Got the crib set up!

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 18th, 2010, 07:45 PM
fibigrey's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to fibigrey
Finally got my crib set up! After we organized and cleaned and moved furniture all weekend (well husband did most of the moving, obviously) We finally were able to fit the crib in our bedroom.. It actually seems ALOT more spacious than before, although I had to sacrafice my side of the bed I've slept on the same side of the bed for as long as I can remember, and its going to be a real pain getting used to the other side, AND sleeping on the other side of my husband... But now that its up against a wall, it makes more sense to have husband get the wall side since I already get up 2, 3 times to pee, and I'll be up with the baby more once she's born..I know last night I slept like crap.. it seems like it wouldn't be that big of a deal, but it really is hard..

anywho!

We're planning on putting the comforter on the wall as a decoration for the beginning.. We just couldn't do it now because we didn't want to cause noise (neighbors)

I know that the plastic bins will need to go once she gets bigger.. all I need is for her to somehow pull a bra outta one of those and strangle herself.. Seriously, babies can suffocate or strangle themselves on EVERYTHING!

In other news, I've got my 28 week appt tomorrow! We might be able to get a 3d picture, as well as find out how big she is!! YAY!
January 18th, 2010, 08:52 PM
ChrissySTL's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Your crib looks great! Have fun tomorrow....be sure to post 3d pics if you get some!

Thank you MeganPixel for surprising me with this super cute siggy-you rock!

January 18th, 2010, 08:55 PM
Shelli1981's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Shelli1981
Looks great.. I'm still waiting to get everything set up but we have carpets to clean and painting to get done before anything..

January 18th, 2010, 11:26 PM
niema's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to niema
That is so cute!! Your making me so excited to get my crib and put the decorations up!!
January 19th, 2010, 05:51 AM
onelove1109's Avatar Super Mommy
Aww soo cute! Im so jealous of all you getting to put up your cribs & set up your nursery.

Thanks so much Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy!

January 19th, 2010, 06:17 AM
CuteName's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Love the crib, and love the bedding!! I need something like that stacker thingy in our room for baby clothes.

I hope it doesn't take you long to adjust to the bed position switch. I know it was impossible for me when I got married to give up my side of the bed. Now I'm glad I did because it will be the "baby side" in our room too!
January 19th, 2010, 06:39 AM
Max n Meghan's Mom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That's adorable!

I have bins just like that (only ours are blue). Right now they're in our closet but I'm going to move them into our room next to the pack n play to keep diapers, clothes, linens and stuff for Meghan in. It stinks that they're blue, but the pack n play is blue and brown, so at least it'll match. Poor girl! I am going to buy pink sheets for it though. lol

I hope you adjust to the other side of the bed quick!!

Thank you for my beautiful siggy, *Kiliki*!Visit My Blog

January 19th, 2010, 07:16 AM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Looks great!! Hope you have a good appt!

January 19th, 2010, 07:20 AM
becker206's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How cute!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search