Lousee & bkro9

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 4th, 2010, 08:31 AM
LOUSEE's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am down with that and I like those dates much better too!!!

Trust me I have started the harrsement of DH that we are going to be doing it tonight and every night until this kiddo comes out, as well as walking 1+ miles a day!
June 4th, 2010, 09:52 AM
bkro9's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hahaha, well you want to hear something funny, the instructor of our birth classes and my doula told me that there was a study done and you actually get more cervical benefits if you SWALLOW the semen rather then have sex...LOL! A man definitely headed up that study...but I won't lie, a bj might be easier then sex right now! HAHA!

June 4th, 2010, 10:50 AM
****, dont tell my DH that! I will never hear the end of it! hehee

I am about to send you a PM!
June 5th, 2010, 05:06 PM
Crib bedding came in!

I love it!

I had cramping all day today and high hopes it would lead somewhere...but alas, no.

June 5th, 2010, 08:04 PM
its adorable I love it!!!

all of my cramping and mini contractions have seemed to have faded away... i am not a happy camper!
June 7th, 2010, 05:56 AM
How much longer do we have? I am sooo ready! OH and I am sooo going out for sushi tonight with my boy bestie who is in town!
June 7th, 2010, 07:11 AM
Haha, I have had sushi and wine lately. F it! We are done! I am definitely ready too...I keep getting crampy but it leads to nowhere. Ok, June 8th or 9th would be WONDERFUL dates don't you think???

June 7th, 2010, 09:20 AM
Dude I am so sick of people being in ****** moods around me!!!

My boss says he doesnt want me working after Friday... but I think I will be too bored at home if I havent had him yet. So I think my last day of work will be next tuesday.

I feel like crapolia today... I have been crampy all morning.. hopefully that means something will happen soon!
June 7th, 2010, 10:03 AM
We need to have these babies before we kill someone. And all I feel like eating is fruit and chocolate. That's a balanced diet right?

June 7th, 2010, 11:07 AM
OMG Me too! I had an orange and brownie already today and for a snack I am going to strawberries!

Okay so my boss told me I can be off after Friday and I was talking to my coworker who said fine, but you will be coming back from maternity leave early if you do! I want to murder the *****! Plus my boss planned his vacation around my leave, so he isnt going to be here when I am gone so there is not reason for me to be here!

I just dont understand why she is such a ****... I am so over this day!
June 7th, 2010, 12:31 PM
Oh tell her to F off. Your coworker has no say in it. Listen to your boss! Take the extra time! F*ck it is what I say!

I am friggin obsessed with watermelon. Seriously.

June 7th, 2010, 01:37 PM
I have been having contractions all frickin' day! I hope it means something is happening! Hopefully the glass of red wine I am going to have tonight with my sushi dinner will help! hehee

I am starving! I think it is time for strawberries! OH and I like how nobody believes that I am due next week! Seriously what was I suppose to gain 100lbs?
June 7th, 2010, 04:35 PM
Ohhh jealous! No cramps for me right now although when I stand up I feel like the baby is going to drop right out of me he's so low! Hopefully I'll hear that you're in labor and then I'll start! Haha.

June 8th, 2010, 05:47 AM
So I have to say after the months of waiting and not having sushi, it really wasnt that good. I dont know if it is because I didnt have an asahi/sake with it, (just a glass of red wine) or what, but I was not all that happy after eating it last night.

I feel like a different person today though, no cramping no minor contractions since last night I think this kiddo is just messing with me! Oh well, I guess we will see what the doc has to say tomorrow!
June 8th, 2010, 06:06 AM
So frustrating! The same thing keeps happening to me, cramps all day and then wam...nothing.

That sucks about the sushi! I have to say, it's been **** good for me!

June 8th, 2010, 07:49 AM
I am having a hard time trying to get motivated for work today! I have a feeling it is going ot be a long day!
June 9th, 2010, 05:15 AM
Welp, another night and baby is still in there! I used to think he might come early but now I'm thinking I'm going to have to wait until at least the due date. Oh well. I think you have a doctors appt today so I hope it goes well!

June 9th, 2010, 07:53 AM
Little progress, I am completely effaced but only 2 cen dialated... she said that the only thing I am missing are regular contractions and she thinks it will be sometime next week (Hello I Due next week) oh well...

Hopefully today hurries up, my boy bestie is in town and I am looking forward to hanging out with him!
June 9th, 2010, 09:24 AM
Well effaced is actually more important then dialated! So you're good!

What are you and your friend going to do? I just organized my whole closet...maybe nesting but I consider it more BOREDOM!

June 9th, 2010, 10:42 AM
My boss keeps telling me he wants today to be my last day of work and I am like, but I will be sooo bored at home and my manager keeps telling me, if I do leave after today I have to come back early.... they are pissing me off!

We did get our new king bed (finally) and can I just tell you how much I love it!!! heheheh

I am making him take me to dinner (he can expense it all!). The only problem is he is like 45 mins north of me and I dont want to drive up that way! I am so lazy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search