What is the nursing pillow that Michelle Duggar uses?

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 18th, 2010, 01:41 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Anyone watched the show and can tell me what she uses. It straps around her and she seems to be able to nurse while walking around? Anyone use one of these before? Thoughts?

[/COLOR]Nathan(6), Reagan(6), Riley(5), Kaycee(3)

Our Blog

January 18th, 2010, 01:52 PM
CanadianLou's Avatar Laura - mom of 3
I don't know if this is the same one, but I saw one that straps around you it's this one:

Breast Feeding Pillows :: Nursing Pillows and Breast Pillows from My Brest Friend

Thank you Meganpixel for the most fantastic siggy!

January 18th, 2010, 02:09 PM
AlexasMomma's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to AlexasMomma
i looked it up online it is the my best friend one Breast Feeding Pillows :: Nursing Pillows and Breast Pillows from My Brest Friend

Thanks ashypoo03 for my gorgeous siggy!!

January 18th, 2010, 04:03 PM
ChrissySTL's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Am I the only one who can't keep a straight face when I read that name, My Brest Friend

Thank you MeganPixel for surprising me with this super cute siggy-you rock!

January 18th, 2010, 04:49 PM
k8liz311's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
They had one for me to use in the hospital and I hated it. It would not work well for me.. and my DS couldn't nurse from it. As soon as I got home I used my boppy and it worked great. I am going to stick with the boppy.

It would be great to be able to walk around nursing though. I'd be afraid to drop the baby.. haha

January 18th, 2010, 04:49 PM
niema's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to niema
I have one of those!! It's so sturdy and really cool!
January 18th, 2010, 04:51 PM
TeamNick's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think nursing with a sling is easier.

Mommy to Evie and Isla Marie

January 18th, 2010, 04:53 PM
niema's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to niema
Quote:
Originally Posted by k8liz311 View Post
They had one for me to use in the hospital and I hated it. It would not work well for me.. and my DS couldn't nurse from it. As soon as I got home I used my boppy and it worked great. I am going to stick with the boppy.

It would be great to be able to walk around nursing though. I'd be afraid to drop the baby.. haha
Im also gonna get a boppy. I like the fact that the Brest Friend nursing pillows actually stays around you.
January 18th, 2010, 05:03 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I tried the sling for nursing before but it just hurts my shoulder to keep a baby in a sling very long. With me having 3 little kids plus a baby I will need to multi task and I need all the help I can get.

I am really thinking about getting the Brest Friend this time. I appreciate the input, keep em coming please.....

[/COLOR]Nathan(6), Reagan(6), Riley(5), Kaycee(3)

Our Blog

January 18th, 2010, 05:26 PM
homeschooling mom of 2
I say buy a used one if you can find one on craigslist or ebay or try someone's first... some people love them but I HATED mine (thankfully I got it used) it was just to hard and she seemed uncomfortable and I was uncomfortable with a big hard thing strapped around myself. On the other hand I lived with a boppy around me for 3yrs... mastered walking and holding it and her w/o any problem (yeah I'm one of the ones who would just take nursing baby & boppy in the bathroom when I had to pee etc) my child never unlatched though. Boppy to me was just softer and more comfortable for both myself and my baby. I have two this time
January 18th, 2010, 07:36 PM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
I had a Boppy but didn't really like it. I may look into My Brest Friend on craigslist. I wonder if I didn't like the Boppy because I have a really long torso and it just wasn't high enough to nurse comfortably.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search