*sigh* Ella is throwing up today....and complaining of back pain?

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 2nd, 2010, 10:24 AM
mamalamb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ella woke up cranky this morning.....and them started puking So maybe I will NOT be getting a new phone today, lol

Figuring it is just your usual flu, she has thrown up twice so far, but she is also complaining her back hurts off and on, which I think is sort of weird. She has no fever and is resting pretty comfortably on the couch watching a Caillou movie but every so often she says her back is hurting and points to it...

WDYT? I'll probably call the doctor later on, but knowing Kaiser, they will just be like, "Well, if you think it is an emergency, take her to the ER" Saturday appointments are hard to get.

If it was something serious, she would have a fever, right? And be in worse pain?

January 2nd, 2010, 10:29 AM
Mega Super Mommy
how is she peeing? does she complain when she goes?
January 2nd, 2010, 10:52 AM
She seems to be peeing ok, she woke up wet this morning...She is in a diaper right now and doesn't seem to have any pain, although she is keeping NOTHING down at this point so i don't know how much she will be peeing today...

I called Kaiser, the nurse said she doesn't need to be seen unless she is having painful urination or a high fever....so i guess we are waiting it out for now.

Poor thing is throwing up bile

January 2nd, 2010, 11:16 AM
We love Grace-Elizabeth
poor baby I hope she feels better soon!!!!!
January 2nd, 2010, 11:29 AM
mommyof3now's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hope she fells better soon maybe a warm bath will help her back.
January 2nd, 2010, 12:49 PM
anika's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
yep sounds like a small flu. poor baby! at least she doesn't have a fever, that's always the worry point. Is she drinking pedialyte or any type of drink like that? or even popsicles, I know its cold outside but if that's all she can keep down it's worth a try
January 3rd, 2010, 12:52 AM
dydy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
hope she is feeling better today
January 3rd, 2010, 09:42 AM
She is MUCH better today, thank goodness! Now I can run all the errands I was supposed to run yesterday...

January 3rd, 2010, 10:14 AM
yay! go get your new phone lady! I'm glad Ella is feeling better. not fun having a sick child when you have a million errands to run. I hate running errands lol
January 3rd, 2010, 11:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anika View Post
yay! go get your new phone lady! I'm glad Ella is feeling better. not fun having a sick child when you have a million errands to run. I hate running errands lol

LOL errands suck. Especially with a 3 year old. I actually snuck out after Dh got home from work last night and got my Lotus!!!!! LOVING it so far!!!!!!!!!!

January 3rd, 2010, 12:36 PM
oh YAAAAAAAAAY! I'm excited for you lol. I'm itching to get a new phone. hey did they make you get the internet plan with it or no? And yes, errands with a 2 yr old is just as bad. 'I want candyyyy, where's my juice, I'm hongee(hungry)' etc. I think for me it's the getting them in and out of the car, especially pregnant. agh! but anyway yay again for your new phone! sorry, I'm excited even though its not me. weirdo.
January 3rd, 2010, 12:54 PM
No, I didn't have to get an extra plan!!!! So I get the features of a Blackberry without the extra money! Sweet! Yeah, the in and out of the car....THE WORST. Ugh. LOL!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search