I thought sore boobs were a 1st trimaster problem!

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 2nd, 2009, 09:45 PM
Kodithegirl's Avatar Super Mommy
I haven't had sore boobs in months, and now the past few days have been HORRIBLE. What gives? I've already gone from a small A to a full C, so I certainly hope pain doesn't equal growing. I simply refuse to buy bras AGAIN that I won't ever wear again after this baby girl is born. What is a girl to do??

We just re-worked everything! Completely new fabric options, Slings, 6 new bedding options, Custom vinyl wall decals, and much much more!! $5 off for any justmommies.com forum members!!

December 2nd, 2009, 10:37 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Mine are killing me too. and if pain equals growth i will cry more for that then for the pain

December 3rd, 2009, 12:45 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yes, I have had more pain too lately and they have grown again! I have now gone from a B Cup to a DD Cup!

BFP - 23/08/09

Check out my bump: http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f5...l#post17893964

December 3rd, 2009, 04:54 AM
krissy1989's Avatar is loving her two boys!
Mine have been slightly sore again ever since I started leaking in my 16th week. My bbs have only gotten slightly bigger, for which I'm grateful, since I started out already at a D.

LoveLove
Love
LUV LOVE YOU!!
December 3rd, 2009, 05:30 AM
LisaBrown's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Don't want to be the bearrer of bad news....but it will probably keep getting worst, then when your milk really comes in after the baby is born, they should get even bigger. I was a small C and am now a large C to small D, not a big difference yet, but they seem to be getting bigger still and I also have a lot of sensitivity every so often.

December 3rd, 2009, 05:34 AM
Max n Meghan's Mom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yep, now relief anytime soon. Sorry!

Mine have been quite firm and I am starting to leak.

Thank you for my beautiful siggy, *Kiliki*!Visit My Blog

December 3rd, 2009, 05:50 AM
Amanda C's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
They are just going to get bigger. Mine having shooting pains going through them lately. It's horrible!

December 3rd, 2009, 06:33 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Its growing pains and the fact that I believe our boobies are filling up with more fluids. My nips get chapped a lot
December 3rd, 2009, 06:39 AM
krissy1989's Avatar is loving her two boys!
Oh---and gotta second the chapped nips, Michelle! Does leaking make that worse?

LoveLove
Love
LUV LOVE YOU!!
December 3rd, 2009, 09:43 AM
lilflower
Quote:
Originally Posted by krissy1989 View Post
Oh---and gotta second the chapped nips, Michelle! Does leaking make that worse?
Leaking should help the chapped nips. In fact if you express some and rub it on your nipples it will feel better, but it will also make them appear more chapped because of the flakiness of the colostrum.

My boobs weren't sore at all during the first trimester, but I was guessing I was just horribly unlucky because my morning sickness hasn't eased up at all and my boobs are sore!
December 3rd, 2009, 10:04 AM
I totally feel you on the morning sickness thing.

We just re-worked everything! Completely new fabric options, Slings, 6 new bedding options, Custom vinyl wall decals, and much much more!! $5 off for any justmommies.com forum members!!

December 3rd, 2009, 10:48 AM
emmabear's Avatar Super Mommy
when does boob leakage start? krissy, you started at 16 weeks?!

i haven't had any. my boobs have grown substantially but no leakage yet...should i be worried?

Emily

www.themodernmommy.com
December 3rd, 2009, 11:06 AM
lilflower
not everyone leaks before birth. just a percentage of pregnancies.
December 3rd, 2009, 02:51 PM
CuteName's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't want to hear any smaller chested woman crying about having C cups...lol. Try starting out as a DD! See what happens then! You want to talk back pain from hauling those bad boys around all day?

Mine have been sore the whole time too and it's annoying.

Oh and I started out a big C/small D before my first pregnancy and a year after I had her I was still a DD. I went to a plastic surgeon to ask about a reduction and he said "The should get smaller a few months after you've had the baby" I answered with "It's been over a year" to which the doctor said "Oh? I guess that doesn't always happen then."

LOL

I decided it wasn't worth the extra scarring so I didn't get a reduction. But the point of my story is that not everyone loses the baby boobs. Some of them may be here to stay! So you may be keeping those new bras longer than you want.
December 3rd, 2009, 11:23 PM
Unfortunately, with my body not being used to carrying more up top (hehe) my back is hurting, too. My mom and sister (who have always been very well endowed in that area) just laugh at me now because I'm finally feeling what they've always felt. I don't want it to sound like I'm complaining about a C cup...but I guess I kinda am. I never really cared to be big chested because I saw the problems it can cause in your posture and possibly, more serious back problems.

...of course, my husband LOVES it...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search