What the heck, Im having me some fudge brownies w/ icecream!

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 19th, 2010, 05:51 PM
niema's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to niema
I believe I've been good these past few days. With the exception of eating a whole bag of microwave popcorn and some turtles chocolate today. I really want this snack. I have a box of brownie mix in my cupboards and some french vanilla icecream with some hot fudge to go with. Now this is one of my all time favriotes!! I think Im gonna give in now. Oh boy am I gonna feel guilty after this one!
January 19th, 2010, 06:18 PM
TeamNick's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Omg~ That sounds so good!

Mommy to Evie and Isla Marie

January 19th, 2010, 06:42 PM
peaches84's Avatar Super Mommy
can I come?

6/15/13
January 19th, 2010, 06:57 PM
Grrrrrr....wouldnt this happen?! I am smelling the brownies (there cooling down right now) and Im starting to feel really nauseous. I really had a taste for it, but my stomach has other plans. Maybe I'll just stick with icecream.
January 19th, 2010, 07:56 PM
palmetto_moon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have eaten like a piggie today. I am thinking of srounging the pantry for something sweet right now! Brownies and ice cream sounds delish...sorry your belly is disagreeing!

Thank you Kiliki for my awesome siggy!

visit our family blog at www.stalkedbythestork.com
January 20th, 2010, 04:55 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Ha! I posted about brownies and french vanilla ice cream in the DQ thread! I have been craving this for WEEKS and given in way too many times!!!! My husband will ask what I want for breakfast, lunch, dinner and he always mumbles "nevermind, brownies and ice cream" SOOO yummy!!!!!!!

I hope you were able to enjoy them!

January 20th, 2010, 07:01 AM
..Penelope..'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Erin!

The brownies part sounds good, but icecream has given me gross burps this entire pregnancy. It sucks!

Missing our angel baby since Feb 7, 2009

Visit
BeaMade for unique, adorable, high quality handmade crochet hats and booties, velcro free soother clips and soft sole baby boots.
January 20th, 2010, 08:54 AM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thanks a lot, now my sweet craving is back!! I've been craving chocolate and ice cream WAY too much recently

January 20th, 2010, 09:29 AM
~ Christine ~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I've been enjoying the 150 calorie warm delights with my ice cream. if you get the molten chocolate cake, it's almost like a brownie and warm and gooey with ice cream! Yummy!!

Forever missing our angel 8.31.07

January 20th, 2010, 01:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ Christine ~ View Post
I've been enjoying the 150 calorie warm delights with my ice cream. if you get the molten chocolate cake, it's almost like a brownie and warm and gooey with ice cream! Yummy!!
Aheeheehee. Okay this post made me giggle. I was at the grocery store and was looking into buying some of those and I was like, nah thats too little. SO I grabbed a box of brownie mix instead. Geesh, Im a pig!

Quote:
Ha! I posted about brownies and french vanilla ice cream in the DQ thread! I have been craving this for WEEKS and given in way too many times!!!! My husband will ask what I want for breakfast, lunch, dinner and he always mumbles "nevermind, brownies and ice cream" SOOO yummy!!!!!!!

I hope you were able to enjoy them!

I know I just read your post and was like, dang someone's got my tastebuds! I am exactly the same way. Before I got pregnant I would always eat that around when AF was due and before I found out I was pregnant I ate it almost every single day! I was thinking to myself, why in the heck is this craving getting so intense? I would have never thought it was because I was pregnant! I lost the craving after morning sickness set in and now I have it back, until something went insanely wrong with my stomach last night.
January 20th, 2010, 03:07 PM
becker206's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh yum.. that just sounds so good right now. I am SUCH a sucker for hot brownies on cold ice cream.... yum!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search