Ever watch "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant"?

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 18th, 2010, 01:10 PM
Ponyo22's Avatar Lindsay
Have you guys ever seen this on TLC?

This is my first pregnancy and before I was pregnant I was like, "maybe some women just don't feel the baby moving or have any drastic physical changes." Now that I'm into my third trimester, I am amazed that you could be pregnant and not know it (especially if you make it well into the third trimester)!

Granted, these women usually deliver very premature babies and have minimal weight gain. But geez- I am eating and gaining like crazy and it feels like there's a marching band in my belly! Denial must be pretty powerful I guess. But I do feel for these women. it must be absolutely terrifying when they go into labor.
January 18th, 2010, 02:29 PM
Amanda C's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yeah I've seen it and I don't understand it! LOL

Then again my SIL was trying to get preggo and was 4 months along before she realized she was actually preggo. I thought she was a moron. LOL

January 18th, 2010, 02:33 PM
palmetto_moon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sometimes when I watch (and I try really hard to give the women the benefit of the doubt) I can see where some of them would have been suprised. Espicially the ones who were told they could never get pregnant, had no reason to think they were pregnant ect. The ones I am the most flabergasted by are the ladies who have had children before! I try not to view everyone else's experiences by what my own have been but golly gee! How do you never feel the baby move????

Thank you Kiliki for my awesome siggy!

visit our family blog at www.stalkedbythestork.com
January 18th, 2010, 02:40 PM
SerendipitysChild's Avatar Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanda C View Post
Yeah I've seen it and I don't understand it! LOL

Then again my SIL was trying to get preggo and was 4 months along before she realized she was actually preggo. I thought she was a moron. LOL
ROFLMAO!!!! OMG Amanda, this comment just cracked me up so hard that I blew snot out my nose!!! EEEWWW LOL

I don't get it either, take all the physical symptoms out for a second, I am EXTREMELY perceptive and I knew that I was pregnant with all three of my babies within 5 weeks!! Maggie, my first I kept having inclings and dreams from the get go but was about 5 weeks along with her before I fell asleep mid-conversation with my husband and figured that it was time for a test!! I lost Maggie at 11 weeks but when I got pregnant with Autumn I started having dreams and visions at 2 weeks, took a test at 3 weeks and got my BFP followed by my gorgeous girl 9 months later! With Eli, I just knew without a doubt but put off taking a test for a couple days trying to ignore my instinct. At about 10 days DPO I took the test and got the BFP I already knew was coming! Now lets take a moment to look at the physical parts........I haven't had a lot of severe symptoms at all with Eli.....but for the love of Pete!!! I went from a size 2 being loose on me.........to having my belly and boobs enter the room about 2 minutes before I do!!!! LOL And HOW in the world would someone miss kicks and somersaults in the 7th month for gas!!!???

Thank You Jaidynsmum for my fabulous fall siggy!
January 18th, 2010, 02:45 PM
Amanda C's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well seriously what was I supposed to think? She was trying to get pregnant and she went 4 months with no AF thinking it was STRESS. My MIL finally convinced her to see the doctor and surprise surprise she was preggo. DUH! LOL

January 18th, 2010, 05:58 PM
Meganpixel's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yes I have seen it and I just can't imagine not knowing......How can I not know. My LO is kicking all the time

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search