Charizomai & kimmiejo

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 8th, 2010, 09:19 AM
Charizomai's Avatar Mommy to Three!
Yay! You got your office cleaned out!!!!!! Congrats.. A big step!!

Maybe your nephew will hurry up and get your desk...

yes, Our 4D is this Wednesday.. I am so excited!! I have to be at my OB for my regular appt at around 8:45 Wed Morning, then our 4D is at 11. So we will leave and go do something for an hour or so and then come back to the doc.. I cant wait!!!! I didnt have the option of a 4D with my other two, it wasnt really popular then and so we didnt get to do it..... so this time around, I really wanted one!

Today, Im doing laundry and I have to go our in about an hour or so to run a few errands.....but its a gorgeous day outside here. Its suppose to be 70 today (funny since there was SNOW last week) but thats Southern Winters for ya!!!

You have your Rhogan shot this week right?

I happily Breastfed Alba for 5 1/2 months!!!!

Below is my weightloss ticker. This is not for the pregnancy weight to come off as it has pretty much all came off. The rest of it is just what I've been wanting to loose for a while now to get back to my healthier weight!

March 8th, 2010, 11:15 AM
kimmiejo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
yes I am O- so I have to get my Rhogam this week, I have to go to L&D to get it, my dr doesn't do it in the office so I just have to stop in anytime and they give it. shots are no fun but I guess I have to do what I have to do, Sydney turned out to be O- too so I didn't need the shot again after delivery so guess we'll see what this little man is and go from there.

so at lunch instead of working out I ended up putting the crib back together, woot! that's done!! it was only in 4 pieces so it wasn't like I had to put it back together entirely but still, one more thing done!!

so excited to see your pics of Alba! hope they turn out great! it is pretty nice here too, not 70 though...more like upper 50s but it is sunny so I will take it!
March 8th, 2010, 12:20 PM
O-.. that explains it. I had no idea why you were having to get those shots. Im A+ (I always joke to my parents that at least I passed at something...lol) long joke, I was HORRIBLE at academics in school....except Trigonometry and Spelling, Writing/Reading, Gymnastics and Tennis. (ok, so the last 2 were not academics but still) yet I married a genius! Go Figure! So far, our son is taking after DH, which is awesome because he's so good at math and reading to be only 6. He reads at a 3rd grade level and can do math at a 3rd-4th grade level. He loves Square roots!~
Not sure about Kalli yet, she's one smart cookie though but she doesnt BOAST about it like Jaden does. She likes to pretend she doesnt know a lot..LOL..so Maybe Alba will take after Dh as well. Cause im loosing brain cells w/each pregnancy!! lol...

My right left in the calf area started hurting earlier. not like a cramp or anything, just in one spot..Its annoying.. Ive been flexing it to see if it would feel better. and at the moment my entire back is hurting, from my shoulders down, like im all tense but im not. Im thinking of going outside and sitting out there for a bit while Kalli plays outside..Its to nice to be inside right now!!!

Below is my weightloss ticker. This is not for the pregnancy weight to come off as it has pretty much all came off. The rest of it is just what I've been wanting to loose for a while now to get back to my healthier weight!

March 9th, 2010, 07:49 AM
that's funny about the A+ joke LOL, I was a very average student, I could of done better but I didn't really apply myself I guess I was also in gymnastics for a long time, until I got to highschool actually, then I joined the cheerleading squad and tumbled there. I hope Sydney is into gymnastics, I love it! I wanted to do a mommy and me gymnastics class with her but they all started at 2yrs old and then I got preggo so maybe next fall we will do it!

how is your calf feeling today? any better? I have been geeting horrible leg cramps with this pregnancy, usually get one before bed every night, they hurt so bad!!
March 9th, 2010, 07:51 AM
GOOD MORNING!!!!

