Lousee & bkro9

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 4th, 2010, 02:12 PM
bkro9's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am definitely going to check out the book!

We didn't officially have a long weekend, but we took one anyway! Went to visit friends in Raleigh/Wilmington, NC! What a nice weekend, but man, I don't know if I can fly anymore! I swear the baby has gained 3 lbs in the past week. So uncomfortable!!! April means 2 more months(ish). I am ready!!!

Did you do anything fun? HAPPY EASTER! Next year we'll be making easter baskets.

April 5th, 2010, 06:13 AM
LOUSEE's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I would love to get away for a long weekend! I am glad you had fun.

DH went and did the family thing (his parents constantly complain about each other and how hard life is, so I have avoided them this entire pregnancy, it is hard to be around negative people especially when I am full of raging hormones). I stayed home and relaxed with the animals.

We are going to be thirty weeks on Friday! I am so happy it is almost over!
April 5th, 2010, 05:45 PM
I don't blame you! My inlaws typically drive me nuts...but I feel bad now because my mil is literally dying of ovarian cancer. It has turned me around...I feel bad being annoyed! Really sad.

I am so ready! Just went to lunch with my friend today whose baby is 6 weeks old, and she is SKINNIER then BEFORE she had the baby already!!! I hate her.

April 6th, 2010, 07:08 AM
I would hate her too! I am hoping the weight goes pretty fast for me. I havent gained a ton, but I can def. see and feel the weight gain now!

I thought of you last night, DH took me to dinner and we got this free appitizer and it was seared tuna on this cucumber/seaweed salad thingy... with a wasabi sauce, it was sooooo good! I was like, I just need the tuna and that is all!!!! But it made me think of you!

So do you think you are going to have him right around his due date? I have a feeling I am going to be late...

Oh and his name is finally finalized Jaxon James (James is my gpas last name), I think DH likes it because it sounds like a name an outlaw from the old west hehehe.
April 6th, 2010, 08:32 AM
I am ok with the weight myself, but I don't know about being skinny that fast! I really hope so. I am vain and I've been excersising like a fiend! Trying to stay somewhat toned.

I really feel that I am going to go early, but I'm sure that's wishful thinking. It just seems like he is already trying to bust his way out. He never stops moving!

We still haven't confirmed a name. I don't see it happening til the end. Oh well.

I miss tuna! I am going to have some on my birthday, May 30th. I figure what the hell, it's close enough! I've been having a glass of wine a week though...baby likes it.

April 6th, 2010, 11:57 AM
I had a glass of wine last night with my dinner (it was my bday) so I celebrated, it was sooo good, the baby loved the tuna, but I think he like seafood everytime I eat it he gets crazy in my belly! hehehe

I want to wear my old clothes! I was getting dressed this morning and I even miss my work clothes.
April 6th, 2010, 01:24 PM
Remind me where you live again? I know I could just look back but I am too lazy to do even that. Haha. It's almost 80 degrees here today (NYC) and it's too **** hot for this prego. I don't know how people are pregnant all summer! If I could plan I'd have the baby in early April.

If people lurk in this thread they probably think we are whiny b*tches! LOL! Screw em! Happy birthday!

I ate a creme egg on Easter and the baby almost kicked through my stomach.

April 6th, 2010, 02:24 PM
Right, we do seem whinny, but I kinda want to hit all the people who 'love' being pregnant... You know in reality they really dont, nobody likes sharing their body for 10 months, not being able to wash your toes (which I could not do for the first time this morning and got really sad), or eat food you love or even enjoy a nice little buzz on St. Pattys day! Come on!

I am in houston, our weather has been beatuiful! what I call Cali weather, mid 70s during the day and 50s at night. Saturday I took the dog to the dog park (it got up to 80) and I forgot water and was walking around the entire time, I made us leave early cause I thought I was going to faint!

