Charizomai & kimmiejo

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 20th, 2010, 07:58 AM
kimmiejo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
glad you are feeling better today! and yay for being all ready to go! I am ready but not ready, I just haven't had the time to organize things the way I would like but I am not gonna stress about it. I probably won't pack my bag until the last minute either, I am a slacker when it comes to things like that LOL.....I am anxious to see how much Evan is weighing these days, I am guessing 5ish lbs? IDK but soon enough I will find out! today my appointment is with the OB I don't really like, she is sort of abrubt and harsh, IDK she just has that kind of personality, of all the drs in the practice I like her the least. oh well hopefully she doesn't end up delivering me and it will all be good! I will update when I am back!
April 20th, 2010, 10:45 AM
Charizomai's Avatar Mommy to Three!
Good Luck! Can't wait to hear all about your appt and how big little Evan is!!!

I happily Breastfed Alba for 5 1/2 months!!!!

Below is my weightloss ticker. This is not for the pregnancy weight to come off as it has pretty much all came off. The rest of it is just what I've been wanting to loose for a while now to get back to my healthier weight!

April 20th, 2010, 11:11 AM
I just posted on the main board but he is weighing in at 5lbs 14oz which sound ginormous to me, in reality it is 68th percentile which isn't too bad but he continues to jump percentiles at rapid speed! they will do another scan 38 weeks for a final estimate and we will go from there on when to induce. otherwise appointment went great and the dr wasn't too bad today, I am actually seeing her next time too. she was bordering on nice today LOL. she is seriously the tiniest woman I have ever seen, if she weighs 80lbs I would be surprised, she is just itty bitty....that is my random observation of the day
April 20th, 2010, 11:42 AM
haha. that is itty bitty... Thats so good that Evan is growing so well.. Kalli, was born at 37 weeks and was only 5lbs and 4 oz. Evan is already past her!!!! wow!! My doc will induce me on week 39 if the baby is not here yet. I guess tomorrow I'll find out a little more info, because she said it really depended on the progress my body was making.

Below is my weightloss ticker. This is not for the pregnancy weight to come off as it has pretty much all came off. The rest of it is just what I've been wanting to loose for a while now to get back to my healthier weight!

April 20th, 2010, 12:11 PM
she really is a tiny woman LOL.....I was surprised when the tech said how much he weighed, I was like are you sure LOL. the OB said we just need to keep an eye on his weight since his percentiles are jumping up but that right now "he isn't too big" maybe in her mind he isn't but I would like to see her 85lb self deliver this kiddo all in all though a good appointment. I am actually looking forward to the next one and getting checked, I know with Sydney at 36 weeks I was 1cm dilalated already, now that didn't mean much because she still came right on time but it was just nice to know that my body was gearing up for the end, KWIM? I know some people hate getting the internals and even refuse them but not me! I don't mind it one bit! I hope you have a good appointment tomorrow! can't wait to hear how it goes!
April 20th, 2010, 05:07 PM
I don;t mind the internals that much. Its fun to see how im progressing, its just uncomfy sometimes, I could do without that part!!! Just resting a bit. I'll update you after the appt tomorrow..im gonna rest for a bit!

April 21st, 2010, 04:07 AM
happy 34 weeks

we made it to 34 wks! Wooohoo! I have my appt this morning so I'll update you when I get home....It may be a little while....

April 21st, 2010, 05:26 AM
Happy 34 weeks! Good luck at your appointment! can't wait to hear how it goes!
April 21st, 2010, 05:27 AM
Thanks, its in 3 hrs, so I'm about to get Kalli up and get her ready (Dh is working out (P90x) at the moment and then we'll get ready and head out!

April 21st, 2010, 08:04 AM
wishing you lots of luck!
April 21st, 2010, 11:13 AM
I'm back. I havent updated in the regular forumn yet, I'll do that in a moment.
The baby is measuring at 32 weeks, so she is two weeks behind schedule but her heartbeat was perfectly normal, in the 140s like normal.
I am so upset with myself because I chickened out on asking for the FFn test (My doc is so hard to talk to, in my opinion. I have no idea why I feel that way, but I am MUCH more comfy talking with the nurse.