Hey! Did you have a good night? It went okay for me. My son had a field trip yesterday at school and they went to see a play and I guess he liked it. Yesterday was so beautiful here. Today is overcast and cloudy and its suppose to rain the rest of the week, but not suppose to get below freezing. I really hope it doesnt get below freezing.. I want the warm weather.. the problem with, is when the weather hits spring weather here, we always get tons of severe weather/tornados/lightning storms...etc...
Anyway, My dh is so sweet, He called me this morning and told me that I could go out and get some more things for myself to make it through the rest of the pregnancy..More maternity clothes/nursing tops etc. I thought it was sweet...I NEVERbuy clothes for myself..When I do, its a bra or two, maybe those types of things and maybe a shirt. I just typically don't shop and I don't really like too. I end up getting stuff for the kids or Dh or the house and lately, well the past 7 months its been all about Alba.. The kids have gotten a bunch of new clothes though, we went last month and bought them both a bunch of stuff, but right now, Alba has the winnings of getting pretty much everything. I need a new Easter dress anyway so Maybe I'll go look for one. I guess Kalli and I will spend the morning at the mall.. O, Did your nephew ever show up to get your office desk moved out for you? Im sure its coming along great.

I cant believe tomorrow we are 28 weeks. Its going by so fast. It just seems like this past 4 or so weeks have just flashed by, Has it seemed that way for you? Tomorrow we get to see Baby Alba again. IM so excited, I can't wait to see pictures..
You should get some of your office and baby's room.. Anyway, Have a wonderful day, incase I don't get a chance to get back on here for a bit!

I wrote that before I saw you had replied..LOL
thats so cool that you were into gymnastics! It was my entire life until High school, then our high school didnt have a gymnastics team, they had done away with it the year before because of safety and insurance reasons. My dad offered to coach but they didnt accept it. HE WAS the insurance man..LOL... I loved it and I still do. IN fact, up until November of this year, I was coaching it part time and both my kids were taking it where I was coaching. My son is awesome. hes got incredible upper body stregth and Kalli just loves ALL of it. I miss it so much. Its a great way to stay in shape. Its so funny because while I was coaching it, I realized I could still to cartwheels and stuff on the beam and backhandsprings and back tucks on the floor and a ton on the bars, the vault, now that Im so old, wasnt really a friend to me though...lol..
my kids in my class loved it. Most of the teachers were younger and then there was me. haha! It was fun though!
I tried out for cheerleading but apparently, I don't have any real rhythem unless its gymnastics related.. I definately CAN NOT dance!
My calf is feeling better today.. A little sore but not to bad!

March 9th, 2010, 01:49 PM
I can't believe we are 28 weeks either, time is flying!! so sweet of your hubby to send you shopping! I really need some spring maternity stuff but I hate spending the money, I have a lot of spring shirts and dresses that are empire waist anyway so I might be able to make do with what I have, we'll see how huge I get LOL....I have yet to hear from my nephew, he is on spring break this week so I figured he could drive down and get it, he is 2hrs away from me but I haven't heard from him or my sister since the weekend so IDK? if all else fails DH said he will move the desk to the basement until Kyle gets here to pick it up so hopefully either way it will be out of there by the weekend.

that is really cool about coaching gymnastics! I can still do back handsprings and back tucks too LOL, I only do them when I have had too much to drink though which doesn't happen very often anymore, that's probably a good thing because one of these times I might hurt myself I am getting a bit old for gymnastics LOL
March 9th, 2010, 06:56 PM
I hope I never get to the point where I can't physically do a backhandspring or back tuck, or even a cartwheel.Its so much a big part of my life.......
Im so tired right now though, so IM gonna log of here and head to bed..Its only 8..lol

March 10th, 2010, 07:49 AM
Good morning, I hope you have a good ultrasound and appointment today! can't wait to see pictures!!
March 10th, 2010, 01:20 PM
Alba didnt want to cooperate to much, she kept putting her feet and hands in front of her face. Shes measuring a week ahead (29 wks) but usually she measures almost a week behind.
The picture that we did get, she has one hand over one eye and her mouth is open, but she is indeed, still a girl! lol

March 10th, 2010, 02:47 PM
sorry she wasn't being cooperative, she still looks super cute though! and it is always good to get reassurance on the gender!! I go every month for a scan and I always ask just to be sure LOL.....my little guy usually measures a week or so ahead too. I can't believe that pretty soon our little babies will be here! holy cow! it has gone fast!

so my nephew isn't coming to get the desk until next weekend, but my parents are coming then too and helping me paint the nursery so that will be good! this weekend I think we may go look for a swingset for our backyard. we want to get a wooden playset but they are sooooo expensive! I want to shop around and make sure I get the best possible deal! I figure we will have it for a long time since we don't plan on moving but some of them cost crazy amounts of money
March 11th, 2010, 05:15 AM
We bought one where we use to live but we just got one from walmart and it didnt last long at all...the wood kept chipping and the entire thing started shaking when the kids were on it. We ended up taking it down and trashing it.