Thanks for the bdays wishes... My husband is very sweet and tried very hard to get me something for my bday but he got me all kinds of stuff that has to do with the baby... I was like... I love all this stuff I really do, but come on, its already starting! hehehehe

Are your hormones starting to go crazy again? I am soooo afraid of what is going to happen after the baby gets here! hehehe
April 6th, 2010, 04:16 PM
My hormones are totally crazy. I am a mess! I agree with you on the happy go lucky pregnant people. Seriously, you get THAT excited every time you feel a kick? I'm sick of being beat up all the time! I am just not that cheesy a person I guess.

Ugh, I hear you about the baby stuff. ALTHOUGH if my husband wanted to get me the Louis Vuitton diaper bag that I hinted at for my birthday I wouldn't turn him down...haha!

April 6th, 2010, 05:54 PM
Okay so i am about to vent...

My mother in law.... seriously first thing she says (havent seen her in months) wow you still have soooo long to go! OMG I have two frickin' months! two compared to the last 7 i am pretty happy i will be 30 weeks this friday... it isnt like it is another six frickin months! argggg!

Okay Im over it!
April 7th, 2010, 05:40 AM
Ugh. That is one of my most unfavorite comments. Please just tell me it's almost here or I'll kill you!

Ok...I do not look that big people say....but I am gaining weight like no one's business! What the heck?

April 7th, 2010, 06:08 AM
I totally forgot to tell you DH got me the belly cream stuff from Burts Bee's it is called Mama Bees I think or Belly Bee's it is wonderful!!!!!!! You might want to try it out.

You are almost done!!!!
April 7th, 2010, 06:56 AM
I have that actually, a friend bought it for me. I don't love it though, for me it feels too greasy. I've been using the Palmers stuff which I like!

No stretch marks yet! Here's hopin...

April 7th, 2010, 02:57 PM
Ohhh I like it, but my skin has been soooo dried out lately it just soaks it right up!

I have decided that I am a complainer! hehehee

Any fun plans for the weekend?
April 7th, 2010, 03:01 PM
We have friends coming into the city, but they are bringing their 2 year old hellion so I am regretting inviting them. I'd like to just lay around, go to dinner with husband and veg for a change!!! You?

I just found out I probably have another bladder infection AND a cervical infection. Will find out in a few days. For now I suffer. WHY???

Hey what's with the drama on the main board? That one girl announces she's leaving and everyone begs her to stay...do you know what happened? Yes I'm a nosy gossip...hee.

April 8th, 2010, 06:09 AM
I have no idea, I was wondering the same thing.... and dont worry I am a gossip too!!!

Hopefully you will feel better soon!!! I dont know what a cervix infection is, but it doesnt sound nice!!!

I just got over a bladder infection, it totally sucks and my stupid pharmacy lost one of my perscriptions so I gotta get that cleared up today.

I have no plans for this weekend, I need to mow the front yard, but the motivation just really isnt there... I have realized that alot of my friends are not as much fun to hangout with if I cant drink with them...hehehhee

Oh and I totally understand about the kids sit. Do you find yourself going, my kid will NEVER act like that around your friends kids? (I do all the time!) hehehe
April 8th, 2010, 11:23 AM
Omg yes...I know it is wishful thinking, but seriously, some of my friends kids are SO bad. Is it that hard to make them say please and thank you? And not throw a fit when they don't get what they want? I'm sure my child will be a little angel.

How funny is this? My husband sent it to me. Peep-shi! Wingnut's Photos - Wall Photos | Facebook

April 9th, 2010, 06:04 AM
That is adorable!

Happy Week 30! 10 more to go!!!!
April 9th, 2010, 06:43 AM
My week 30 is tomorrow BUT I'm ready to celebrate today!!! We made it into the 3's!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 9th, 2010, 10:41 AM
MAMA LUCIAN! I just got my 6 week brazillian wax. I'm telling you, it hurts more and more as I get more pregnant. But at least they won't have to weed wack their way to the baby! haha

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search