New belly pics and pics of my baby stash so far......:)

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 18th, 2010, 04:29 PM
niema's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to niema
And yes, I was bored. So I went through everything to see what I had already. Another reason I did it was because I couldnt for the life of me remember what I had bought already when I went shopping at Target yesterday. They still had alot of great clearance items and I didnt wanna buy something I already had. Hopefully I can make it back there before everything is gone!
Anyways, here are my belly pics I took today....

I feel absolutely huge right now. I had alot of cramps, pulling and stretching going on down there yesterday. So I assume I got a bit bigger.

My view. Look at that outtie!!

Some of my favriote purchases.

My bedding set I got on clearance!! I hadnt plan on getting this at first but hey, it was only 30 bucks all together for the bumper, comforter, and dust ruffle! I also got the blanket and recieving blankets to match.

Here's my small baby bag that I'll be using for fast trips, nothing spectacular, I just liked the brown and blue. Im currently looking online for another nicer diaper bag that doesnt cost an arm and a leg.

And if this baby is anything like my other two, he's gonna LOVE pacifiers, so Im stocking up already.

And all of my other loot

I also just ordered and am waiting on the arrival of

My bassinet
ToysRUsGSI

My infant carrier. It was on sale for 18 dollars at Babies r us! Originally 59.99. I cant see myself spending that on an infant carrier, so I took this opportunity to snatch it up!
Toysrus

My bouncer that I hadnt planned on buying. I had to have this though, the colors are so purdy.
Bright Starts Comfort and Harmony Cradling Bouncer - Biscotti : Target

And a moses basket and Tommee Tippee pacifiers and bottles.

Im at a great start for not officially going baby shopping yet, just bought things here and there. Yet, I still feel so far behind!! Maybe when I get the bigger things and more clothing I'll feel somewhat prepared.

Thanks for looking ladies! I cannot wait to shop shop shop when taxes are here!!

Last edited by niema; January 18th, 2010 at 04:36 PM.
January 18th, 2010, 06:19 PM
frgsonmysox's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to frgsonmysox Send a message via MSN to frgsonmysox Send a message via Yahoo to frgsonmysox
wow! I haven't bought anything
~Beth~ Wife to my Airman Chris, and mommy to: Anthony Nathaniel (8/31/04), Anastasia Fae (8/01/06), Baby C (lost on 10/12/07), David Cillian (7/31/08), Charles George (4/29/10), and Alan Christopher (2/22/12)

My BLOG - A Day In The Life of a Freg (it's a little bit of everything!)
January 18th, 2010, 06:22 PM
Meganpixel's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
wow you look sooo cute and look at your stash!! I am jealous. I dont have much yet....well beside the crib and a few outfit
January 18th, 2010, 06:24 PM
jen*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by frgsonmysox View Post
wow! I haven't bought anything
ditto. ha ha ha -- I had to laugh that you are just getting started. Holy cow. My poor baby is so neglected. I'm like, "eh, he'll wear his brother's crap, sit in his brother's bouncer, use the same bibs, etc etc etc." Hmmm... maybe I need to do some preparing? Yikes. Now I'm freaked out.
January 18th, 2010, 06:36 PM
ShellieBenson's Avatar Veteran
oh thats some great stuff!! SO FUN! I loved looking at all of it! Im sooooo like that, just take pics of stuff because Im bored and wanna know what I have, LOL!!!!

I have started to pick up clothes here and there so his closet is looking less pathetic everyday, so thats nice! ....This weekend I put his room together so Im WAY excited abotu before/after pics!!! Then I will really want to shop
DS - Luke
DS Matthew Joshua - born 4-19-2010
8:17am | 8lbs 8.6oz | 20 inches long

Family BLOG! http://jeremiahlukematthew.blogspot.com/
~Shellie Benson Photography~
www.shelliebenson.com
January 18th, 2010, 07:12 PM
J~Lo~MT's Avatar Veteran
That's the same bedding I got.....love it! Looks like you got lots of fun stuff!
January 18th, 2010, 08:02 PM
mylene169's Avatar Kaija and Kolbie's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mylene169 Send a message via Yahoo to mylene169
I need to go to Target... Great stuff! I have nada as well. I've got whatever is left over from Kaija, so not much neutral stuff! If we have a girl we're set, otherwise...yikes!
January 18th, 2010, 09:01 PM
ChrissySTL's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
And I thought I liked to shop!!! If you and I got together we could do some serious damage! You have a lot of great stuff and so much on the way. I am jealous! I have actually gotten 2 big boxes of clothes from a friend and I feel like Chase's closet is looking good considering I have bought a total of 3 things and haven't had any showers yet Putting the room together is so much fun!

