How many of you are registered at Target

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 21st, 2010, 05:00 AM
Amanda C's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I went there yesterday to get my friend a baby shower gift. I printed out her registry and I had the hardest time finding her something that was actually on her registry.

Most of the items she picked aren't in stock anymore. At my Target they've clearanced out a bunch of stuff and put new stuff in it's place. I was annoyed b/c it took me so long to find something.

I'm thinking about calling her today and letting her know that she may want to go in and update it. She's having a shower at the end of this month and all her invitations went out yesterday saying that she's registered at Target.

January 21st, 2010, 05:47 AM
CuteName's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I registered at Target and when I went in there were a lot of things that were items that were only in that one store and probably wouldn't be located in other stores. I still put those items on the list though, like pacifiers, washcloths, burpcloths, etc. so that people could see what I needed and hopefully get a similar item. I tried to go online and find items that anyone could get, but it's really difficult. Maybe she did it for the same reason?
January 21st, 2010, 05:50 AM
fibigrey's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to fibigrey
I'm not registered at target, but I am having the same problem with Walmart.. I started my registry online, but then after finding out that alot of the stuff they show online, ISNT in stores around here, I went to an actual store and did some registering, but then the price and a picture doesn't show up on the registry.. It has a really vague detail, and thats it..

I'm thinking if someone can't figure it out, they'll get something different..The registry thing has really been a pain in the arse!
January 21st, 2010, 05:53 AM
Amanda C's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We only have one Target here though. So she registered at the same one that I went to. They just redid all their stock and I mean just did it within the last 10 days.

I gave up and was just going to get her a giftcard when I finally found the baby monitor that was actually on her list.

January 21st, 2010, 06:52 AM
shanna's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I did online a few months ago. I mainly want diapers and clothes though for this one
January 21st, 2010, 07:01 AM
J-V221's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I did register at Target, but I have already picked new items for the registry after that huge clearance they just had. I mainly started a registry back in Nov because family wanted to buy our baby a Christmas gift (items we needed). I would let your friend now she should go and add some items that are still available and delete her own ones. I'm constantly managing my registry online by deleting or adding or fulfulling what we have received.
January 21st, 2010, 03:14 PM
ChrissySTL's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I didn't register there because I heard their return policy was terrible. Also, like you said, I have had issues with finding things on registries before with Target. I just stuck to BRU and decided if there was something at Target or Wal Mart I wanted I would just get it on my own.

Thank you MeganPixel for surprising me with this super cute siggy-you rock!

January 21st, 2010, 04:26 PM
jojobug414's Avatar Mommy to a Miracle
I'm registered at Target and also noticed that alot of things I liked were clearance and would most likely not be available when people start buying. There were even some items that I scanned in the store and then I look at my registry online and it says the item is "online only" . Truthfully I'm very unimpressed with Target's selection. Their online selection is a little better, but alot of DH's family has never even used a computer AND there's no BRU in their town only Target and Wal-Mart.

January 21st, 2010, 05:12 PM
AlexasMomma's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to AlexasMomma
yeah im registered at target and was there the other day and they were puttin all kinds of new things out so I was gunna go add more cause my shower is on the 30th

Thanks ashypoo03 for my gorgeous siggy!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search