Handymandy & Oreobaby

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 27th, 2010, 11:12 AM
Momeejenjen's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Momeejenjen
Name: (First name) Mandy
User Name: handymandy
Due Date: 06/09
Boy/Girl/Unknown: Girl
Marital Status: Married
What # Pregnancy is this for you? 3
How many children do you have? None living.

Name: Marci
User Name: Oreobaby
Due Date: June 10th
Boy/Girl/Unknown: Unknown for 14 more days (and counting)
Marital Status: Married
What # Pregnancy is this for you? 2
How many children do you have? do angel babies count? One angel baby, no earth babies
January 27th, 2010, 03:02 PM
handymandy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi Marci! It's great to have you as a buddy! When is your big u/s?

January 27th, 2010, 03:15 PM
Oreobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Oreobaby
Hey Mandy,

I actually had mine on Monday, and found out that I was having a baby girl

Looks like we are both having baby girls...have you got names picked out? Mine is in my siggy!!

January 27th, 2010, 03:48 PM
That's exciting! The name you picked is beautiful!

We have picked out Eliot Jayne.

January 27th, 2010, 04:29 PM
That is really pretty too...I like it a lot...

Forgive me for not knowing...but is there duties I have as a due date buddy?

January 27th, 2010, 06:16 PM
Lol I really don't know either. I think somewhere I read about maybe exchanging more info so when the day gets closer we could update the other girls on our status.

January 27th, 2010, 08:26 PM
Ok...that's what I thought too... Hopefully our baby girls don't decide to come at the same time.

Are you excited, or nervous? How are you feeling?? I know you are on bed rest, but I think I missed why?

Last edited by Oreobaby; January 27th, 2010 at 08:30 PM.
January 28th, 2010, 02:36 PM
That would be interesting!

If you are comfortable with exchanging cellphone number we could pm them to each other. I'm a big texter.

I'm on bedrest just for precaution this week. I spotted a little Tuesday morning and my doctor wants to play it safe. I see the doctor again feb. 3rd and see how things are going. As of now everything looks good, hope it stays that way!

January 29th, 2010, 08:07 PM
I am sorry to hear about the spotting... But I am glad that things seem to be going ok so far.

I am a HUGE texter...I actually have a BB so if you do too, we can even exchange PINs.

Because I do not see any other pictures of kids, I am assuming this is your first

January 31st, 2010, 03:38 PM
I don't think I know what a BB is? lol

We don't have any other living children.

How long have you and your DH been married? We will be celebrating our 2 year anniversary in March!

February 4th, 2010, 10:50 AM
BB is black berry.

That is so funny...what day in March??? the reason I ask, is because DH and I will be celebrating our 2 year anniversary in March as well...weird!! I also have no living children, just my angel baby, and the baby that is in my tummy now!! I am so excited to be due in June. Originally I was due this month, so I have been having a bit of a hard time, but still happy all the same. We have been TTC since we got married.

February 5th, 2010, 10:37 PM
Oh, no I don't have a blackberry.

We were married on the 21st! That is really strange!

Sorry this is a hard month for you. I understand though. I was due in February with our first also. Too weird how much we have in common!

February 7th, 2010, 10:53 PM
We were married on the 29th. that is very strange how much we have in comman...I hope you are doing well...sorry I have been sort of MIA.

February 10th, 2010, 09:45 AM
I am doing good. Bed rest is getting old. I go back to the peri and the OB next week. Hopefully I will get soon better news than last time.

I've beem MIA too. The internet on my phone is so slow, so mostly I read and that's not a lot of posts. I wish I had a laptop for the couch! Lol

I hope you are doing well!

March 8th, 2010, 03:15 PM
Sorry...I really suck at this...I have been feeling very overwhelmed about getting everything done before baby gets here...lol...and I still have 14 wks...

I hope you are still doing well, and I'm going to try to be a better DDB...sorry!!

March 16th, 2010, 03:57 PM
I know how you feel about being overwhelmed. We still don't have anything done in the baby's room! I feel so behind. I'm still stuck at home. I thought the doctor would let me go back to work after today's appointment today, but nope! Stinks. I am now going every two weeks for appointments. I guess we are getting closer!

March 17th, 2010, 03:01 PM
Ya, after my next appointment I will be on two week appointments...it is getting closer...12 wks...it's exciting and scary at the same time...We got some stuff done in the nursery this past week, but still feeling very behind. I'm sorry you still have to be on bed rest...that definitely sucks, but whatever is best for you LO!! I just put a message on the main board, because I haven't really seen you around, so i was getting worried...I'm glad all in all everything is going well!!

March 26th, 2010, 03:10 PM
Hey, how's it going? I wish we had stuff done in the baby's room! All the wallpaper is down though. That's a good start. The weekend of my shower my DH's family will be here and they are planning of finishing the painting and getting stuff set up. Then it's going to be a long wait! lol At least we have birthing classes to attend weekly to occupy us for 5 weeks. Are you doing birthing classes? Anything planned for your anniversary?

April 18th, 2010, 09:36 PM
Hey...has it really been that long since I have written...I am so sorry...times seems to always be getting away from me.

We didn't really do anything for our anniversary. DH was super sick with a super bad cold...and so we did go for breakfast the weekend after, but since he was off sick for 3 days before our anniversary, and had a fever of 102 we just stayed home. It was ok...I was a bit disappointed because I know next years anniversary will be different because of the baby, not bad, just different. Did you and DH do anything?

I have also been on holidays this week, but super busy doing stuff in the nursery. I am starting to feel nesting set in, and really, I wish I had one more week of holidays to be able to get stuff done.

I hope you are still doing well...are you still on bed rest? I still have your number on my phone, and think about texting one day...do you have unlimited texting...I am a big texter, I'm kind of a geek. : )

April 21st, 2010, 09:59 AM
I think about texting you too, but I still need to get your number in my phone. I think I will do that right now since I am thinking about it and on here. I will really need it here in the up coming months!

The baby's room is finally done! I had my shower and I actually feel prepared for caring for a baby! lol I went back to work a few weeks ago. Really wears me out, but it's making time go a little quicker!

I actually can't remember what we did on our anniversary. That's pretty bad isn't it?! I was still on bedrest so we must have just cooked something at home. Next year will diffinately be different!

We have one more birthing class next week and then it's just waiting for her. We had to get a bigger car so the car seat would fit in it! That's about it's that is going on around here.

I'm going to add your number to my phone now!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search