Monday Moans

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 18th, 2010, 07:16 AM
mylene169's Avatar Kaija and Kolbie's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mylene169 Send a message via Yahoo to mylene169
What's got you moaning this morning?

For me, my back and hips hurt so much when I get up I can barely move. DH always asks what's wrong and I either tell him that I'm fine or my back hurts. It's not like he can fix it or anything... ugh.

And I'm sick of my dogs waking me up at 4 a.m. to go out to pee only to step in a puddle of pee in the middle of my kitchen floor. We have 2 10+ y.o. dogs. The male will whine and bark to be let out. The female won't make any indication at all that she needs to go. She goes in the house a couple times a day. I kind of want to get rid of them before this baby is born, but the humane society (ironically) will just put them down because of their age. I just have to keep telling myself that once Spring is here they'll be outside all day.
January 18th, 2010, 07:34 AM
CanadianLou's Avatar Laura - mom of 3
My Monday Moans...

First of all..that it's MONDAY...and I'm at work. Second is that my hips are also hurting, just a bit more than usual today and the tiredness from the first trimester seems be coming back, I went to bed at 6:30pm 3 times last week...

Thank you Meganpixel for the most fantastic siggy!

January 18th, 2010, 07:38 AM
onelove1109's Avatar Super Mommy
Hmm do we only get one? lol
Im right there with you..hips/thighs hurting.
I miss my husband..ALOT.
Im already starting to feel like a cow.
Im tired of making my dog wear his e-collar to keep him from licking his stitches (he looks so freakin pitiful)

BUT..the sun is shining and it is a gorgeous day outside!

Thanks so much Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy!

January 18th, 2010, 07:38 AM
Amanda C's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
They can't get me in for a kidney U/S until Wednesday..which I guess doesn't matter. It's not like they will do anything for the stone once they find it

And DS is STILL home from school. He missed all week last week and now today's a school holiday. I need my daily routine back.

January 18th, 2010, 07:48 AM
dbarney's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My Monday Moans...

The strange pain I have been having in my vaginal area is still bothering me. For the last 2 nights I haven't been able to sleep well because it bothers me so much. I have an appt Wednesday morning so I'll ask then. Then to top it off The cold I THOUGHT was going away is coming back so I feel like crap and low energy but have so much to do. On the Bright side of things It snowed. We have had this really bad inversion for almost 3 weeks now that has been causing so much problems with everyone. DS and DH both are asthmatic so this will clean the air here and make there lives so much more enjoyable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanda C View Post
They can't get me in for a kidney U/S until Wednesday..which I guess doesn't matter. It's not like they will do anything for the stone once they find it

And DS is STILL home from school. He missed all week last week and now today's a school holiday. I need my daily routine back.

You poor thing. I wish there was something I could do for you.

January 18th, 2010, 08:02 AM
homeschooling mom of 2
My right leg sciatic pain is still terrible, heartburn isn't even helped much by the zantac 150's, been getting kicks or something that is so painful I keep yelling out.... and I've got another bad cold. BLA!
January 18th, 2010, 08:16 AM
Shelli1981's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Shelli1981
What's got you moaning this morning?

Well First off its Monday and the Kids have off of School... My Pelvic feels like I've been hit by a Mac Truck, The Kitchen Sink is leaking and our sewage is backed up in the House, I cant do any cleaning b/c of it and it's driving me mad.. On top of all that Plus waiting for the Sewage guy to get here, My Middle son decided today was the day he was going to become an Artist and draw a lovely mural on my living room wall, Did I mention that I Hate Mondays :-(

January 18th, 2010, 08:22 AM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
I found a roof leak in Lily's new room after DH just finished painting it. We had to replace our water heater last week so we really don't have the money to fix the roof. I hate being poor.

DH is off work today because it's a bank holiday but he's busy doing painting and other things with power tools so neither Lily or I can really spend any time with him. Where's my day off?

Oh and I found some fantastic custom cloth diapers that I'd like to add to Lily's stash as well as getting a few newborn sizes for the baby, but due to the lack of funds thanks to our water heater I can't place my order while they're on sale. I hate money!
January 18th, 2010, 08:35 AM
crystal22's Avatar Veteran
I feel like I have so much to complain about lol My back was killing me last night so I couldn't seem to sleep well...I threw up in the shower again this morning which it seems like this has been an everyday thing that started last week...I was late to work....I seem to be so hot in the mornings now that instead of wearing my new maternity coat I just throw on my north face which can't even zip up I actually drove to work with the window cracked and was laughing because I was so hot but could see my breath...and it's just dreary outside which does not make me feel any better....
but on a brighter note for a monday I was sitting at the stop light this morning on my way to work and LO was kicking so hard I could see my stomach move which was quite entertaining I just wish DH could have seen it
January 18th, 2010, 11:23 AM
becker206's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I was suppose to have my regular OB appointment LAST Tuesday but rescheduled because DH had something come up. I would have gone by myself (1.5 hr drive!) but it was a late afternoon appointment and I didn't want to end up driving home by myself in the dark... well so my new appointment is tomorrow and DH said make it a late afternoon appointment so he could go. Now he tells me today he has meetings all day... so now I am in the same situation as I was last week... argh....

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search