nightgowns or full panel lounge pants?

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 3rd, 2009, 02:21 PM
homeschooling mom of 2
I can't stand to have things on my stomach lately, as in elastic waist bands... I'm ok with my maternity full panel pants when I'm out and about but when I'm home I want cozy clothing and I don't want anything right on my belly... I'd be ok with a soft lounge pant that had a panel but I can't find any, I'd like some nightgowns but I also can't find any. I know there are nursing gowns but other then the fact that they are really expensive I'm looking for something not for nursing but for now (don't want boobs peaking out or any sort of chest support), any ideas where I could shop for nightgowns that are just simple/soft and long enough so that my big belly doesn't just turn them into shirts by riding up the bottom? I actually saw some things that looked like they would work on walmart.com of all places but they were all clearance and all sold out.
December 3rd, 2009, 04:57 PM
homeschooling mom of 2
answering myself I found a couple I think will work at kohls.com of course I'm cheap so I'm going to wait for a free shipping option LOL I was at the store today but didn't see the ones I saw online in person.
December 3rd, 2009, 05:12 PM
Max n Meghan's Mom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hmm...I've been wearing gym pants around the house all the time or sleeping in DH's shirts. lol I'd love to find something just as comfortable for outside the house!

Were the ones at Kohl's maternity?

Thank you for my beautiful siggy, *Kiliki*!Visit My Blog

December 3rd, 2009, 05:23 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I got some comfy Liz Lange lounge pants at Target... they have kind of a "support" band under the tummy which annoyed me before i had a tummy but now i like them.

December 3rd, 2009, 06:23 PM
jen*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I ordered a kind of sweat suit thing from old navy and I love it. very soft inside - very comfy. cute in the butt (which is hard for me to find -- I hate when pants make the rear look super saggy or really long or just odd) - and they were only $15
January 20th, 2011, 02:14 AM
My mum suggested to wear pants just to go home in beacuse of the bleeding lol

I'm short, and found a few cute capri pants that work as comfy pants, and some reallllyyyyyy nice pj pants that look like regular clothes. I live in those pj pants!! Another pair is Green Apple, made with bamboo viscoe. Totally comfortable! I get all that at Marshalls. If the bleedings going to be that bad, I'll buy a cheap pair lol There are so many different brands and styles!
January 20th, 2011, 12:50 PM
Bosley's Avatar Hillary
When I was pregnant I lived in the yoga pants that have the fold down waist. I just bought them in a larger size. That way I either folded the band down below my belly or sometimes I did the opposite - unfolded them because the material was a nice soft cotton or because it helped cover my middle when my tops became a bit too short. I also bought some long nighties at Target - the ankle length ones.

January 20th, 2011, 01:24 PM
AlexasMomma's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to AlexasMomma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom at Home View Post
answering myself I found a couple I think will work at kohls.com of course I'm cheap so I'm going to wait for a free shipping option LOL I was at the store today but didn't see the ones I saw online in person.

you can get 20% off your entire purchase

Kohls Coupon Codes - all coupons, discounts and promo codes for kohls.com

Thanks ashypoo03 for my gorgeous siggy!!

January 20th, 2011, 01:32 PM
Meganpixel's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
this post was soooooo old I am not sure how Oach found it. Do you have an April 2010 baby??

I remember that time when we were all preggo!!
January 20th, 2011, 01:59 PM
AlexasMomma's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to AlexasMomma
oh wow HAHA I didn't even notice the dates and that shows how much of my memory alexa took away from me cause I didnt remember the post haha I was thinkin I was like that when I was pregnant but stuff bein on my tummy now dont bother me

Thanks ashypoo03 for my gorgeous siggy!!

January 20th, 2011, 02:07 PM
DondraB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
weird!!!!! lol that's her only post?!

January 20th, 2011, 02:13 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Ha i was so confused when i started to scroll down and saw that i had already responded

January 20th, 2011, 02:28 PM
AK Mom's Avatar Super Mommy
I thought Candi was pregnant again.

January 20th, 2011, 04:07 PM
Platinum Supermommy
We do have a few who are pregnant again but most of them are still in hiding

January 20th, 2011, 07:27 PM
Bosley's Avatar Hillary
Ha! I did think it was kind of a weird post but I didn't look at the date either. How weird! I assumed Candi was pregnant again.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search