~*~*~ Starr's Journal ~*~*~

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 17th, 2009, 07:18 AM
StarrMom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ok, I actually started a journal in the picture post forum, since this forum didn't exist until recently. So for the earlier stuff I'll just leave that over there.

Right now I'm 13 weeks 1 day preggo. However, I would say that honestly that's a few days off; my doc left my due date at June 22nd, when according to when we DTD I'm probably due closer to June 25th. But, I'm having a C-section anyway so it doesn't really matter.

As of now I'm still having all day-every day morning sickness. Some days are better than others. I still throw up every few days. Usually if I throw up once I throw up a bunch. From Thanksgiving up to around December 10th I had lost 4 pounds, but I've since gained most of it back I think.

I was on Zofran for the m/s, but my Rx ran out and the insurance company won't renew it until the 22nd, so the last couple weeks have been especially rough. If it's an evening or weekend I sometimes take a Compazine, but I really hate the side effects so I can't take them during the work day. I've also been taking a Unisom every night, and half of a tablet mid-day, so that may be helping somewhat.

At least if I'm still feeling bad around C'mas I can get my Zofran refilled for the holidays!

The only other symptoms I'm having are food & smell aversions. Everything smells gross to me, and not too many foods sound good to eat, so it's kind of a pain. I didn't have the hypersensitive sense of smell with the last pregnancy.

I'm finally starting to show a little bit. Brian (DH) finally mentioned the other night that he noticed my baby belly. I can still wear mostly the same clothes, though. Xander still has no idea what's going on, but maybe he'll "get it" more once I have the big belly.

I've had 2 doc appointments so far. At the first one we got an ultrasound, which was great. At the 2nd appointment 2 weeks later I had lost a half a pound. The baby's heart rate was 170. My blood pressure and all my blood tests were fine.

Next doc visit is December 23rd, and we have our gender determination ultrasound on January 20th at 18 weeks. YAY! I can't wait!
December 17th, 2009, 07:28 AM
CandaceDianne's Avatar Lilyan's Mommy
I hope the 22nd comes quickly for you, so that you can control your m/s!!! I bet thats horrible!!!
Glad everything is going well!!!

Born June 5, 2010
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
December 23rd, 2009, 01:36 PM
StarrMom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thanks Candace!

12/18- Friday- felt baby move for the first time

12/23- OB appointment. Pretty quick and easy. My weight was pretty much the same, my blood pressure was very good. The baby wouldn't sit still so we couldn't get a heart rate, but we did get to hear it for a quick sec.

That's about it! Next app't is Jan 20th with our gender determination u/s!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search