Anyway, my Blood Pressure was up a little bit. I run low anyways, and its usually 110/50 or so, and today it was 137/75 (not to high, but higher than normal for me)..-but the doc didnt seem concerned at all (the nurse was a bit)

I did manage to GAIN 2 lbs since I was there 2 weeks ago, so they were pleased...BUt I did eat a LOT of junk food this week in hopes of gaining at least something to get them off my back.

No nst today, and I go back in 2 weeks. Then we'll do the weekly appts and start internal checks...

Oh, and a few weeks ago, the nurse told me that the baby was headdown and fully engaged, today, the doc told me that 2 weeks ago when she checked me, although the baby was low, she was not "dropped" or "Fully engaged" (which is beyond me because why else am i having so much pressure).

Anyway, looking forward to my appt in 2 wks.

How;s your day going?

April 21st, 2010, 11:26 AM
ha I was just coming to check on you! sounds like a decent appointment, some drs are just hard to talk to I think, I used to feel that way too but after working for drs I learned how to assert myself with them LOL, sometimes they just need to be reminded that they actually work for their patients! glad you gained some weight, I was up 2 lbs yesterday too. I think my total gain will be about the same as with Sydney which was 22lbs maybe a little less but I am ok with that #.....weird about the dropping thing? IDK the u/s tech told me yesterday he was head down and ready to go, I don't know what that means exactly but I took a walk at lunch time and I felt like he was gonna fall out LOL!

I am doing ok, this week is going so slow though! I feel like Friday will never get here LOL...Glad you had a good appointment though, are you still on bedrest?
April 21st, 2010, 11:32 AM
Yes, I asked her when I could come off and I think she almost laughed! She basically said "you start moving and youll start contracting more"

I dont care, I think Im going to have to move some..I can not STAND sitting here all the time.. There is so much to do... I need to clean or something.
I feel the nesting urge ....again!

April 21st, 2010, 12:12 PM
sorry that stinks! I haven't really had the nesting bug yet, spurts of it yes but no full blown nesting yet, hopefully soon because there is stuff that needs to be done, I just don't have the motivation for it!

DH just emailed and said he wants to take Sydney to Chuckie Cheese since it is raining and she will want to play, blah I despise the food there, it is so nasty LOL oh well at least we are getting out of the house I guess.
April 21st, 2010, 12:17 PM
haha. chuck e cheese is my kids fave place to go. we havent been in a long time.

the nesting bug went away. about the time i stood up and realized i felt to horrible to do anything. now my face is hot. i feel like im going to pass out and Im kind of dizzy..ugh.. i hate this...

have fun tonight!!!!

April 21st, 2010, 01:27 PM
hope you feel better soon, try to rest!

I'm sure we will have fun, Sydney loves that place, she loves the race car games, she can't really play but she loves to pretend, she is too funny!
April 21st, 2010, 01:31 PM
oo I bet. Ours has this little roller coaster thing. Its two seat and a tv like screen and the seats move to make you feel like you are on a roller coaster. My kids LOVE it! I'm more of a fan of the pinball (I think that is what its called)...but its always fun going there!

April 22nd, 2010, 05:37 AM
Good morning, Chuck E Cheese was ok, there is always one obnoxious kid though and he was for sure there last night LOL, best part......his name was Evan, DH and I couldn't stop laughing, he was there was with his grandfather I guess who didn't seem too swift and just watching the whole thing was hysterical, the kid was running everywhere and stealing all the birthday party balloons they had set up, it was like something out of a movie .....how are you feeling today? I feel ok except for that I spilled my coffee all over this morning, that is never a good start to the day!!
April 22nd, 2010, 10:35 AM
Oh no! Im sorry about the coffee! Today, I am feeling better, but not 100%. My stomach has been really out of whack since yesterday, but it seems better today too!
That is hilarious about the whole obnoxious kid at Chuck E Cheese! So funny! It sounds like something you would see on that movie, "Problem Child".

Is your day going better? We registered Kalli for Kindergarten today. so sad! She is playing on the patio with some chalk at the moment. Its cute!

April 22nd, 2010, 11:27 AM
my day is a bit better, nothing much to complain about I guess LOL, I am trying to work and clean at the same time, that always makes for a busy day!! My parents are coming for the weekend and we are going to the zoo so I won't have time to clean over the weekend.

aww Kalli is starting kindergarden next year how exciting! kids grow too fast!!

we are going to my inlaws for dinner tonight, at least I don't have to cook!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search