Coming home outfit. <3

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 18th, 2010, 05:50 PM
Meganpixel's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So my mom went out and bought Matilda Rae her coming home outfit. I can just picture her in it. I can't wait to hold her and put it on her!!! I can't wait to hold her close and breathe in that baby smell.

Does anyone else have a coming home outfit yet to share?

xoxo
January 18th, 2010, 05:57 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Adorable!! Is that the Gap Baby cherry blossom set?

We don't have one yet, but I have a shower next Saturday I'm sure we'll find something nice from there.

January 18th, 2010, 06:02 PM
Meganpixel's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yes! I forgot to mention its babygap

Lintu are you going to bring one of each and Boy and Girl outfit or are you going to bring something gender neutral ? ? Have a great shower this weekend how exciting!!
January 18th, 2010, 06:04 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I love that set! I also love the LoveBug outfits.

I'm pretty sure we'll bring something gender neutral It's hard because a lot of the gender-specific stuff is just TOO CUTE.

January 18th, 2010, 06:06 PM
niema's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to niema
That is so nice! It looks so comfy!! I get so excited thinking of coming home outfits! I have yet to find that perfect outfit.
January 18th, 2010, 07:31 PM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
So cute! I've found my outfit- a light blue floral one piece pant suit with tiny puff sleeves. I can't find pics of it on BRU and I haven't taken a picture yet.
January 18th, 2010, 07:36 PM
shanna's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I went looking for an outfit today but didn't find anything that struck me as the "one" I'll keep looking.
January 18th, 2010, 08:04 PM
DondraB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
awww soo cute!!!

It will be warm here....so I'm looking at cute little Easter/summer/spring dresses with little matching sweaters over them! For Kinley-I had a white sundress with little pink flowers (she was born in Cali in July!) that was a newborn size and it swallowed her! She was 7lbs 12oz...this time I'm going to buy a Preemie and newborn size in the dress I pick out.....so she can grow into the newborn if its too big, or I'll take back the preemie if its too small!

January 18th, 2010, 09:07 PM
ChrissySTL's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I just started thinking about this..l have a couple cute newborn outfits my mom bought me but I think I want to get something really special for his coming home outfit. Yours is ADORABLE!!! She is going to be so stylish

Thank you MeganPixel for surprising me with this super cute siggy-you rock!

January 18th, 2010, 10:23 PM
mylene169's Avatar Kaija and Kolbie's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mylene169 Send a message via Yahoo to mylene169
Very cute!!

I'm going to wait until March and get both a boy and girl outfit and return whichever we don't use.
January 19th, 2010, 06:31 AM
JaxonsMom2010's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Too cute!

I haven't bought anything yet. I found some cute personalized stuff on Ebay and Etsy, but haven't picked anything out.

January 19th, 2010, 06:32 AM
becker206's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That is so precious, I LOVE it!

January 19th, 2010, 06:35 AM
Max n Meghan's Mom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That's adorable!

I've bought a few things but I haven't decided what the outfit is yet. I might just take a few and decide once I see her. It's hard for me to pick not knowing her personality and coloring yet.

Thank you for my beautiful siggy, *Kiliki*!Visit My Blog

January 19th, 2010, 09:32 AM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That is too cute!

I don't have a coming home outfit yet.

January 19th, 2010, 09:40 AM
*Ashley*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That set is so precious!!!

My mom picked out Camille's outfit and Addison wore home the same dress my parents brought me home in so I promised MIL if we had another baby that she could pick the outfit out. As far as I know she hasn't bought anything yet.

Thank you Katarina for my fabulous siggy!

January 19th, 2010, 10:25 AM
LIZZYI's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That is beautiful! I haven't gotten my outfits yet but I look all the time.

January 19th, 2010, 11:22 AM
palmetto_moon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That is so cute!!!!
I have just started looking at different outfits to bring baby home in. I fond some really cute websites. My favorite one is AvaBaby's has FREE SHIPPING!-Preemie & Newborn Baby Store|Preemie Clothes Boutique|Preemies Clothes|Micro Preemie Clothing|Hospital NICU Clothing|Small Baby Outfits|Baby clothes|Newborn|Organic Preemie. They have an outfit from earlybirds that is so stinkin cute!
We used to have a really cool tradition but it got messed up last time.
When I was pregnant with our first baby, my mom found out at the ultrasound what we were having but I didn't find out. DH, who was just my boyfriend at the time, was living in another state and he was coming to visit the next week, and we wanted to find out together. So, my mom went out and bought a comming home outfit that said "Daddy's Boy." It was just a sleeper made by Little Me. White with the words embroidered in the shoulder. Anyhow, our son wore it home and then so did every other boy we had. Six in a row. When we were expecting our b/g twins, we took it to a tailor to have it resized to fit a preemie and we bought a coresponding "Daddy's Girl" sleeper. Then our next little girl wore that one too. But I misplaced it before Bree's birth so she just wore...I can't even remember home. I have since located it, but now I think I'll just buy this baby something different. I'd hate for Bree to be the only one without the "Daddy's Boy" or "Daddy's Girl" outfit. We'll see...

Thank you Kiliki for my awesome siggy!

visit our family blog at www.stalkedbythestork.com
January 19th, 2010, 12:31 PM
sarah*'s Avatar Loving My Piglets
thats a lovely outfit!!

I don't have a coming home outfit for him yet, but i have quite a few outfits in the wardrobe just got to pick one lol

January 19th, 2010, 12:38 PM
esli232's Avatar Veteran
That's adorable!

My mom actually bought Bohlin a coming home outfit, I just hope it fits. It is a newborn size, but it looks bigger. I will be reusing all of Bonham's stuff, so she wanted Bohlin to have something new to come home in

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search