HOWEVER, when we moved to this house, there was already one, it has 2 regular swings, and on the other side of the fort it has a tire swing and under the fort has a built in picnic table. Slide, rock wall and rope ladder. But it was here when we moved here and the kids LOVE IT.

Check online at toys r us, and other places like home depot or lowes, sometimes they have really good deals on them. Make sure you get one where the wood is treated or that you guys treat the wood each year so it doesnt mess up and start splintering.
They are pricey but the majority last so long that you definately get your moneys worth!
Swing Sets - Swing Set Kits by Detailed Play Systems
Wooden Swing Sets Reading | Playground Equipment PA | Residential Swingsets
Cedar Ridge Gym Set - Adventure Playsets - Toys "R" Us

Im sorry about the desk. its 6:13 am right now and Alba is jumping around like crazy in there....lol...

Since our babies are growing a week ahead of schedule, you that means they'll come earlier too? lol....

Last edited by Charizomai; March 11th, 2010 at 05:20 AM.
March 11th, 2010, 06:12 AM
thanks for the links!! I have been eyeing that one at Toys R Us, seems like a good price and it looks really nice. that is exactly what we are looking for! there are 2 places near us that specifically sell wooden playsets and have showrooms so I think we will check out their prices and if they are really high (which I have a feeling they will be) we will check out toys r us. I figure we will have it for a lot of years so it really is an investment, I would rather spend more money now than have to go thru the hassle of replacing it so we'll see I guess.

I sort of hope Evan comes a little a early, it would work out perfectly if he came on Memorial Day weekend! my parents will already be here so I wouldn't have to worry about Sydney and finding someone to watch her! she loves my parents so I wouldn't worry that she was ok. of course it probably won't happen that way, that would be too easy LOL......the only thing I know for sure is if he isn't here by 6/2 I will be induced because I am on medicine for GD they won't let me go overdue, which is ok with me!

cute that she is jumping around LOL, Evan is sort of lazy in the mornings and as the day goes on he gets more hyper! by evening my belly is moving like crazy LOL, my parents were here and I was showing my dad my belly moving and he was like "is he playing soccer in there or what!?" he was amazed at how much my belly was jumping
March 11th, 2010, 06:53 PM
I havent been on here almost all day..We have been so busy running around doing errands and stuff.. When I was at my u/s yesterday, the tech was trying to find Alba and she was curled up on my left side (where she seems to stay) but very low and the tech was pressing down with the u/s camera and it was SOOO PAINFUL... At one point when she did it, I actually yelled! lol and she told me "it normally doesnt hurt when I do that' and I kept telling her the baby didnt want to have her head smashed in today....dang it hurt,
its been a little sensitive today too...ugh..i guess cause alba is just staying right there near my hip bone...

I am really hoping Alba comes a little early too.. Maybe mid May...Except Im afraid of my son missing school.....We dont have anyone up here that he can stay with that can get him back and forth to school, so he might have to miss the days im in the hospital...and then when we come home, DH will be able to get him off to school. His school ends around the 28th of may. If the baby isn't here by the end of my 39th week, I'll be induced as well... but ive never made it pass 38 weeks before..Im really looking forward to it.
So My doc will induce around the 26th of May (thats when we'll be 39 weeks).
When is memorial day weekend?
I think we'll be 37 weeks around the 12th? Right? Which is NUTS because that is only.......NINE weeks away.......

March 12th, 2010, 08:26 AM
I hate when they press soooo hard during the u/s! it does hurt!

Memorial Day is the 31st of May, so it is the Monday before our due date.....ideally I would love to go into labor the week before that, the week of 24th but probably wishful thinking LOL, Sydney came right on her due date, guess we'll see what happens.

