Manic Monday Updates

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 25th, 2010, 09:02 AM
homeschooling mom of 2
Just another manic Monday... la la la

thought I'd see how everyone was doing this Monday.. anything making you crazy? happy? etc?

I haven't been grocery shopping in ages, planned to go this morning but its darn nasty out. Terribly windy and pouring and well my DD took one look out and said "don't know about you mommy, but I'm sure not going out there" LOL yeah I don't want to either, guess we'll have cereal or grilled cheese for dinner tonight.

I also wanted to hit the craft store, I have all these crafty things I want to work on for the baby but need supplies... oh well maybe tomorrow.

My heartburn is killer lately, even the zantac 150's with tums chasers aren't cutting it. Leg sciatic pain is still bad too and I'm so past when I was supposed to get my most recent bloodwork (thyroid & stupid 2nd round of the glucose 1 hour) but they still haven't reactivated our insurance yet even though they've had the cobra payment for over a week and I can't deal with the crazy blood clinics billing department again, just can't... so I'm waiting.

Nothing else much going on, I'm down to less then 10wks assuming she stays put till I have a c-section at 39wks... crazy, both in that it's so soon and that I still have that much longer (I alternate between which way I feel several times an hour LOL) I'm totally ready to be done being pregnant but not sure I'm ready to see how I'll fit a newborn into our family... it's just been the 3 of us (normally just DD and me) for almost 6yrs.

So how is everyone else doing?
January 25th, 2010, 09:09 AM
Kittynoah's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am TIRED!!! Suddenly I can't sleep well. If I lay on my right side, it is really painful so I have to flip to my left. But then my arm falls asleep and I try to rearrange and I cannot get comfortable. It sucks.

I am starting to really "feel" pregnant - if you know what I mean. Heartburn is so very bad that I had to get a prescription for prilosec. And I still need the tums. My poor husband has to listen to me complain.

January 25th, 2010, 09:56 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm doing fine. Wish I didnt have to work on this rainy day but glad that I'm not DEAD tired like I should be on a rainy monday. So I'm at work taking a little JM break lol
January 25th, 2010, 10:00 AM
Shelli1981's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Shelli1981
Well its like 60 degrees in pa But its rainy and windy and i just want to crawl back in bed and go to sleep.. I got my H1N1 Shot today, On top of that Was Just told today that I'm Being Considered High Risk since I have borderline GD.. So I get to sick my self 4 times a Day(FUN!!!) On top of that I have to go to the High Risk Clinic on Feb 2nd(tuesday) 1 day after my Bday, I so wanted to go to Red Lobster for my Bday So I asked the Nurse if I have to come in Every week now and she said no and then was like well ur 30wks so ya never know.. Then she found it Strange that I had GD with my 1st and didn't have it with my 2 previous pregnancies but I have it(so-so) with this one??? Beats me Lady your in the Medical field not me....I HATE MONDAYS!!!!!! lol

January 25th, 2010, 10:23 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I cannot shake this cough, it has been about 2 weeks now. My head hurts from coughing so much, it's such a pain. But that is my only real complaint.

January 25th, 2010, 10:29 AM
~Claudia~'s Avatar mommy to Nico & Seba
Im tired and recovering from a respiratory infection, but I am still at work... ugh! Hopefully things will get better as the week goes by!
January 25th, 2010, 10:49 AM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
Not much going on today. I'm still recovering from DD's birthday party on Saturday evening. Who knew that a 2 year old's party could be complete chaos with just family and a few close friends. It just so happens that both my sister, SIL, and a friend have 2 year olds of their own, in addition to my 5 year old niece and 4 week old niece. I'm the idiot who decided it was a good idea to wear my boots with the 4 inch heels and stand practically the whole evening. I pretty much just layed around the house yesterday because I hurt so bad, but today I actually need to clean up the disaster area that is my family room. It is covered in new toys, including a 4 foot high princess castle tent.

I'm also really annoyed that I can't seem to find a diaper bag that meets my requirements. It needs to be big enough for two kids in cloth diapers and be able to hold juice cups and baby bottles if I need them. I also hate the typical cutesy look to diaper bags. I have looked everywhere online and can't find anything that is both big enough and looks nice enough for me to carry. Who knew it was so hard?
January 25th, 2010, 11:09 AM
Amanda C's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm aggravated at dh but otherwise fine. I've been repainting this dresser for my dd's room. He's known for a week now that I need him to cut a board to fit and place it in the door. Today I'm putting the finishing paint touches on it and plan to put it in her room tonight but you know what?

He still hasn't cut the darn board. Once he finally cuts it I still have to put 2 coats of chalkboard paint on it before it can be put in the door. He's really holding me up and I'm almost done.

January 25th, 2010, 11:22 AM
*Ashley*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Camille will be 6 tomorrow which makes me happy and sad all at once. She told me this morning that once she is 6 tomorrow she will be almost 7. Funny how kids are always wanting to be a year older. I told her that mommy doesn't like to think about such things. I am usually on the ball with these things but since we have all been sick I really haven't done much for her party this weekend. The only thing I have done so far is invited everybody and I just did that yesterday, by text message. Bad mommy!

Thank you Katarina for my fabulous siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search