ok, i just got totally weirded out!--Advice please?

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 19th, 2010, 11:07 AM
fibigrey's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to fibigrey
so this is a really really busy day for baby here..

I got that..

but she just did SOMETHING inside of me that caused me pain on the outside of my belly.. not low, not high, but right in the middle.. If it hurt me, I'm wondering if it hurt her? she like, flipped or decided to grab a handful of uterus and give it a good rub-down.. I even saw it from the outside and it actually frightened me.. it seemed so violent...It was so HARD.. how is she that strong? LOL, I mean, I just hope she didn't hurt herself.. because it took me by suprise AND hurt.

I'm begining to worry about this baby strangling herself on the cord with how much she moves, and how quickly.. i thought for sure it would take her longer than a few minutes to get from head down position, to breach, but she did it within 15-20 minutes...

I shouldn't freak out over a hard nudge/push/flip thing, right? its normal? She's stronger than I think she is? right?

***EDIT*** I really want your opinions on this.. I know doctors say to watch out for violent movement, I just don't know what "violent" movement is? I know i've never felt her do that before...After the first "big" one, she kept pushing out and there was alot of pressure, so I changed positions and went and layed down, and she wasn't doing the hard/violent thing anymore, but has decreased movement alot since earlier.. I know maybe she could just be relaxing.. She IS still moving, just randomely, like usual, but less for what shes been doing today...I also know I JUST had an ultrasound and an appointment today, so I really shouldn't be stressing over this, right?

Tell me I'm being silly and that its normal, she was probably just flipping and dramatically changing positions, right? I feel so stupid for worrying over this, but its really bothering me! I keep thinking of horror stories like cord accidents, and whatever else.. Bah.

Last edited by fibigrey; January 19th, 2010 at 02:19 PM.
January 19th, 2010, 12:20 PM
dbarney's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That's so strange. Sorry it hurt you.

January 19th, 2010, 12:39 PM
sarah*'s Avatar Loving My Piglets
awww she should be ok in there she is well protected with the fluid etc

Sarah (27) married to Stuart (31)
together for 10.5 years married for 4.5 years.
mummy too....
Ryleigh (8yrs - April 24th 2006)
Rhianna (7yrs - June 7th 2007)
Lacey (6yrs - June 5th 2008)
Lucas (4yrs - April 26th 2010)
Connor (1yrs - February 15th 2013)

January 19th, 2010, 12:50 PM
JaxonsMom2010's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
She should be fine.

January 19th, 2010, 02:31 PM
homeschooling mom of 2
I'm sorry you're stressing, it can get down right disturbing as they get big enough to really move enough to cause not only visual but down right painful physical things to happen to us but I'm sure she's probably just fine. Good news is in another couple of weeks it'll be to tight in there for her to do much more then kick you nice and hard in the ribs

My little sweetie is breech with her feet jammed right into my cervix (per the tech at my ultarsound yesterday) and I've been getting some kicks so hard and painful I've been crying out and even dropped to my knees once with tears in my eyes... they are unbelievably strong if you ask me!
January 19th, 2010, 04:01 PM
SerendipitysChild's Avatar Super Mommy
Eli was breech the other day and playing "Kick mommy on the inside of her hipbones!" I felt like a total wiener but I actually yelped out loud when he did, he is getting VERY strong but remains pretty mellow.......DD on the other hand was a little maniac!!! The would thrash around so violently that it actually threw me off ballance if I were walking or standing, I would lay back and watch my stomach warp into all sorts of crazy shapes as she flipped and rolled about. It was nuts!! It often depends on the baby and the pregnancy but it is normal for them to just sort of spaz out sometimes. She should be just fine but keeping track of her movements should help put you at ease!!

Thank You Jaidynsmum for my fabulous fall siggy!
January 19th, 2010, 04:11 PM
fibigrey's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to fibigrey
Thanks you guys <3 I actually read something that calmed me a bit..It said that "violent/panic movements" are sudden and sharp, like if you were drowning, and usually after they happen, there is no more movement.. I.E something REALLY bad is going on..

But she IS moving, so I feel better, and I feel like a complete nut for freaking out.

My husband is so used to it.. He's like "no, you shouldn't worry so much about stuff like that, but you ARE a mom, so you're going to anyways" lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search