Exhausted......

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 23rd, 2010, 07:58 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I know I haven't been around lately, it's been a crazy couple of weeks...

But I am just so exhausted lately it's not even funny. I'm having the harderst time sleeping and i wake up alot during the night and then can't go back to sleep. it's getting really unbearable and I dont know what to do. Is anyone else having this problem? DH's parents and my brother and his gf are coming to visit next month (at different times) and i'm just scared that i'm going to be so tired while they are here. We have no family that lives around us so i'm excited to have company but me being this tired has kind of taken some of the fun out of it....
January 23rd, 2010, 08:38 PM
palmetto_moon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
yes, I am constantly tired as well. Mornings aren't too bad but whe it gets to about 2:00 that's when I crash...just before some of my kids get home from school! Yuck! I fight against taking a quick nap becuase when I wake up, instead of feeling refreashed, I am even more exhausted! I guess I need to brew a pot of coffee around then! You aren't alone though! I'm pretty sure its normal. And delivery is the only cure- but that brings on whole other type of exhaustion! Fun times!

Thank you Kiliki for my awesome siggy!

visit our family blog at www.stalkedbythestork.com
January 24th, 2010, 06:27 AM
~ Christine ~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have been really tired too! The past 4 days have been awful. All I want to do is sleep!

Forever missing our angel 8.31.07

January 24th, 2010, 08:48 AM
Amanda C's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My OB says that's your body's way of getting you ready to be up all night with baby. Not funny or helpful but that's his advice.

Try taking some Unisom at night. That should help you sleep better and it's totally safe.

January 24th, 2010, 09:13 AM
..Penelope..'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm exhausted, too I'm sorry that I don't have any advice.

Missing our angel baby since Feb 7, 2009

Visit
BeaMade for unique, adorable, high quality handmade crochet hats and booties, velcro free soother clips and soft sole baby boots.
January 24th, 2010, 12:16 PM
Mega Super Mommy
At least it's not just me! I actually slept okay last night so I feel a little bit better. I just hate being tired all the time because then I'm grumpy all the time...
January 24th, 2010, 01:45 PM
emmabear's Avatar Super Mommy
random, but have you had your iron tested lately? sometimes when you're low in iron, you get really exhausted.

Emily

www.themodernmommy.com
January 26th, 2010, 06:20 AM
sweatshirtgirl's Avatar Super Mommy
yup, that's how I knew my iron would be low. I'm normally not so tired but last week, I couldn't keep my eyes open and was in a "fog" all day. They'd got me on iron now, but I'm waiting til I'm not constipated to take it!

Visit my etsy store! http://www.etsy.com/shop/drurylanedesigns
January 26th, 2010, 06:46 AM
CanadianLou's Avatar Laura - mom of 3
I have been more tired in the past 2 weeks or so. But I just had my iron tested and dr. said it's up high again and I can stop taking supplements. Maybe it's just cause we're getting closer to the end. *yawn*

Thank you Meganpixel for the most fantastic siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search