I went for my Rhogam shot this morning, had to go to L&D to get it, they are soooo nice there. The nurses are so sweet! I also got to see a brand new (like minutes old) baby!! mom had had a csection but the nurse and dad came out of the surgical suite with the baby, it was a girl with a ton of hair, the dad was so excited I started getting that anxious feeling like OMG that will be my baby soon LOL. Then the nurse who gave me the shot said "I will see you in May, I feel a May baby for you", wonder if she will be right LOL

any plans this weekend? I want to try and relax I have been feeling overwhelmed lately like I just want to lay down and have a good cry! hoping the weekend regenerates me!
March 12th, 2010, 07:16 PM
We had some very loud storms come through our area late last night/early this morning. I ended up staying up to watch greys anatomy and private practice and afterwards I went up to check on Kalli (because she had fallen asleep so early in the night, she didnt feel good) and she had a fever so I gave her some meds and then checked on Jaden because I wanted to make sure he was asleep. He has a habit of getting up in the middle of the night and turning on his tv.
Anyway, I went back to bed and every single time I started to drift off to sleep, Alba would start kicking really hard and wouldnt let me sleep. I woke up it seemed like every 30-45 minutes. Then around 3 I heard this really loud sound coming from upstairs and it was Kalli's tv. The storm had turned her satellite in her room off so her tv was that horrible white noise and it was really loud. So I turned it off and the thunder was SO LOUD. Then dh's alarm went off..More loud thunder. I ended up turning on our tv to watch the weather and a little after five, not long before Jaden had to be up for school, he came running downstairs because of all the thundering. It started hailing really bad..quarter size hail or larger, it was SOOO LOUD. He ended up staying home from school (he didnt feel all that great the night before either) and its the friday before spring break, so i knew he wouldnt miss anything but I just couldnt imagine him going out with it HAILINg and cloud to ground ligthning to wait on the bus....(he'd get knocked out or struck)... anyway, so lets just say NO SLEEP last night and of course none today either. lol.... and im exhausted!!!!!!
no big plans for the weekend..just normal stuff.! Maybe some housecleaning..and hopefully some sleep!
Im sure you and I will both have May babies!!! What about you, any plans?

March 13th, 2010, 02:23 PM
nights like that are the worst! the weather here is terrible this weekend! it is rainy and windy and just miserable! Sydney was in foul mood most of the day today (I think she is getting her 2 yr molars) so we just hung around the house, went to Chuckie Cheese for lunch and plan to rent Planet 51 tonight to watch with her. She didn't take a nap so I hope she isn't too cranky this evening, if she is I hope she goes to bed early LOL.....No plans tomorrow yet, I think it supposed to rain tomorrow too, BOO!!

how are you feeling? hope you were able to catch up on some sleep!!
March 14th, 2010, 12:24 PM
I was able to catch up some on some sleep and Dh decided that we needed to take a small vacation this week while the kids are out for spring break, so we are heading to Florida! Of course, I will be extremely limited as to what all I can do, but it'll be nice. We are staying in a house with a heated pool, so at least I can swim.Its good for me, right.... and hospitals will be near as well, incase I need one! lol.. I think we'll have internet so that will be good... My back is hurting like crazy right now and Im so tired and the kids are just FIERCE today....all whiny and fighting with each other..Its annoying.
I really need to go and find our bathing suits..if I cant find one that will still fit me..LOL> I think i have a one piece laying around but a 2 peice will be much more comfty. lol...
Im sorry she was having a bad day... I hope it got better for you and that you have a good weekend.....

March 14th, 2010, 06:12 PM
Yay!! have fun!! I have never been to FL, how sad is that LOL....I have been a lot of places but FL just isn't one of them. We are hoping to go to Disney in 2-3 yrs though. Have a great time and you should definately rock the 2 piece! show off the bump!

we didn't do a whole lot today either, grocery shopping and we went to Toys R Us to check out the playsets, we are still deciding, DH wants to shop around some more before we commit. Thank goodness Syd was in a better mood today! yesterday I wanted to pull all my hair out LOL.....can't wait to hear how your vacation goes! Have a safe trip! are you leaving tomorrow?
March 15th, 2010, 11:04 AM
Hey! We are leaving in the morning. Can't wait.. Long drive but oh well!
We go to FL pretty much every year if we can. There is so much to do, depending on where you go in the state..Disney, the beach, etc.
Im so tired, ive been washing clothes and getting stuff ready..but im exhausted....
and alba has not stopped kicking much at all since yesterday.....lol shes VERY active.
I hope you have a good day.

March 16th, 2010, 01:13 PM
I hope you have a wonderful, safe and relaxing trip!! soak up some sunshine for me!! I could use it LOL!! enjoy your family time!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search