LJD3Tdance & Anna Vella

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 9th, 2010, 09:42 AM
Mega Super Mommy
[q

Last edited by My Babies; February 6th, 2012 at 08:26 AM.
June 9th, 2010, 10:58 AM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
GL! I see you're on, but I feel like it is time for you to be in the hospital...I guess it is the night before...go to bed

I can't wait to hear from you, I hope you get a chance while you're in the hospital, but I know you'll be busy!

After my appointment yesterday, I'm feeling like it is quite likely that I'll be overdue, which is something I'm way not looking forward to. Every time somebody says not long now I have to remember they're being caring, so I don't yell at them because I totally don't agree. Anytime that isn't like today or tomorrow is not soon.

Haha GL with all the newborn stuff again! I'm totally jealous, in a good way though

June 11th, 2010, 03:00 AM
Oh my gosh I'm in so much pain tonight. Idk what's going on, I wish somebody was online to help me figure this out, I'm dieing here.

June 11th, 2010, 04:33 PM
***Another update, I'm mentally over the edge today. I always get kind of prepartum depression, which goes away with delivery, but I've totally lost it today. I'm considering going into one of the other hospitals, the ones I didn't like so much, and being induced tonight...we shall see how it goes.

June 14th, 2010, 05:49 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I've

Last edited by My Babies; February 6th, 2012 at 08:26 AM.
June 15th, 2010, 06:29 PM
***I have not yet read what you wrote above, I'm too tired to stay online right now, but just wanted you to know Amber is here, and I'll read your above next time I'm on. Adorable photo though

June 18th, 2010, 01:24 AM
OK, now that I've had time to get back on and trying to read what you wrote I'm ready to reply to it. How much did she weigh?
You're brave to not take anything. I'm taking advil and I didn't even have surgery!
I've not yet posted my birth story in the DDC, but I'll probably post it in the subforum within 24 hours. I have already wrote it and posted it elsewhere, but everytime I post it I always try to edit it (with the other kids I did this) so that I have as much of it as possible when the days come where it isn't as clear as it is today.

June 18th, 2010, 06:18 AM
Mega Super Mommy
[quote=LJD3Tdance;20576545]OK

Last edited by My Babies; February 6th, 2012 at 08:27 AM.
June 18th, 2010, 10:59 AM
haha poor little thing, needing to be waxed Amber's hair is just on her head.
I hope your mom doesn't have to leave early
Ouch, driving sounds painful. I know it causes pressure for me, and I don't have a c-section to recover from, but it sounds like you're recovering nicely
I was really hoping to go for 18 months with my little LJ, but he's voted he doesn't want to continue I guess I'll have to hope Amber makes that goal.
I posted Amber's birth story, so you can read it as soon as your up to it. I look forward to seeing Jordan's!

June 22nd, 2010, 11:02 AM
Mega Super Mommy
He

Last edited by My Babies; February 6th, 2012 at 08:27 AM.
June 23rd, 2010, 09:23 AM
I totally know how you feel. I haven't been on JM near as much as I normally would be lately. I'm only here right now because I was woken up prematurely by my wonderful 3 year old...he spent the night at my parents night last night, but he decided he needed mommy in the very early am.
I really think jealousy issues normally don't set in until the kid can steal their toys (crawl, etc.) lol. All the mommies I know who've recently moved from 1 to 2 kids seem to be having no jealousy issues, and I know when I went to 2 we didn't have any, until he was like 9 months old and he could take her toys, and then it wasn't so much jealousy as teaching her how to share when it wasn't 100% her decision (she shared before that, but she always got to decide how.)
As for my 3 older ones, Courtney and Rock just love on her, LJ has only had one instance of jealousy, the first time I sat down to breastfeed her after we came home he saw the pillows and came over to get his loving, thinking I was going to breastfeed him, when I didn't pick him up it made him cry, it was only a one time thing though and it wasn't directed at her, but rather to "Why isn't Mommy holding me?" He has quit breastfeeding entirely though, I tried to fight the fight, but he wasn't having it...so we kinda made it to 15 months...I had wanted 18, but c'est la vie.
You could still totally post Joshua's birth story if you're still in his PR. In fact the 2004 PR JUST got a birth story subforum And it was a nice experince getting to go into labor on my own, though I really wish the doctor had been a little more accurate on when he'd arrive...otherwise it was a wonderful experience.
Do you know how much Jordan is weighing now? You should update your siggy to show her off I will be doing that, but I think I'm still in the window where my current one is too new, so I figure I'll update around the time of Courtney's birthday when I was planning to take this one down anyway.

July 2nd, 2010, 04:25 AM
Mega Super Mommy
H

Last edited by My Babies; February 6th, 2012 at 08:28 AM.
July 12th, 2010, 12:38 PM
Well don't feel bad about not getting on JM on my account, I answer my PMs and check the 3 boards I host on a pretty much daily basis...but this one...not so much...like did we JUST become a PR or has it been a couple days? Idk.

How's the thrush?

Idk how you're doing it, I hope it is going awesome though. You're super woman.

July 19th, 2010, 06:55 AM
Mega Super Mommy
[q

Last edited by My Babies; February 6th, 2012 at 08:28 AM.
July 19th, 2010, 02:48 PM
haha Amber is actually exactly 5 weeks old today. Just a little younger than your little lady

I can't imagine you're not tired. Wow, go you. I'm still tired, lol. But that's largely due to my own habits, not to Amber's.

Thanks for the photo comments. I loved the photos so much. I couldn't believe how great they turned out.

I'm going out of town tomorrow, for a month, I will have net access, but I just can't predict how much I'll be on JM, so if it takes me a while to reply don't be surprised, supposing you're around for the next few weeks until you leave...I hope you don't disappear forever, my last due date buddy left JM after we had our babies...I still talk to her via text though.

I always feel BETTER after the baby comes depression wise. Pregnancy doesn't sit well with me.

Hope you're doing well

July 27th, 2010, 05:46 AM
Mega Super Mommy
[quo

Last edited by My Babies; February 6th, 2012 at 08:29 AM.
August 28th, 2010, 01:46 PM
Those photos are beautiful. I was gone longer than expected due to the fact that we moved! But I'm back, I'll try to get up some photos soon!

August 31st, 2010, 03:39 AM
Mega Super Mommy
He

Last edited by My Babies; February 6th, 2012 at 08:30 AM.
September 20th, 2010, 09:16 PM
How's Joshua doing with his school? Sorry I haven't been on til now...I just can't keep up these days.

The vacation was long, and then filled with crazy times with me getting a job interview and it ending in us moving. I'm sitting in the house I grew up in at the moment, lol.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search