Charizomai & kimmiejo

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 27th, 2010, 05:44 AM
kimmiejo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Good morning! for dinner last night we had chicken, brussel sprouts and mac and cheese, Sydney ate cereal LOL tonight my FIL is bringing us pizza for dinner! yay I don't have to cook!

had my NST this morning and it was non reactive, he just isn't awake this early in the morning, they did the biophysical and all was fine, she did an extra long one because there was a student observing, she confirmed he is still a boy! thank goodness cause we have a lot of blue LOL....so all in all everything is fine, my fluid level is good and he looks good too, extremely low but good!

how are you feeling? 35 weeks tomorrow! woot!
April 27th, 2010, 09:36 AM
Charizomai's Avatar Mommy to Three!
Yay for hitting 35 weeks tomorrow! I'm so excited! I'm doing okay, except alleriges and sinus issues. Dh is off work today and we are trying to figure out these new phones...lol.
Thats good that the biophysical turned out good. I don't blame little Evan for wanting to sleep that early. Alba does teh same thing...lol.

TOmorrow is a full moon.. Do you thinkw eshould be worried? LOL.

I happily Breastfed Alba for 5 1/2 months!!!!

Below is my weightloss ticker. This is not for the pregnancy weight to come off as it has pretty much all came off. The rest of it is just what I've been wanting to loose for a while now to get back to my healthier weight!

April 27th, 2010, 09:55 AM
I hope the full moon isn't an indictation of my labor, I am ready but not that ready LOL, need a few more weeks at least!...I am so tired again today, but yet I toss and turn all night, guess that is why I am so tired. I wish I could take a nice long nap!
April 27th, 2010, 10:28 AM
I know what you mean... I cant sleep either. I almost wish I could get some more of the Ambien that they gave me at L&D to take before bedtime because That was actually some decent sleep!

Im beginning to get a bit crampy, yet its another hour before Im suppose to take the Turbutaline. and, I just posted about it, but my body totally gave me a mini freak out a little bit ago. I lost a huge chunk of my plug and the thing was, I could FEEL is coming out..and I honestly thought for a second that my water was breaking. It was the WIERDEST thing ever. I think DH thinks im nuts now.
I added your # to my new cell phone, but likely, I'll end up Facebooking emailing you, since you said you sometimes don't charge your phone. Actually, I'll prob text and FB you..LOL if something happens. You're bound to get it that way.

I made spaghetti last night and meatballs, but the meatballs DIDNT turn out good at all, so I ended up eating 2 little debbie snack cakes before bed. (Im horrible). al that junk food!

Below is my weightloss ticker. This is not for the pregnancy weight to come off as it has pretty much all came off. The rest of it is just what I've been wanting to loose for a while now to get back to my healthier weight!

April 27th, 2010, 10:50 AM
^^yes just email me on FB and text me, that way I will be sure to get it! I will probably text you when I am in labor, we don't have internet access from our phones, we are so old school LOL so I can't get on FB only at home.

I saw your post about the plug, I commented that I probably would have called DH in to show him LOL, we have been together way too long he would have been totally grossed out though I know that much! at least it wasn't your water! I remember when I was prego with Syd I lost a huge chunk of my plug at around 35 weeks or so, I was eating lunch and stood up to get something and it felt the same way, like something fell out! I ran to the bathroom and was like what the heck is that LOL, it was nasty looking! I was home alone though so I couldn't show DH LOL, lucky for him!!

LOL at the Little Debbie snack cakes,my DH eats those all the time! he is a Little Debbie addict!
April 27th, 2010, 11:00 AM
haha! Little Debbie is the best. I never buy them but Dh went to the grocery store the other day and took Kalli with him and they brought home Little Debbie cakes and a few other snacks. When I go, I rarely buy snacks other than chips..LOL. BUt the last two times he's went, weve ended up w/ several snack crackers, little debbie snacks, rice krispy treats and brownie mix..LOL

My dh and I have only been together 8 1/2 years. Married for 8 in July though! (We met in Jan on a blind date, he proposed 5 wks later and we were married 4 months after that..lol) BUt i swear, seems like we've been through it all and that we've been married a lot longer than that at times. --But it works for us...

Im guessing it would have been better to explain that to dh at another time, since we had JUST finished eating lunch and he was drinking some choc.milk...lol...
I guess it could have been worse.

April 27th, 2010, 11:17 AM
tee hee not a good after lunch conversation I guess LOL...I have been with my DH since I was 21 so 14 yrs! akkk that seems like a lifetime LOL, we will be married 8yrs on June 4th! we were the opposite of you guys we took our sweet time getting married! we lived together for 5 yrs though before we actually got married, that is just how it all worked out! whatever works is what I say!

