Charizomai & kimmiejo

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 27th, 2010, 10:01 AM
Momeejenjen's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Momeejenjen
Enjoy !

Name: (First name) Stephanie
User Name: Charizomai
Due Date: June 2, 2010
Boy/Girl/Unknown: unknown, we find out in 8 days
Marital Status: married
What # Pregnancy is this for you? 3
How many children do you have? 2

Name: (First name) Kim
User Name: kimmiejo
Due Date: 6/2
Boy/Girl/Unknown: Boy
Marital Status: married
What # Pregnancy is this for you? #2
How many children do you have? 1
January 27th, 2010, 11:24 AM
kimmiejo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
woohoo! yay Stephanie! so glad we are buddies!
January 27th, 2010, 07:26 PM
Charizomai's Avatar Mommy to Three!
Me too! How Exciting!!!

How are you feeling today, Kim?

I happily Breastfed Alba for 5 1/2 months!!!!

Below is my weightloss ticker. This is not for the pregnancy weight to come off as it has pretty much all came off. The rest of it is just what I've been wanting to loose for a while now to get back to my healthier weight!

January 28th, 2010, 05:19 AM
feeling good today! no complaints.....you? I can't believe we are 22 weeks already! crazy isn't it!
January 31st, 2010, 06:59 AM
oK So, i missed this somehow, but we are almost 23 weeks (just a few days away) I cant beleive it!!!!!

Whew, and boy am I exhausted!!! After moving this past week and everything, goodness.... Are you sleeping okay/
I am having the toughtest time getting comfortable!

Below is my weightloss ticker. This is not for the pregnancy weight to come off as it has pretty much all came off. The rest of it is just what I've been wanting to loose for a while now to get back to my healthier weight!

February 1st, 2010, 05:38 AM
it seems I never sleep well anymore....either Sydney is up, I have to pee, I can't get comfortable, etc LOL no matter what I just can't seem to get a good nights sleep! how did the move go? are you guys getting all settled? any appointments this week? I have a growth scan tomorrow and then I am seeing the perinatologist on Wed for my GD, hoping they give me some idea of what their plan will be for the rest of the pregnancy so I am better able to prepare.
February 8th, 2010, 08:50 AM
HOW did I miss this again??? LOL.. i wish I had an alert to when you posted in here.... How did your appoitment go??? Im a horrible due date buddy, Im so sorry that i didnt catch this earlier!

As for the move, it went really well, We moved in on the 22nd'ish and so far, pretty much everything is unpacked, except the huge boxes of clothes that I labled "AFTER BABY' lol..

On the 16th I have a doc appt, its the Glucose appt *eek, yuckie! I hate that orange drink stuff... Just praying it goes well.They said I'd know before I left if I passed it or if I have to do the 3hr one or not. Also, we are considering paying the extra fee for the 4d U/S which would be scheduled between 24-28 weeks, believe.

Monday (the 15th) My daughter Kalli has to be admitted to the hosptial to have a tube removed from her ear. She had them put in both ears when she was one, and that was back in Dec of 2005. Yet for whatever reason, one never fell out and it could cause damage to her eardrum, since its embedded in there. They said its an outpatient surgery and we should be there all of less than about 3 hours, so thats good. She said (5 yrs) when she gets out, she expects daddy and mommy to take her for icecream! lol....

How are you guys? Are you snowed in? We are getting snow here today, we've got about an inch/inch and a half so far. I think its stopped now and no where near the FEET of snow the NorthEast is getting....

February 8th, 2010, 09:01 AM
no worries hon you are a fine due date buddy!! my growth scan was good, baby is still a boy LOL and he is weighing in at 1lb 4oz which is perfectly average so that's good! the peri went as expected, I got started on meds for my GD, I knew that I would because my fasting #s were high and no matter what diet I follow you can't really change your fasting #s so they started me on oral meds, just a low dose for now and it seems to be working. Plan is for monthly growth scans and once I hit 32 weeks I will have to have non stress tests 2x per week until I deliver, they will induce me on 6/2 if I haven't delivered because he doesn't like to let moms with medicated GD go overdue so at least we have a plan! I am happy with outcome and we are moving right along!!

glad you are all moved in! moving is exciting and stressful too! hope your daughter's surgery goes well!! and best of luck with the glucose test! I hope you pass with flying colors!

we got about 18in of snow on Saturday and more expected tomorrow into Wed, up to 12inches they say....I am super sick of snow and more than ready for spring to arrive!!
February 8th, 2010, 01:54 PM
I am so ready for warmer weather and FLIP FLOPS! lol.. Im sorry to hear about the stress tests... I cant imagine having all of that testing done.... So your fasting numbers were high, mine were low with my other two kids but the past few years, everything has changed and my chlosterol is pretty high now and my dad just found out a year ago that he is diabetic as well..plus ive always been a bit borderline anemic but then recently i've been getting so light headed and dizzy..ugh its so annoying..

