Charizomai & kimmiejo

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 13th, 2010, 01:31 PM
kimmiejo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I agree it would easier to get the tubal while you are there! I am not sure why my OB practice doesn't do it that way? may have something to do with OR times I guess?

give the stairs a try! when I went into the office today I took the stairs and refused the elevator, so up and down 3 flights of stairs 3 times! it didn't seem to work but if I could of I would of done it a few more times LOL
May 13th, 2010, 02:23 PM
Charizomai's Avatar Mommy to Three!
I got tired after going up and down them about 3x..LOL. I guess thats what happens when you havent been allowed to move a whole lot for a month or more...
Im exhausted now!! Few contractions stilll, nothing really to count though!!!!

I happily Breastfed Alba for 5 1/2 months!!!!

Below is my weightloss ticker. This is not for the pregnancy weight to come off as it has pretty much all came off. The rest of it is just what I've been wanting to loose for a while now to get back to my healthier weight!

May 13th, 2010, 04:55 PM
LOL well at least you tried! I have skipped my walk the last couple of days because the weather wasn't great but also because I am getting increasingly lazy LOL....I had pizza for dinner and now I feel yucky again, I think I am running out of space for my stomach, everytime I eat I feel ill! blah! need to rest on the couch for a bit!
May 14th, 2010, 04:04 AM
I'm the same way. And If I drink Red Raspberry Leaf tea sometimes, I get nauseated. I can't eat much anymore either. Oh, I've heard that Pizza Hut's meat lovers pizza (if you have basil and oregano on it) cna jumpstart labor..LOL but since the eggplant didnt work for me....Im not holding out for it.

Its Friday. I can't believe it!!! Its so exciting!!!!!!! Dh is off this weekend, and our son gets to go to his field day, bc Alba didnt come, so he is THRILLED!!

Below is my weightloss ticker. This is not for the pregnancy weight to come off as it has pretty much all came off. The rest of it is just what I've been wanting to loose for a while now to get back to my healthier weight!

May 14th, 2010, 05:49 AM
yum I love pizza hut! and I can eat meatlovers pizza because the meat has lots of protein so it balances out the carbs, woot! maybe I will get some tonight!

Had my NST, went fine! He was sleeping for about 15 minutes but once he woke up we were good to go! since I started having NSTs I have always gone at the same time as another girl and she had her baby yesterday! so exciting because she was just about 2 weeks ahead of us and now she had her little man! they had to induce her because of low fluid but they are both fine and apparently she had a super fast induction! she uses the same ob as me so that's good to know!

yay for it being Friday! I hope your son has a great field day!!
May 14th, 2010, 07:41 AM
Im so glad your NST went great!!!!
I think today we are going to go out and get the Rocker/Glider. Thats the only thing left that we need and I really want it period!! I LOVED our old rocker glider, but we used it so much until it wore out, then we got rid of it when we moved, but I could sit and rock and glide in that all day long!! lol.

So we are gonna head out in a bit and get that. Thats so great about the girl you have NST's with!! Great for a superfast induction! Mine with kalli only lasted about 3 hrs!

Woohoo! We are SO CLOSE!!!!!!!!!

May 14th, 2010, 08:14 AM
have fun shopping! I am so glad it is the weekend, now if only it were 5pm! soon enough I guess! I have to run the vacuum at lunch and mop the kitchen and bathroom floors so that is done and I don't have to worry about it, I am trying to keep the house clean so when I do go into labor everything is in order. maybe mopping will send me into labor LOL
May 14th, 2010, 10:46 AM
I say the same thing about vaccuuming. Maybe it'll send me into labor. I just realized, thanks to DH, that is Alba waits till induction date, I'll be living with THREE Gemini's (I'm not a zodiac person or anything like that, I just read them for fun), but Dh and Jaden are both Gemini's, and if Alba is born after the 21st, she'll be a Gemini as well! lol

Then there is me, a NOvember-thanksgiving baby (saggiatarrius) and Kalli is an October baby, a Libra..LOL.

Its fun to read about how their straits are and compare them to the actual person... Mine is Hilarious on this site: Zodiac Signs - Learn About Astrology Signs

My only strong trait says Independent, while my dh and the kids have like 5 or 6 each..LOL.
Then it tells me that DH and I are TOTAL opposites, but since Opposites actually attract, it turns out really well... (Like I didnt already know that..lol).

Anyway, like I said, I think its fun reading stuff like that, and comparing the traits to the actual person. Sometimes its NOWHERE near correct but on some, its like its dead on 100% correct!

Well we went out and found a rocker/glider. Our couch and love seat are made of microfiber stuff and its a light and medium color with dark brown leather and then a lighter colored wood at the bottom, its actually pretty hard to match it with anything at all, unless its black, or dark brown. But Walmart had rocker glider with dark walnut wood and the microfiber fabric on the chair (We knew it looked close to our other furniture) but when we got home, its the EXACT same! So it matches perfectly! I'm so happy with it!!!

How is your day going?

May 14th, 2010, 11:46 AM
I am not really into horoscopes but I am a capricorn and it is pretty much on! as is my hubbys who is a scorpio and even Sydney who is an aquarius is pretty on, that is weird!

glad you found a glider! that's awesome! my day is going slow LOL, too much work and I don't feel like working!! I just ran to Dunkin Donunts and got an iced latte, I just figured out they can make it with splenda so I can actually drink them, yay!! I needed a pick me up to get through the afternoon!

