore too... My sister was giving me crap at the beginning of October for running my baby into her. Last week she gave me even more! I love it though. DD doesn't understand why Mommy's lap is shrinking though!
December 1st, 2009, 08:51 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I remember the times where I could scoop in between my shopping cart and the candy in the checkout line. I tried that today and was like "Ohhhh yeahh, im pregnant, cant do that!"

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search