I hope your scans continue to go well.....I am really wanting to get the 4-d u/s..but we havent decided yet.....

February 9th, 2010, 05:03 AM
I love flip flop weather too! can't wait!!......as for all the testing I don't mind too much, at least it will give me peace of mine and I know they are keeping a close eye on me and baby but taking off work isn't really easy so I think I will have to do all those tests early before work. and that means DH has to do Sydney duty those days, not that he minds but we are just used to doing the morning routine together so it will take some adjustment. we will manage though.

I wanted to do a 4d too but now with all the scans I will be having I know they will give me some 3d/4d shots so I am thinking I should save the money, if I wasn't getting so many I would have def paid for one! I say go for it!! I want to see what baby Alba looks like!!

I wish we could decide on a name! I keep calling him Carson but DH is wavering, he is being so indecisive about the name!!

we will be 24 weeks tomorrow!! woot!!
February 9th, 2010, 08:31 AM
If we were going to have a boy, his name would have been Camden.
I love the name Carson though!!!
Yeah, im thinking about the 4d, It'll be up to DH in the end, since we didnt get to get one with the other 2 kiddos'.. They were not offered in my area.

my sil' is due April 3 and her doc does a "sneak peek" u/s and a few weeks ago, she got one, and it was the 4d one, They couldnt print her a picture, because they'd have to charge her, but they did her sneak peak, She didnt even know she was getting one.. So neat!!!
Speaking of that, I have GOT to get her something...lol... Her shower is in a few weeks and I havent gotten her anything, and she lives 7 hours from me, so Id have to ship it out... Ahh... She is finally getting her boy though, They have 2 girls. so we are very excited.. Except our kids (between the two of us) were 3 girls and one boy...and now there will be 4 girls and 2 boys.. after we have our little bubs!

February 9th, 2010, 09:37 AM
I like the name Camden alot! but we live not far from Camden, NJ and it is sort of a dumpy, crime infested city so I don't think we could use that, that is why we opted out of Trent too, because we live near Trenton, NJ and that isn't so great either LOL

how exciting that your SIL is having a baby so close to you, fun! one of DHs best friends wives is due May 5th, this is their 2nd boy, their 1st is just 3mon younger than Sydney so our kids are really close in age, it is fun! and my friend I used to work with is due 6/23 with a girl, she has a 2 1/2 yr old boy! it is nice to have people close that have kids the same ages! a lot of our friends aren't even married yet so there aren't a lot of kiddos in our social circle...they need to get on the ball LOL

my family was thrilled for a boy since out of 6 grandkids only 1 is a boy, now there will be 2! DHs family is mostly boys though, this one will make the tally 5 boys and 2 girls.

I just had to go to the supermarket and pharm at lunchtime and gosh the stores are packed! weather man calls for snow and everyone has to run out! crazy!
February 9th, 2010, 11:11 AM
well down here if they even mention snow, its like EVERYONE freaks out..but that is the south, ya know.
Actually, my sis in law is pregnant with her 3rd, just like me.
Our first are exactly one month and two days apart. My son was born first, then a month later her daughter was born.
Then I got pregnant with my daughter, and she got pregnant 2 years later, and now we are on our 3rd together.
I can understand not wanting to name your child after the cities...I live right by a city that is a common girls name...lol

February 10th, 2010, 05:26 AM
well the snow is upon us here in Philadelphia! boooooo, we have about 10 inches already but the worst is to come this afternoon, blizzard like conditions and 12 more inches of snow!!! I fully expect to lose power so if I go missing you know why! it is a heavy wet snow and the powerlines are already drooping on our street! oh and yesterday I got a call from daycare that Syd woke up from her nap with pinkeye so now I have to chase her down 3x per day to put drops in....fun times LOL

how is the weather where you are??
February 10th, 2010, 12:27 PM
Wow. another foot of snow. You poor thing....
Im sorry abotu Syd's pinkeye.. I HATE pinkeye... I hope you doin't loose power.that would suck.

