#2??

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 17th, 2009, 10:37 AM
sarahlorrain's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
After watching that video that talked about things that happen in the weeks before labor. Anyway, it got me to thinking about my bathroom habits, and I realized that I've been going #2 every day instead of every 3-4 days like before. Also, *TMI ALERT* today when I went to the bathroom, it didn't hurt for once. I think it was softer or something. Hubby thinks I'll have the baby next weekend, we'll see if he's right! I just don't want the kids to miss out on Christmas with their cousins (Dec 26th).

So has anyone else (especially those who are getting closer to being full term) noticed changes in bathroom habits?

Owner of HomeJobsForMom.com
December 17th, 2009, 10:40 AM
LadyCoconut's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
A couple weeks ago I was bleeding every time I went even though I wasn't straining or anything... but lately while they've been (TMI!...) solid, they've been soft and more frequent. But ever since watching that awesome video the other night I've been on the look out for like everything and anything, haha. I'm just REALLLY hoping for that weight stabilization business! But with all the swelling, I imagine my weight gain has like doubled... I'm scared for my appt next week

December 17th, 2009, 10:44 AM
Hehe, yeah, I was scared to step on the scale too. I almost asked the nurse if I could take off my shoes. But I almost fell off the scale when it showed no weight gain! So exciting after being so bummed over gaining 4 lbs the last time.

December 17th, 2009, 10:46 AM
mommy2angels's Avatar ~*mommy 2 angels*~
Yes!!I posted one saying i thought i was in labor (cramping, bhs AND the #2 thing) but didnt happen, and when i mentioned to Dr she looked surprised. I told her i was having STRONG Bhs and she said drink more water, i told her i was and that #2 was more frequent and easier... she just looked at me and said hopefully i see her this monday!! So i hope i dont..hehe.. i am almost 38 weeks, so i am ALL DONE!!
GO US!! (who knew we could get excited about bathroom habits!!)
December 17th, 2009, 10:50 AM
Amazona's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
LOL
Even with the iron I started taking, my BM are surprisingly regular!!!
I´ve been constipated with lots of problems during pg and now it´s like Christmas (LOL, cheesy, I know )

38 weeks on Sat so I keep hoping!!!... 2 and 1/2 weeks to go

December 17th, 2009, 10:51 AM
Heaven's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm experiencing quite the opposite. Last week I had all signs of early labour (cramping, low and strong pressure, loose BM, BH contractions..etc) but this week...baby feels high..barely any more pressure pain, BM are a nightmare...it hurts sooo bad! I used to go daily..even pre-pregnancy..I have a very fast digestive system but lately..i'm lucky if I go every 2-3 days I'll be 38 weeks this sunday!
December 17th, 2009, 10:51 AM
Heaven's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm experiencing quite the opposite. Last week I had all signs of early labour (cramping, low and strong pressure, loose BM, BH contractions..etc) but this week...baby feels high..barely any more pressure pain, BM are a nightmare...it hurts sooo bad! I used to go daily..even pre-pregnancy..I have a very fast digestive system but lately..i'm lucky if I go every 2-3 days I'll be 38 weeks this sunday!
December 17th, 2009, 11:33 AM
Mega Super Mommy
i am going more frequently and its easier. i dont see that as a labor sign...
kaitlyn 3
Mathiue lil baby!

December 17th, 2009, 11:33 AM
Mega Super Mommy
i am going more frequently and its easier. i dont see that as a labor sign...defnothing to count on....
kaitlyn 3
Mathiue lil baby!

December 17th, 2009, 11:37 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm only 35 weeks but yes I've noticed a change.

December 17th, 2009, 11:50 AM
It's not an imminent labor sign, but for some women, it becomes easier to have bowel movements in the weeks before labor, so that's why some of us are excited to be experiencing that (even if just because it's better than the alternative.)

December 17th, 2009, 11:58 AM
LadyCoconut's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmy2kidz View Post
i am going more frequently and its easier. i dont see that as a labor sign...defnothing to count on....

From the video that was posted the other night it is one of the "6 preliminary signs of labor" -- some women don't experience them, some do... but in general it means that you'll go into labor in two to four weeks. So for me, it could be a 'sign' I'll go into labor 4 weeks from now... on my due date. haha. Still though, it's exciting to give credit to anything that could mean my body is progressing. And at the very least, I'd much rather celebrate having softer more frequent bathroom trips than the awful bleeding ones of weeks past!

December 17th, 2009, 12:48 PM
Platinum Supermommy
i'm only 34w4d, but yes...i've noticed going more frequently. a welcomed change.
December 17th, 2009, 03:21 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm feeling the need to go more frequently, but it just won't come out. I think I may have to get some stool softener early.

December 17th, 2009, 06:10 PM
bright future's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm just hoping the regularity kicks around for a while It's a welcomed change

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search