Passing by from Sept 10 due date club..Want opinions on gender :) Please

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 18th, 2010, 01:33 PM
Hi Ladies,

I just want to know what symptoms you all have had and what the gender of your baby is.. i am only 7 weeks! So i have a few more weeks before i can find out what im having (probably wont find out until April)..but its fun to guess and have others give me their predictions.

Morning sickness: nauseous all day everyday even after i eat
Very emotional: fine one minute and the next crying
Extremely Cranky
Appetite has been terrible..but when i do have cravings i crave: Pizza all day everyday! Cheese Cheese and more cheese.. fries w/ ketchup and cheese..fruit..OJ everyday..corn on the cob (has to be on the cob).. anything with sweet BBQ sauce..sweet tea..sweet tart candy
Meats have now turned into my enemy! Except for chicken! (will eat anything chicken except for fried Chicken! Ugh)
Acne: i normally have really good skin..but i have had constant acne
Extremely Exhausted

Could i be having a girl or boy?
January 18th, 2010, 02:01 PM
Shea131's Avatar Peyton Rylee's Mommy!!
LOL!! There is really noooo way to know, but you are right it is fun to try and guess!!!

I am having a girl and had NO symptoms! If it wasn't for the 4 positive tests I got I would have never known I was pregnant until the belly and weight started coming!!! So sounds like you are the opposite of me!!

BTW...Congrats on your LO!!!

Thank you Quantum_Leap for my fabulous signature!!!
January 18th, 2010, 02:05 PM
onelove1109's Avatar Super Mommy
Hmm..Im having a baby boy and I only had morning sickness from 8 wks-12wks. I wasn't too emotional.. definitely alot crankier now though! I am always craving fruits & V8 and have been since about 10 wks. My skin hasn't gotten too bad, I have major glowage going on...not the good kind lol. And I haven't been too tired. Its been a pretty easy pregnancy...Since your symptoms seem a little more extreme than mine im gonna go with GIRL Come back in April and let us know what you saw!!

Thanks so much Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy!

January 18th, 2010, 02:10 PM
SerendipitysChild's Avatar Super Mommy
Hehehehe! I think you've got a pretty sure chance that it will be a baby!! Many of us tried the intelligender test and we did a poll to see who's was right, it seemed like most were spot on! I didn't take the intelligender but I did do the PH pool test (which is said to be the same basic principle) and that said boy which was right for me!! This was my third pregnancy and second baby and I just "knew" the moment I saw those lines that it was a boy! I was so convinced that I never even glanced at girl names or decor.

Do you have any "gut feelings?"

Congrats Mamma!!! Lots of sticky dust for your bean!

P.S.
My other munchkin is a Girl and my symptoms with her were faaaar more severe and similar to what you've got going on so maybe........You will have to come back when you find out and tell us!!

Thank You Jaidynsmum for my fabulous fall siggy!

Last edited by SerendipitysChild; January 18th, 2010 at 02:12 PM.
January 18th, 2010, 02:20 PM
CuteName's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm having a girl and was not cranky and have not been pretty much, am having no cravings...other than an increased desire for sweets, but that just started in the last month. Meat is my favorite thing right now. I did have some minor break outs on my skin, but not anymore. Oh and I had nausea the entire first trimester but never got sick.

Now with my first daughter I felt amazing the entire time, no symptoms, and then with my son I felt horrible the whole time.

Good luck!
January 18th, 2010, 02:22 PM
palmetto_moon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have different symptoms each time...at differing severities. It has never seemed to corrolate to what gender I had.
This pregnancy I had lots of naseua but not a lot of actual vomitting.
I was insanely exhausted for the first 15 ish weeks
I have tons of heartburn
Pee all the time

I am having a girl. Good luck on your pregnancy! Hope you find out as soon as you are able! Congrats on the pregnancy!

Thank you Kiliki for my awesome siggy!

visit our family blog at www.stalkedbythestork.com
January 18th, 2010, 02:36 PM
CanadianLou's Avatar Laura - mom of 3
I had a little nausea, but no vomiting. I was more emotional. I craved Feta cheese and sweets. I was EXHAUSED from like 9 weeks to 15 weeks. I got headaches. I got one or two more breakouts, but nothing major.

and I'm having a girl.

Good luck and let us know when you find out! I'm going to guess GIRL, although like the others say, there is no real way to know for sure!

Thank you Meganpixel for the most fantastic siggy!

January 18th, 2010, 02:52 PM
Amanda C's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It can still go either way. With my first pregnancy I had terrible symptoms and had a boy. With my last 2 I've had only mild symptoms and got a girl the last time and a boy this time.

January 18th, 2010, 03:54 PM
fibigrey's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to fibigrey
oookay, coming from a girl who's had a boy, and now a girl..

With DS I had mild morning sickness, just for 3-4 weeks tops.. and I carried him VERY low.

This time around with the girl, I was sick for the ENTIRE first trimester starting 5 weeks on.. I hated life then LOL.. I also got AWFUL acne, and I have much more severe breast tenderness then I had with DS.. Actually the breast tenderness is what made me test! I am also carrying her high! she is always trying to crawl into my ribs!