Thank you MeganPixel for surprising me with this super cute siggy-you rock!

January 18th, 2010, 10:44 PM
niema's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to niema
^^heehee, I bet! But that is something my BF is not proud about. I love baby stuff and colors really attract me. So I'll probably buy something that I dont need just because the colors were pretty. Like my bouncer for instance, Im getting the Graco Newborn Soothing center that doubles as a swing and bouncer, so I totally didnt need that. I was actually shocked when BF was like, "yeah..thats cute, order it" I wanted to kiss his face off when he gave me the go ahead!
He isnt really into all of this baby shopping and doesnt understand why I need to be buying all of this. I know baby doesnt need much, it makes me feel much better and prepared when I do buy something though.
I have to say, most of the shopping was done on clearance racks and shelves. Haha, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Target's clearance more than anything! And if Im bored I tend to browse around baby stores online and am always pulled into buying something.
January 19th, 2010, 02:39 AM
krissy1989's Avatar is loving her two boys!
Wow! If you still feel behind, and being as experienced at motherhood as you are, I am DEFINITELY behind! I need to reorient my thinking on what all it takes to have a baby!!

LoveLove
Love
LUV LOVE YOU!!
January 19th, 2010, 03:08 AM
Super Mommy
wow! You are definitely stocking up! You have so much more then I do! I am jealous! Way to go!

January 19th, 2010, 06:25 AM
CuteName's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm blaming you for all the shopping I'm going to do this week. I'm soooo unprepared too!

That bedding set you got is great and you got an amazing deal on it! At that price I may check our Target and get a backup set. I remember that sometimes bumpers get dirty too and need to be washed. I totally forgot a backup would be a good idea.

I LOVE Target clearance too. All of my baby clothes I've bought (which isnt' much) is from there so far.

Oh and you look great.
January 19th, 2010, 06:26 AM
JaxonsMom2010's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wow! Someone has been having fun. I only have about 1/3 of that...

Love your belly!!

January 19th, 2010, 06:31 AM
becker206's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How exciting! You have a lot of nice things for baby! Your belly is adorable too.

January 19th, 2010, 03:04 PM
Jannell's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wow we barely have anything! You got some really cute stuff!
January 19th, 2010, 03:40 PM
dbarney's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
you got lots pf great stuff. Now I just need to follow your example and do something. I love your belly.

January 19th, 2010, 06:22 PM
Love_the_Shoes's Avatar Love my girls!!
hmm...I have this sudden urge to shop now Cute stuff and cute belly...love the belly button!

January 19th, 2010, 08:19 PM
palmetto_moon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Darn it Niema! Now I'm ovewhelmed with the shopping bug! I can't beleive you haven't really started shopping yet? What else can you possilby buy????
Love the stash! It's fabulous!
Hey- where did you get your moses baket? I have been looking online at different ones. Also where did you order your Moby Wrap from?
I like baby stuff too. It can get addictive, for sure!

Thank you Kiliki for my awesome siggy!

visit our family blog at www.stalkedbythestork.com
January 20th, 2010, 04:45 AM
Amanda C's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You've got some great stuff their!! I picked up just a few things on Clearance at Target the other day but nowhere near what you have! Nice stash!

January 20th, 2010, 09:10 AM
~ Christine ~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Cute bump and nice stash! Love the pic from your view!

wow.... you think you're behind. We're having our first girl and so everything we have is blue, and this child has 3 onesies and two outfits and that's it!

I need to get on that!

Forever missing our angel 8.31.07

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search