I think tonight we are having a couple friends over to watch the Flyers game (hockey in case you don't follow sports, not everyone does LOL) and then tomorrow we will do a picnic at the park I think. hoping for a nice relaxing weekend! any plans?
May 14th, 2010, 05:20 PM
Yeah, I'm not into horoscopes either, I'll read them for fun and figured out a while back that almost anyone can read a horoscope and fit it in somewhere..lol. its pretty funny and only for entertainment on my part, i Just wanted to post the question to see if if was just me or if anyone else though the signs described them. Its pretty neat! I think all but a couple it fit to a "T".

No big plans for the weekend...Dh is off work, so we'll try to have a relaxing weekend, of course unless I go into labor. That would be AWESOME! lol.

Right now, we are playing Family Feud on Facebook....its pretty addicting!

May 14th, 2010, 07:41 PM
I try to stay away from the FB games because I don't want to become addicted LOL, I know I would! we had a couple of friends over for the game! Flyers won, huge win! one more playoff series before the Stanley Cup! we are huge hockey and football fans LOL, my DH more than me but I like to watch too! Even Sydney likes to watch LOL

tomorrow we are either going to go the park or maybe this little zoo that is near us, they have animals you can feed, Syd loves it there and it is pretty cheap for a day out. we'll see how we feel in the morning I guess! have a nice weekend with hubby! sending you labor vibes
May 15th, 2010, 06:29 AM
Today is the day that my dh predicted months back that Alba would be born, becuase he bought a webkin LOVE KITTEN that he named Alba and when it showed up her Birthday, it was May 15...lol Doubt it will happen today but ya never know.

I just realized that this is DH's last weekend off (he is off work every other weekend) before the baby is born. So this is his last weekend off of it just being me, him and Jaden and Kalli. Im hoping we can do something special or fun with them. The next time he's off for a whole weekend, we'll be home with a new baby (if she waits till induction date).

I hope you have a great weekend! Thats great that the Flyers won! I do keep up SOME with sports but not much. If its college football, then YES, esp Alabama!

by the way, have you noticed that you and I have the most posts of any of the due date buddies and its been viewed around 2100 times! lol

May 15th, 2010, 09:16 AM
LOL that's funny! apparently someone likes to read our conversations LOL....maybe you will have her today, never know! the nurse who does my NSTs predicted the 16th for me and my sister predicted the 17th because it's her anniversery. I doubt either are right but funny to see what people predict, I still predict the 26th. we went to a little zoo near us this morniing and Syd crashed on the way home so she is napping. when she wakes up maybe we will go to Target or something and pick up a few baby things. I don't really need anything but it is fun to shop LOL....I hope you guys do something fun and special for your last weekend as a family of 4!
May 15th, 2010, 01:19 PM
We've had a good day. We took the kids to Chuck E Cheeses, since its been a while since we've been there. They had a great time, and then we went to a few stores but didnt buy anything and are now back home. I'm exhausted..All that walking really wore me out. Kids have been upstairs and are actually being quiet and good, I think they'v ebeen playing the Playstation 2 or watching tv. Everyonce in a while we'll hear from one of them.
Dh is worn out too..lol... I've been sitting in the rocker glider (I LOVE THIS THING) I wonder if it will have the same effect as a swing would? lol.
I've not had many contractions today at all...
glad you have had a good day.. who knows.this could be our weekend!!

May 15th, 2010, 03:49 PM
glad you had a good day! I took an hr nap while Syd slept and then we ended up going to babies r us for a couple things and I got a few outfits for both kiddos off the clearance rack for less than $3 an outfit! can't beat that! we ordered take out and now we are just loungingm I am sooooo tired, I just want to sit with my feet up LOL
May 15th, 2010, 05:35 PM
At least you got some rest!
We are watching "The Goonies" now. lol. Its been AGES since I've seen this movie! I'm contracting again and they seem to be getting more intense but are;nt all that close together. IM hoping they get close together and this is it, but my luck, it isnt!
Im so tired though! ugh!!!
I hope you have a great night!!!!

May 15th, 2010, 06:25 PM
hmmm maybe this will be it for you?? fingers crossed!

I am watching HGTV, Syd and DH are in bed and I am soon to follow! I need to catch up on sleep while I can LOL...have a great night! I love the Goonies!!
May 16th, 2010, 05:17 AM
Congrats to you and your family!! I updated the main board with the stats! can't wait to hear how she made her way into the world!! Welcome to the world Alba!
May 18th, 2010, 11:17 AM
hey Kimmie!!
We are back from the Hospital now!! We had a choice to day an extra night(since its usually 3 days for csections) but we decided to come home today... I'm doing pretty good, inspite the pain but the meds really help!!! I'll update with an OFFICIAL birth story in the birth story section in a bit!
and of course I'll be writing you here to keep geting updates on you!!!

May 18th, 2010, 11:28 AM
hey there! glad you guys are home! yay! can't wait to read the whole birth story!

I almost got sent to L&D this morning, during my NST little mans heartrate was dropping during some contractions I was having. The OB came down and I had to stay and be monitored for a while there and then I had biophysical done and he looked good so they said I could come home but an decrease in movements and I have to go right back, I also have to have another NST thursday instead of Friday to see if it is still happening and if so who knows??? I had a mini panic attack this morning feeling really unprepared LOL....in other news yesterday at my growth scan he weighed 7lbs 1oz which is perfectly average but my cervix was long and closed on u/s so I decided no to have the dr check it because I didn't want to hear that news twice LOL, I am having a lot of back contractions today so who knows??

so how is Alba? is she a good baby? quiet and content? does she look like you other kiddos did? she is super cute!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search