The weather here is cold and it was snow flurries this morning but no snow on the ground...at the moment the sun is out and its a gorgeous but COLD day...

(not near as cold as where you are........ i still remember last christmas ('08) when we took the kids to hershey, and we nearly froze to death!!!

February 10th, 2010, 01:41 PM
it is cold here! I have lived in PA my whole life, I used to live upstate and it is 20 degrees colder all the time there and yet I still never get used to it! I just do not like the cold or the snow LOL, I don't mind one snow storm here and there but this winter has been brutal! it is still going strong but for now we still have power so fingers crossed it stays on!......I love Hershey! DH and I used to go there every summer with friends to see The Dave Matthews Band (whom I LOVE!!) it's a nice little town! I have never gone at Christmas though, did you like it??
February 11th, 2010, 04:18 AM
O, Going at Christmas was AWESOME! We stayed in this little house called "The Village Gem" well it wasnt really a little house, but we rented it for the week. It use to be the towns General Store, its not actually in Hershey, but some little town just minutes from the Chocolate Factory. We took the kids to the Adventure Park and for some odd reason, even in the winter, it was only open from 5-9 at NIGHT, and it was cold, the night we went it was like -7 degrees (windchill) and of course my son wanted to get on this little rocket thing that takes you HIGH and spins you around and I had to ride it w/him. I NEARLY FROZE..at one point we absolutely had to stop in one of the stores to heat up and get icecream. the park was PACKED..even in that cold weather but they had the Park all lit up "candy lane" or something like that and it was BEAUTIFUL.

We kept telling the kids we were staying in an ELF house because the stairs were ITTY BITTY (narrow) and all the rooms were upstairs.The house was eXTREMELY old but awesome. WE LOVED IT. Waking up Christmas morning there was neat ((different)) but neat... We planned to go somewhere different every year for Christmas after that, but this past Christmas I had a doc appt right in the middle of Christmas week...and we couldnt plan for an entire week away...So...trying to figure out next year!

I'd love to go during the summer though so the kids could go to the water park too!

February 11th, 2010, 06:57 AM
wow that sounds fun!! cold but fun LOL! you should definately try to get there in the summer! I heard the waterpark is great! although I have never been to waterpark just the regular amusement park which is fun too! we actually live near "Sesame Place" like 5minutes from there so we will be getting season passes if not this summer definately next summer! that is also a great place for kids! lots of water rides! .....well the storm is over and we did end up losing cable for about 14hrs but all in all not too bad, could have definately been worse!
February 12th, 2010, 10:27 AM
They are saying we are in the middle of a winter storm now. but places south of us have snow and we have nothing right now..LOL.. A winter storm for us is between 1-4 inches or more..LOL.. Isn't that sad!
I almost hate going to buy groceries on my normal grocery shopping day, if they even MENTION snow or "Accumulation" in the forecast. Everyone gets all Nutty and rushes out for bread and milk..Honestly, tell me. How can you survive off bread and milk if we DID have a huge snowstorm...I mean, we had a blizzard (a real one) back in 1993, where we got between 2-3 1/2 feet of snow and EVERYTHING was shut down, Power was out...Ice was EVERYWHERE... and the blizzard came out of NOWHERE, NO one even knew it was coming. It happend in March..towards the end of it too..LOL.. My parents had a fireplace that was a cooktop fire place (old fashioned stove) and they made bacon, and eggs and all sorts of food, it was DELICIOUS! But we were w/o power and heat so we all slept in the Living room w/ the fireplace...and a TON of firewood and had EVERYTHING that was in our fridge and freezer stuck in the snow on the porch..LOL.

K, enough about that.. People down here (even though Im a born and raised Alabamian) are NUTS when they mention snow. My DH is from Chicago and justs laugh at how nuts everyone gets....

February 12th, 2010, 10:37 AM
LOL that is funny! I remember the storm in 1993 it hit here too! and I remember staying at my friends house for 3 days straight because I got snowed in there LOL. People run to the store here too, which I totally don't get because rarely does anything completely shut down here, we are used to snow! and also people run out to buy shovels?? what did they do with the shovels from the last storm? LOL I don't get it!!

Sydney's 2nd bday is today so we are expecting my parents later this afternoon and then tomorrow is her offical party. I can't believe she is 2 already! seems like just yesterday I had her! time flies!! any weekend plans for you??

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search