I should strangle dh..

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 4th, 2009, 08:59 AM
Amanda C's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My ds is in Baseball, Karate and UIL. Dh works 50-55 hours a week at his regular job and runs a business on the side.

I stay home and take care of the kids. Get them to and from where they need to go, take care of the house and do all the phone calls and invoices for dh's business. I'm always busy.

So dh decided that my ds should be in 4H. I told him fine but it would have to be THEIR project together I don't have time to be taking care of Chickens and doing 4H stuff. So he agreed. Well at the last meeting they were asking for people to volunteer to work at the Christmas Tree lot. Dh decided he didn't have any spare time to do it so he didn't sign up. Now they are short handed tomorrow and next Saturday and since we didn't sign up they called wanting us to come work.

Dh is already working and I really do not want to go. It's 40 degrees outside, it's supposed to snow, I'd have to take my dd with us and it's a 32 mile drive one way. I really should just strangle my dh. This was supposed to be HIS project not mine. But if I tell the lady I'm sorry you'll have to talk to my DH b/c this is HIS responsibility she will think that's awfully witchy.

December 4th, 2009, 09:04 AM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
That is really annoying! DH is always overbooking and I'm the one that gets stuck doing the work for it. I would make him call the lady back and tell her that he is unable to work that way you're not stuck trying to figure out an excuse why you can't work.
December 4th, 2009, 09:06 AM
Shelli1981's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Shelli1981
MEN!!!
My Ds was in Teeball this past Spring and DH was the Asst. Coach, Well a Couple Dh didn't show up cause he got tied up at work, But when he did manage to Come Ds would give him a Hard time and Dh just up a left, So There was my Ds Sitting in the Outfield Crying his eyes out cause his father got mad at him and left from coaching the game cause ds didn't do what he told him to.. So he told me that I can coach... I laughed at him and then Said No this is your Deal Not Mine....

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search