MrsTiffy & babyloves2dance

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 27th, 2010, 10:09 AM
Momeejenjen's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Momeejenjen
Name: (First name) Tiffany
User Name: MrsTiffy
Due Date: June 7th
Boy/Girl/Unknown: boy
Marital Status: married
What # Pregnancy is this for you? 5
How many children do you have?2

Name: (First name) Kelsey
User Name: babyloves2dance
Due Date: June 7th
Boy/Girl/Unknown: Unknown until Thursday (if baby cooperates)
Marital Status: Married
What # Pregnancy is this for you? 3rd (1 loss)
How many children do you have? 1 (DD is 3)
January 27th, 2010, 11:25 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to MrsTiffy Send a message via Yahoo to MrsTiffy
Hi Kelsey.

Vivian (6)
Caden (5)
Alex (2)
Maura born 9/11/12

January 27th, 2010, 09:57 PM
babyloves2dance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi Tiffany!

Missing our angel since February 17, 2009

Come join us!! Click on the blinkies below to follow me there!

January 28th, 2010, 11:42 AM
Mega Super Mommy
So how have you been doing? What kind of symptoms are you having if any? Have you felt the baby move yet? Do you know what you are having yet?
I have just been feeling really tired some days, and then other days I can't sit still at all. My lil one is very active, and def lets me know he is in there. He has started to wake me up with his kicking.

Vivian (6)
Caden (5)
Alex (2)
Maura born 9/11/12

January 28th, 2010, 02:13 PM
I am new to doing the whole due date buddies thing, so didn't really know what to say earlier. Sorry.

I am doing so much better since I hit 2nd trimester!! I am having a little boy!! (So excited!!) I have horrible heartburn almost every night and sometimes after I eat. I swear this kid is going to come out with a full head of thick hair or is going to be a red head (like his daddy)! LOL!! Baby is definitely doing a lot of moving!! Usually keeps me up for an hour or so when I lay down to go to sleep. Baby has been a little quieter the last couple of days, but I think me being ill is affecting him too.

A little about me (some of this is listed above, but oh well!) My name is Kelsey. I am 28, and have been married for about 6 1/2 years. I have 1 DD who is 3 and have had 1 loss (last February the 17th) at 12 weeks. I live in Nebraska and am pretty much a SAHM, but I do try and help my DH out with the farming/ranching. I like dancing (was actually a dance major in college) and scrapbooking.

Have you started doing any baby shopping yet?? I have bought a couple of clothes and a new diaper pail but that is it. We will be using the furniture/equipment we had with DD for this baby too - we made sure to buy lots of gender neutral things with DD so that we wouldn't have to buy a lot for the next baby.

Have you picked out a name yet? I have started a list of names I like but DH hasn't even started thinking about names. I had to remind him that we only have 18 1/2 weeks MAX until baby comes - there is a lot to do to prepare for baby by then!! We will probably pick out 3 names we like and then pick the one that best fits him once he is here.

Are you planning on a vaginal delivery, c-section, vbac, etc?? I am hoping for another vaginal delivery, but am trying to prepare myself for a c-section. Boys seem to like to try and come out breech on DH's side of the family. I am really nervous about possibly having to have a c-section.

Can you believe that we only have 18 1/2 weeks left!! I am prepared for less than that as DD came 2 weeks early, so in all actuality I could have only 16 1/2 weeks left!! That makes it seem so much closer than saying June. (To me anyway! LOL!!)

January 28th, 2010, 03:41 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am 23 and a SAHM also. I have 2 kids one boy and one girl. I had a loss in April and another in June last year. I am really big into cake decorating, and I love to read.
I have started to buy things for this lil one. I just got all of my cloth diapers today. I was so excited. I am trying to get my dh motivated to bring all my baby stuff out of the attic for me, so I can go through it. Until I can go through it I really don't know what I will need. With him working so much tho he hasn't had time. I think the only things I will need is a new breast pump, bottles, some sleepers, a carrier, car seat, and maybe some blankets.
We have decided on Alex Michael for his name. I am really wanting to have an unmedicated vaginal delivery. I had my first that way, and it wasn't that bad. With my second I had an epidural, and the epidural made my back hurt so bad for days after. That is more to do with the fact that I have had back surgery before, and I guess the epidural just wasn't a good fit with that. I may have to have a csection because of my hernia, and a few other issues. I will find out more about that on Monday. I really hope that I don't have to have a csection. I don't want to have to be in the hospital that long. My Ob wont let me go to full term because of my history, so I will prolly be having the baby sometime in the end of May. I can't believe how close that is. It seems like just yesterday I found out I was pregnant. The time is going by so fast. Before we know it our babies will be here. It is exciting and scary all at the same time.

Vivian (6)
Caden (5)
Alex (2)
Maura born 9/11/12

February 1st, 2010, 06:30 AM
Mega Super Mommy
So do you have any appointments coming up? How is everything going? I have an appt with my ob today, and I have another appt tomorrow with my high risk Dr. I will be getting another ultrasound tomorrow. Everything here has been good. Hope all is well.

Vivian (6)
Caden (5)
Alex (2)
Maura born 9/11/12

February 3rd, 2010, 08:03 AM
I have an appointment next Thursday. Baby has been rolling around and kicking a lot so I am not to worried. Hopefully I will be over this bug I caught last week by then...if not I may have to ask if there is something I can take. Not terribly sick, just drainage and a bit of a cough. Annoying more than anything. So sorry your OB appontment didn't go very well. I hope that your high risk dr appointment went a little better. (I still have to go check the main board and catch up on yesterdays news as I was gone all day yesterday.)

February 3rd, 2010, 09:03 AM
How did your appointment with the high risk dr go? Did he give you an answer on possibly having to have a c-section? Saw that you had more problems with your OB office. So sorry they are putting you through all of that. I hope that things work out and you are able to find a new, better OB. Hopefully they got enough of a butt chewing that they don't give you a run around on Monday when you try and get the results of your blood test.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search