Qotd 1/27

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 27th, 2010, 06:35 AM
szczepanski's Avatar nakmaster
Is there something you want to get for baby REALLY bad, but you don't like the price tag attached to it? Do you think you will spend the $$$ anyways?

I want to get the Rainforest Lights & Sounds Gym..it looks like SO much fun!!! But the price tag is $50-$65...so I haven't bought it yet. But I am looking for one on Craigslist, so fingers crossed that I find one before Nolan arrives. I know it is hit or miss that he will love it, so I hate spending THAT much on something he may or may not like.

January 27th, 2010, 06:37 AM
happymom2Logan's Avatar Soon to be Mommy of 2
Mmmm eh I don't know. If it isn't essential and more a gimmick then no.

I got my big ticket items already (well waiting on shipment for the 3 pieces of furniture still)

Logan Xavier was born 02/27/10
Weighing 6lbs 9 1/2 oz

January 27th, 2010, 07:58 AM
sunny's Avatar It's all in the Hips!
Hmm a few things...the lay on the ground playgyms which Gabby LOVED I really want but dang those things are pricey so hoping to find a good deal on one for under 40 bucks unless I get one at the shower....

Also a swing I don't plan on spending money on since Gabby hated it...a co-worker mentioned having a little low one I may get from her to borrow at least if we don't get another swing.

Hmm think that is about it....the rest of the things I will skip or I will buy.
January 27th, 2010, 08:00 AM
szczepanski's Avatar nakmaster
Well I am thrilled because I found one for $20 on Craigslist. Craigslist is so awesome.

January 27th, 2010, 08:09 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I want the Angel monitor but its over 100 bucks.....i will probably get it but I have to wait for my mom to get it for me.
January 27th, 2010, 09:36 AM
sassytiff's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
A new pack n play that has the changing station...we have 2 old ones that were both bought for my oldest and they are fine but seriously they are like the "original" pack n plays. I mean I honestly think that they had just come out with them when I was preggo with my oldest. And I would really love to have one to keep downstairs for changing diapers and naps. But hubby thinks it is ridiculous to spend that much $ on something when all I need to do is walk upstairs to the changing table to change her....grrr....MEN!

Click on the photo to visit my website!
January 27th, 2010, 10:13 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Dont' need too much.

The only thing that would fall for sure into this category is a sling or baby carrier of some type. We may or may not get one. We really didn't use one the first go around, but now that we will have a 2.5 yo and a little baby, it might be a lot more handy.

We also need a new bouncy chair and a breast pump, but we will definately get those.

Thanks Ryan and Alex's mommy for the siggy!

January 27th, 2010, 12:59 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'd love to get a swing but I know that some babies love them, some hate them. Maybe I'll check out craigslist and see if we find find one cheaper.

Thank you .:Shortcake:. for my beautiful siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search