Erinpb & Momtothethirdpower

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 27th, 2010, 10:03 AM
Momeejenjen's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Momeejenjen
Name: (First name) Erin
User Name: erinpb
Due Date: 06/02/10
Boy/Girl/Unknown: Boy
Marital Status: Married
What # Pregnancy is this for you? 6
How many children do you have? 1 (daughter who is 3 1/2)

Name: (First name)DeeAnne
User Name:Momtothethirdpower
Due Date: 6/3/10
Boy/Girl/Unknown: Boy!
Marital Status: Married
What # Pregnancy is this for you? 3rd
How many children do you have? 2
January 27th, 2010, 12:25 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi DeeAnne!!
January 28th, 2010, 06:44 PM
momtothe3rdpower's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi Erin,,,DDB! Sorry I didn't see this board sooner, didn't realize it was UP!
January 29th, 2010, 08:33 AM
Mega Super Mommy
So how are you feeling these days? I am TIRED! YAY - I see we are both having BOYS!
January 29th, 2010, 02:09 PM
I know, that is cool we both have boys in common, AND we are pretty close in age so that is good for relating to each other! And you have a 3 yr old girl? I have a 2yo girl. Weird?? What area of the world are you in? I am in J-ville, Florida
January 29th, 2010, 04:35 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I know, very much alike! I am in North Carolina. I actually was born in Miami, Florida. Have lots of family still in Miami/Ft Lauderdale/Hollywood, Niceville, and Tampa. Love Florida! Are you into Football? Dolphins or Jaguars?

Your girls are too cute! How old is your oldest?
January 29th, 2010, 05:23 PM
Yes, football, GATORS, Jaguars, and Vikings! My oldest dd is 13 (previous relationship)
January 30th, 2010, 12:10 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I was raised into a huge Miami Dolphins family so I have to pull for them. DH is a huge Redskins fan. But we both love your Jax quarterback! He played for ECU, which is where DH went to school.

I wish I was in Miami right now as we woke up to 8 inches of snow today - that is a lot for North Carolina!
January 31st, 2010, 05:46 AM
I have never been as far north as NC, but we try to get to Charleston occasionally LOVE IT THERE! I should make dh take me on a babymoon some weekend before baby comes. Of course, we would bring the girls too, so it wouldn't really be for any romance, just for some family fun before we get housebound for a bit. Do you have any travel plans before baby comes? Are you nervous about leaving your little girl when you go deliver? I am petrified of it......
January 31st, 2010, 12:44 PM
Mega Super Mommy
We have no plans of taking any trips before baby boy arrives. I will be traveling for work a lot next month, but after March, I refuse to travel. I started having contractions with Hayden at 27 weeks, so I am paronoid about going anywhere after that time!

Both sets of grandparents live in town, so I know Hayden will be in good hands when am in the hospital!
February 26th, 2010, 05:07 PM
Hi Erin, I haven't checked on you in a while, besides on the main board! How are you doing? I am feeling mostly good, I have some sciatic nerve act up every once in a while and about two weeks ago I had BAD pain in my groin for about a week where EVERYTHING hurt, so I had to mostly give up my workouts. I am doing very low-intensity exercise and I really miss being able to push myself.
March 13th, 2010, 03:51 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hey!
Sorry, didn't realize this was here!

I am doing okay, hanging in there! I have had a LOT of groin pain, too! This pregnancy seems a lot hard on my body then before!

I am still working as they have not taken me out yet. Luckily my boss has been really supportive and making sure I am okay. I work through my lunch so I can get home an hour early and get my feet up.

I am not able to excercise AT ALL so I am so scared I am going to be HUGE after I have Luke! I am already getting my game plan to start LIGHT after he is born and then a personal trainer 6 weeks after he is born!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search