Monday Moans

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 25th, 2010, 08:17 AM
mylene169's Avatar Kaija and Kolbie's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mylene169 Send a message via Yahoo to mylene169
What's got you moaning today?
January 25th, 2010, 08:20 AM
renee4152's Avatar Proud Mommy of 2!
being at work, and the weather turning colder again
January 25th, 2010, 08:24 AM
Shelli1981's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Shelli1981
Well its like 60 degrees in pa But its rainy and windy and i just want to crawl back in bed and go to sleep.. I got my H1N1 Shot today, On top of that Was Just told today that I'm Being Considered High Risk since I have borderline GD.. So I get to sick my self 4 times a Day(FUN!!!) On top of that I have to go to the High Risk Clinic on Feb 2nd(tuesday) 1 day after my Bday, I so wanted to go to Red Lobster for my Bday So I asked the Nurse if I have to come in Every week now and she said no and then was like well ur 30wks so ya never know.. Then she found it Strange that I had GD with my 1st and didn't have it with my 2 previous pregnancies but I have it(so-so) with this one??? Beats me Lady your in the Medical field not me....I HATE MONDAYS!!!!!! lol

January 25th, 2010, 08:43 AM
Racine's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't normally consume dairy b/c it doesn't really agree with me and this weekend DH insisted I have some ice cream to celebrate our dating anniversary so I did, against my better judgement b/c it sounded so yummy, and now I feel like CRAP! And I have to get weighed today and I'm sure that made me gain like two pounds so I'm going to have to listen to my mean doctor tell me what a fat prego I am and I think I might just let my hormones take over and go off on him. Rarr.

Thanks, I needed that.

Thank you, Meganpixel, for my awesome siggy!

January 25th, 2010, 08:54 AM
~Claudia~'s Avatar mommy to Nico & Seba
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racine View Post
I don't normally consume dairy b/c it doesn't really agree with me and this weekend DH insisted I have some ice cream to celebrate our dating anniversary so I did, against my better judgement b/c it sounded so yummy, and now I feel like CRAP! And I have to get weighed today and I'm sure that made me gain like two pounds so I'm going to have to listen to my mean doctor tell me what a fat prego I am and I think I might just let my hormones take over and go off on him. Rarr.

Thanks, I needed that.
LOL, sorry, you made me laugh looks like your doctor will get the worst part of pregnancy hormones today

I am just hating being at work and DH being gone until Thursday (as every week)
January 25th, 2010, 09:10 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm just moaning on the fact that for the 1st time in this pregnancy I know what a lot of you ladies mean by you cant stop eating. I didnt have much of an appetite until I hit the 3rd tri. now I can eat everything all the time!

Afraid to see what the scale says when I go in for my 30 wk checkup in 2 weeks.
January 25th, 2010, 09:17 AM
Racine's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Haha, glad I could make you laugh, Claudia. Sorry you have to deal with your DH being gone. Does he work far away?

Don't worry Chelle, pretty soon that baby will be squishing every organ so much that you'll barely have room for a carrot ;-)

Thank you, Meganpixel, for my awesome siggy!

January 25th, 2010, 09:21 AM
~Claudia~'s Avatar mommy to Nico & Seba
Quote:
Haha, glad I could make you laugh, Claudia. Sorry you have to deal with your DH being gone. Does he work far away?
yes, he travels to a client location every week Sunday or Monday through Thursday... it sucks but money is good

Quote:
Don't worry Chelle, pretty soon that baby will be squishing every organ so much that you'll barely have room for a carrot ;-)
ditto Racine, soon enough you will only be able to eat small quantities, enjoy it while it lasts
January 25th, 2010, 09:24 AM
Platinum Supermommy
It is raining again. I hate the rain!

January 25th, 2010, 10:19 AM
*Ashley*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have been sick all weekend. Again. I am still sick. Had the stomach flu two weeks ago, now I have a severe head cold. Plus, my whole family has been sick the last two weeks. Poor Camille has had the flu twice already, in TWO weeks!!!!

Thank you Katarina for my fabulous siggy!

January 25th, 2010, 10:54 AM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
I'm tired as usual. I should try to nap, but I can never manage to nap when Lily naps. I'm hungry, but there's nothing in the house I want to eat. At least I managed to have a bowl of fruit and that was relatively healthy. I think I may go have a soft taco left over from Lily's birthday party. I would really like some york peppermint patties or junior mints, but we don't have that. I really don't have much to complain about.
January 25th, 2010, 10:59 AM
Amanda C's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My dh! If he doesn't hurry up and help me finish my project soon I'm going to kick him. Seriously. We've been working on this since Friday and he has yet to do his part.

January 25th, 2010, 07:27 PM
Shantastic27's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I fell this afternoon on the right side of my belly and spent 4.5 hours in labor and delivery today...Livi seems to be just fine, but I'm feeling achy, sore, tired, and annoyed (someone tracked snow into the bathroom at work and I didn't see it and slipped and fell face first).

I think this Monday moan is going to turn into a Tuesday moan as well...(although I'm sooooo thankful the baby is okay, don't get me wrong about that!!).

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search