DH loves the Little Debbie brownies LOL he eats like a box every 3 days I swear! and the honey buns, he is eats a ton of junkfood and never gains an ounce! men seem to be lucky that way!
April 27th, 2010, 12:52 PM
Wow... Thats funny... Makes me want a little debbie cake now.. but I probabyl couldnt taste it because of my sinuses and allergies.. Man, im cramping a bunch right now. I called my doc, just incase they needed to be informed of the whole mucus plug, but i was on hold for 20 minutes and then the phone just cut off.
so anyways, everytime I've gone to the bathroom since then, I've lost more chunks of it.. its wierd. anyway, enough about that...
Is it Friday yet? lol

April 27th, 2010, 01:03 PM
sorry you are cramping and sorry your dr office cut you off! that stinks! one thing I can say about my OB office is they are always available, even if the office is closed the dr will call right back, they are really good like that!

I wish it was Friday! it is supposed to be nice this weekend I think, DH wants to find a stable somewhere to take Sydney horseback riding, she is obsessed ever since the zoo last week when she went on a pony ride! she asks every day to go for a horse ride....... of course my DH spoils her to no end so he is looking for a stable LOL, she was also telling us last night that she wanted a guitar so what did Jon do at lunch today??....yep went and bought her a guitar! he cannot resist her LOL
April 27th, 2010, 06:01 PM
haha.. my dh does that too sometimes.. The kids are so spoiled. We have wii. playstation 2 and at one point we even had an xbox. They both have Nintendo DS's (well, our sons is a DSi) they get games all the time, and we bought rock band, and now we have DJ hero. and all sorts of toys..lol.

Its fun though, The last time we went out get them something, I made sure he got them OUTDOOR stuff so they would get out in the fresh air, so they got this little bowling game to set up on the patio and Track ball (its this 2 ball thing with these ball catcher things and each person gets one and its actually really neat)...

Kids are so spoiled nowadays..... I bought Jaden a set of Drums for his 2nd bday 5 years ago (They were the small set that walmart has for like $25, and Kalli' and Jaden have both had play guitars...and now Kalli and Jaden bought want real guitars..lol...

April 28th, 2010, 04:05 AM
Hey! I hope you had a great sleep last night.....oh.
35 weeks!
~woohoo!

I didnt sleep much at all last night. I took my contrax meds right after I went to bed, because I started contracting again, then I finally fell asleep, only to be woken up at around 11 because I had a very painful pain shoot through my abdomen. I was already laying on my left side, so I tried to go back to sleep, only to have it keep coming back, but between the crampy pains coming, were the bh contrax, and some of those even were extremely painful, and every single one lasted about 1 to 2 minutes long. When the crampy pain would hit, it would ease up, but then I would still be kind of crampy for another few minutes in that same area..It was awful. They were all over the place, first they were 10 mins apart, then 7 and I was just praying that if it was real labor, for God to really let me know, becuase it was hurting. Then at around 1, I gave up trying to get comfy (I had already gotten up a couple times to go to the bathroom and to see if changing positions and moving would help) but it didnt, so I took another turbutuline and went and laid back down, FINALLY, around 1:45 they stopped, or slowed up and spaced off enough to where I could go back to sleep... Whew! What a night!
I really hope yours was better........ Your dr appt is today, so I hope it goes well!!!
Cant wait to hear an update...........

April 28th, 2010, 04:52 AM
Happy 35 weeks! No appointment for me today, it isn't until next Tuesday. Syd has her f/up ENT appointment today but other than that nothing until Friday for me for my NST......sorry you had a rough night, glad the contractions stopped though! I slept ok except Sydney wanted me to sleep with her around 3:30 she was yelling for me so I caved and slept in her bed, I was too tired to fight it last night LOL

Syd loved her guitar, we watched American Idol and she played and sang along to everyone, she is too funny! We found out there is a fair close to us this weekend so we will probably go there because they will have pony rides! and we may also go to a childrens museusm with our friends this weekend too. It is supposed to be a beautiful weekend I think!

