Feeling Crampy?

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 15th, 2009, 08:14 AM
fka lmsan
For the past few days I have been feeling really crampy, like right before a heavy period. They don't hurt for the most part and I am actually having fewer BH. Is this just something that happens at this point in pregnancy? (I'm 35 1/2 weeks). I think I'm really just looking for signs that he is on his way! But is anyone else feeling this way?
December 15th, 2009, 08:23 AM
stlgirl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have been having TONS of BH contractions and also have felt more pressure and a very slight crampy feeling in my pelvic area in the last week. Nothing painful but definitely can tell something is going on in there!
December 15th, 2009, 08:26 AM
Heaven's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I feel those cramps at night when trying to fall asleep. In the evening, I get lots of BH but haven't been able to time them since they are so irregular. The cramps really feel like period cramps...pain radiates from the back to the front and makes me want to curl up under a blanket.
December 15th, 2009, 08:35 AM
amandakay29's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had menstrual type cramps all day Saturday and Sunday...now it's gone. Occasionally I feel a twinge. I have an appointment today and was going to ask about it. I don't remember having it with my son.
December 15th, 2009, 09:13 AM
First1at37's Avatar Veteran
I've been getting cramps that seem like maybe it's BH.. They feel like period cramps but last for less then a minute and happen at random intervals. I haven't particularly felt "tightness" when it's happening though, so maybe not BH? I too am at a loss. I'll be 36 weeks on Thurs.
December 15th, 2009, 09:37 AM
*Mommy2Camden*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yuppers! LOTS of BH contrax and period cramps for the past 2 weeks or so....They come and go and are nothing I can time yet. Hoping it's a sign that my little guy is coming soon!

December 15th, 2009, 09:38 AM
~Angela~'s Avatar Mommy to 3
I started getting WAAAYY less BH about 3 weeks ago and then the cramps picked up (except they hurt). My OB didn't seem concerned. Sorry Wish I could tell you it was the start of something...though they could be!

Last edited by ~Angela~; December 15th, 2009 at 11:21 AM.
December 15th, 2009, 10:21 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Lots of crampiness. At my 38-wk. appt. yesterday, I was 3 cm and 75% effaced. I just keep thinking SURELY something is going on down there!
December 17th, 2009, 11:41 AM
Does anyone ever feel like they are getting BH on one side only? I get these a lot.
December 17th, 2009, 11:46 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I am crampy if I do too much. It's like a dull cramp..not like a period and not like a contraction.

December 17th, 2009, 12:00 PM
sarahlorrain's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yeah, they are like dull period cramps. Started a few days ago maybe ...

Owner of HomeJobsForMom.com

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search