No way to tell for sure though, because everyone is different!! estrogen though, really reacted worse with me then testosterone! LOL
January 18th, 2010, 03:56 PM
peaches84's Avatar Super Mommy
well... i'm having a girl and thought all along I was having a boy until about 18 weeks, I was extremely nauseaus but I do have that tendency, I get car sick get vertigo every once in awhile so I expected it and wouldn't expect it to be different with a boy.
no change in emotions
before we found out I had very few cravings since I was so nauseated, I had to force myself to eat. my cravings now are for milk milk milk and I normally hate milk, and mac and cheese but I think that's more of just a comfort thing.
I have an aversion to chicken breasts.

6/15/13
January 18th, 2010, 04:31 PM
sweatshirtgirl's Avatar Super Mommy
You can't really tell - at least I can't. I have 2 girls already, and each time I would have SWORN it was a boy. I am having my 3rd girl and even thought THIS one was a boy.

The only thing on your list for me would be acne. I had HORRIBLE acne with both girls that never went away after the pregnancies. I was on meds etc... Very early in this pregnancy, I STOPPED my meds and my face has never looked better, which is why I thought boy. They say daughters take the beauty away from their moms.

Good luck guessing though!

Visit my etsy store! http://www.etsy.com/shop/drurylanedesigns
January 18th, 2010, 05:16 PM
JBmom88's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm having a boy... these were my symptoms

Nausea but never threw up (had bad MS until 18 weeks with DD)
My skin broke out SO bad in my 1st trimester
Craved a lot of salty things, and haven't touched chicken in 6 months
I was very very tired and still am
I cry but not too pissy towards anyone, although I do have a short fuse sometimes.

I took the intellegender and it did say boy.

January 18th, 2010, 05:48 PM
krissy1989's Avatar is loving her two boys!
It's really different for every woman! But definitely fun to guess, anyway! My first suggestion is to go with your gut instinct. That's the only thing that made me think I was having a boy, because all my symptoms (according to wives' tales) pointed towards a girl (and, voila, I'm having a boy! ).

~EXTREME morning sickness from 6 weeks to 17 weeks (Daily vomiting and aversions to just about EVERY sort of food imaginable).
~Very, very emotional (still am, but not as bad).
~Bad acne.
~Super sore breasts.
~Fatigued all the time (had to take naps during day).
~Leg cramps/Back aches.
~Peeing ALL THE TIME.
~I took the Intelligender, as well, at about 13 weeks, and it said boy immediately!

LoveLove
Love
LUV LOVE YOU!!
January 18th, 2010, 06:01 PM
Max n Meghan's Mom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
There's really no relation between gender and morning sickness, I promise you.

My first was a boy and this one is a girl. Both pregnancies, I lost a lot of weight and had severe morning sickness through out the entire pregnancy. I'm 29 weeks now and still vomiting.

Thank you for my beautiful siggy, *Kiliki*!Visit My Blog

January 18th, 2010, 06:18 PM
jen*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MilitaryMommy10 View Post
Hi Ladies,

Could i be having a girl or boy?
Yes!

Ha ha -- I couldn't resist.

I vote boy because of your cravings, although you are kind of all over the board - salty and sweet. I mainly wanted salty/spicy foods in the first trimester and wanted nothing to do with sweet (and I'm normally a chocolate freak!)

So... it's hard to say since everyone I know is so different. It really is just an individual thing, but just to play along, I'll bet BOY.
January 18th, 2010, 07:35 PM
Platinum Supermommy
i'm going to guess girl but each lady is different

I had:
-M/s from weeks 9-14
-Didnt really feel pregnant until week 8
-Around week 9 was when my appetite totally changed, I love spicy foods and became nauseous and vomited everytime I ate anything spicy
-Before week 9, I couldnt stomach sweets, after week 9 I could eat it.
-I thought I was having a boy, everything said boy, including intelligender
-I have a little bit of acne
-Dry skin, hair, lips
-I was extremely tired from weeks 9-14 as well.
January 18th, 2010, 07:41 PM
THANKS! Its sooo fun but nerve recking waiting to find out! I will defiantly stop back by when i find out to let you all know! Good luck Mommies!
January 18th, 2010, 09:26 PM
ChrissySTL's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm having a boy and according to everything I read online I was having all the symptoms of having a girl. Although I had spotting in my 1st trimester and someone told me that meant I was having a boy!

Thank you MeganPixel for surprising me with this super cute siggy-you rock!

January 19th, 2010, 05:29 AM
renee4152's Avatar Proud Mommy of 2!
sounds a lot like all of the symptoms i had, especially the meat and acne. i couldn't even be in the same house as meat that was cooking for the 1st 10 - 12 weeks. i'm having a boy. hope you get whatever you want!
January 19th, 2010, 05:30 AM
Kodithegirl's Avatar Super Mommy
MS until about 20 weeks
acne when I normally don't have any
been craving more sweets immediately followed by something not sweet
this pregnancy has been totally different from my previous one, and this time I'm having a girl.

We just re-worked everything! Completely new fabric options, Slings, 6 new bedding options, Custom vinyl wall decals, and much much more!! $5 off for any justmommies.com forum members!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search