any plans for the rest of the week for you?
April 28th, 2010, 05:05 AM
No plans as of yet! Dh has the weekend (Fri-Sun) off. and its supposed to be rainy here on Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon & Tues... So it will not be all that fun.
Im trying to get my MOTHER (well convince her at least) to go visit my brother and sis in law (who had their baby the end of March) on Mothers day, because that is when they are doing the baby dedication at their church. but My mom keeps saying "But if you go into labor, i want to be there".... Ive told her a million times, if I go into labor, we'll call her and they can drive back (its a 6hr drive) but its not like she can DO anything while Im in labor, other than sit in the waiting room, board and anxiously awaiting news.. It would be better if they just go on down. Chances are, I will not have the baby that weekend..lol.(I mean, theres always a chance but really, she shouldnt change her plans. She's barely seen her new grandson, only for a few minutes since he's been born...They made an overnight trip down there for the induction, and it took a while longer than expected and then there were a few complications and they saw him for just a few minutes before they had to head back home.I really want them to go. I think today, I'll call my father and get him to convince her.. Who knows. Maybe Alba will come before then and they'll be free to go. She's been doing this to me for a couple weeks now. She'll plan to go down there and then a few days prior to leaving, she'll change her mind"just in case" i go into labor.. I appreciate it, but really...lol. (you get what I'm saying right)?

For some reason, I thought you had an appt today..I have no idea why. I know your appts are usually scheduled one day ahead of mine. Mine are on the actual week change day (Wed) and yours are usually on the Tues. before!! lol I think im starting to loose my mind.

My sinuses seem a bit better today.. Not a whole lot, but definately an improvement (at the moment anyway).. Okay, I feel like I've written a novel, so Im gonna get off here. Maybe watch a little TV. I feel the need to actually do something today, but don't want to chance it with all the contractions Ive been having...so I guess I'll just stay put on the couch....

Did you see the moon last night, by chance? Its suppose to be a full moon tonight, but my goodness. last night it was SO BRIGHT, and HUGE! It was GORGEOUS. If it looks that close to us tonight, I'm going to get a picture of it, because its been a long time since I've seen one that was that beautiful!

April 28th, 2010, 06:18 AM
I totally see what you mean about your mom! she should go see her new grandson, even if you go into labor she will still have time to get there probably! My mom is coming the Friday before Memorial Day and staying for 2 weeks, she will come earlier if he arrives earlier, guess we'll see!

I didn't see the moon but I will check it out tonight! try to rest up and enjoy daytime TV! hope your contractions stay away!
April 28th, 2010, 07:53 AM
Thanks! I think I've finally convinced her to just go! lol. The contractions are still coming, but so far, I havent really been timing them as theyve been pretty far between them. I did put a load of towels in the wash though....I love having a sanitary cycle on my washer... Maybe i'm just wierd..lol.

its a little chilly here today.. it was 39 this morning but i think its suppose to warm up later on to the 70s..i hope it does... I just sort of wish the weather would stay near the same temp each day...LOL......

April 28th, 2010, 08:28 AM
^I hear ya on the weather! it was super cold here this morning, like 34 or something and it supposed to get into the 60s later and then over the weekend be in the 80s! I just want it to stay warm from now until October LOL!

Glad the contractions calmed down a bit! that can't be fun to deal with! I just called and set up my maternity leave for work, they certainly do not make the process easy, it took forever and now I have to wait on the paperwork for my dr to complete, oh well at least that ball is rolling!
April 28th, 2010, 11:26 AM
Are you taking the six weeks off, or do you get a little more? I don't have a clue how maternity leave works...... Are you planning on starting yours from the day you go into labor (working up until you delivery, basically).. or how does that work?

April 28th, 2010, 01:02 PM
I get 6 weeks paid, I can take up to 16 but 10 would be unpaid and I am not sure we can swing that, we'll see, I have time to figure that out. Yes I plan to work until I go into labor, more time with baby! with Syd I worked until the day before, since I work from home it isn't bad, if I had to commute every day it would be a real pain at 9months preggo!

We are back from ENT, Syd's ears look great, woot! going to out to dinner I think! I am starving so hoping for something good LOL
April 28th, 2010, 01:06 PM
Yum.. I just shared a little debbie cake pack with Kalli. she looks perfectly content right now..

Im so glad syd's apt went well. We had Kalli's recheck yesterday for when we got her tube OUT of her ear and it looks great, and we don't have to go back for any more checks.. So that makes me happy!

I have no idea what we are going to do for dinner tonight. We might just have Taco Chips, cheese and taco sauce.. Its kind of like a taco salad without the salad and meat..lol. My kids love it.

April 28th, 2010, 05:40 PM
yum that sounds good! we ended up going to TGI Fridays, it was good, I had a BBQ chicken wrap but of course now my blood sugar is up, jeez one time I eat out and I get no slack LOL, oh well one bad # isn't the end of the world I guess

our ENT said he will see Syd every 4 months until the tubes fall out, he said if they aren't out in 2yrs they will take them out, hoping they fall out on there own though.

I really wish tomorrow was Friday, how can it only be Thursday LOL, these work weeks are dragging along lately!

How are ya feeling?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search