Candace's Pregnancy Journal

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 17th, 2009, 05:49 AM
CandaceDianne's Avatar Lilyan's Mommy
My journal is in my siggy ('Belly Pics).

Born June 5, 2010
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
January 15th, 2010, 08:17 AM
updated!

Born June 5, 2010
January 22nd, 2010, 04:44 AM
22W2D

Not too much to report. It seems like my appetite is starting to increase a little during the day. On Wednesday, I was so hungry ALL day, it was crazy! I am trying to keep an eye on how much I eat, but everything just tastes so good. Lately, pizza has been my weakness since that's what DH makes some nights.
The heartburn is slowly kicking in and it sucks! Especially since I NEVER get heartburn...oh well, that must mean baby is growing (and squishing parts! ). I got heartburn yesterday from water....WATER!
DH and I read to baby last night (actually I did, we are going to take turns each night). I decided to read her the Bible, we are Christians, and feel really strong about her knowing God. We started with Genesis 1, up until God made woman from man. Tonight, we are going to read to her about the birth of Jesus. We will hit the 'high' points and then hit other subjects we feel are very important (although, the entire Bible IS important ).
DH called baby girl Ashlynn last night, so I think we are going to give that name a shot and see how it 'fits'. On the way home yesterday from work, I was talking to her and calling her by her name (all for the first time...I know, Im a bad mom!!!) and I about started crying and I got goose bumps all over. It just seems so surreal at times. I think Im still in slight denial!
My babyshower is officially April 17th at 2PM. My mom is hosting it and then my MIL will help her with the set up and everything. We registered at BRU, Target, and Kohls. I probably scanned WAY too much, but that was my shopping theraphy!
Anyway, sorry for the loooooong update.

Born June 5, 2010
January 22nd, 2010, 07:04 AM
MommaLee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I don't think you can register for too much! I think it will give people more variety and plus you may get those little extras that you wouldn't particularly buy but someone else would.

And I love the name Ashlynn. Yay! This is getting to be the fun part of pregnancy.
January 22nd, 2010, 07:29 AM
I know!! more and more people tell me I have a glow about me, even a guy at work who didnt know I was pregnant.

Born June 5, 2010
January 27th, 2010, 11:54 AM
23 Weeks!

Ashlynn has been very active lately. Yesterday on my 35 minute drive home, I swear she was moving almost the entire time. I told DH that she was training to run a 5K with me!
My u/s and appointment were both rescheduled to Monday, the 8th, due to conflicting scheduling. I was not upset because I know she is doing just fine in my belly...for now.
yesterday marked 4 months (16 weeks) until Ashlynn arrives. We are not set on the name Ashlynn, but we are trying it out for now. This weekend we are going to buy a steam cleaner and I am going to clean the carpet in her room and the living room upstairs. I have been nesting pretty bad, not terribly bad yet, but if I dont get this energy out of me I may burst! I am also going to pick up a baby book with my mom this weekend, which i am excited about.
Anyway, that's about all the updates for now.

Born June 5, 2010

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search