Lousee & bkro9

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 27th, 2010, 10:19 AM
Momeejenjen's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Momeejenjen
Name: (First name) Amy
User Name: Lousee
Due Date: 6/18/09
Boy/Girl/Unknown: Unknown =(
Marital Status: Married
What # Pregnancy is this for you? #1
How many children do you have? 0

Name: Becky
User Name: bkro9
Due Date: June 19
Boy/Girl/Unknown: Unknown until feb 1st!
Marital Status: married
What # Pregnancy is this for you? Pregnancy #1
How many children do you have? None!
January 27th, 2010, 02:52 PM
LOUSEE's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi Becky! Have you had your big u/s yet?
February 3rd, 2010, 11:06 AM
bkro9's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey!!! Just did on Monday! I'm having a boy! Are you finding out?

February 3rd, 2010, 11:41 AM
We are having a boy too!!! Congrats!

Have yall thought of any names?

What part of the Country are you in?
February 4th, 2010, 01:02 PM
Yay for boys! I live in Manhattan. City mom! What about you? We haven't agreed on any names yet, you? Boy names are hard for us for some reason!

February 5th, 2010, 07:43 AM
I live in Houston (in the city too), I couldnt imagine living in the suburbs. I love the City life, plus I grew up in LA so Houston is still tiny compared to what I am use too.

We are having the same problem with names for the little one. I dont like his names, he doesnt like mine... We will see.

I remember you posting something about moving recently, did you already move?
February 6th, 2010, 05:13 AM
We moved, just a bit uptown! It was a pain in the butt and of course I overdid it unpacking. I am not used to my pregnant self especially since I am still not showing all that much! Well I'm glad you live in a city too, you can relate! Are you showing a lot? I feel like I eat 24/7...and I'm obsessed with cupcakes and OJ which is not like me!

February 7th, 2010, 08:23 PM
I am glad you got moved and are getting settled, I couldnt imagine the headache moving in nyc must be!

No I am not really showing either...(starting to wonder if i ever will) and i totally crave chocolate which before I ate maybe 3 times a year... it is driving me nuts! hehee

so what do you do for a living?
February 8th, 2010, 05:49 PM
Well I spoke too soon...on the day I turned 21 weeks I feel like I exploded! I really feel a belly now.

I teach yoga and I manage a studio here in the city. You? Will you work after the baby is born? I'm lucky because my job is extremely flexible.

February 10th, 2010, 10:17 AM
Yay, you popped. I feel like I am showing more, but not huge or anything. And it really depends on if I am in my regular work shirts...

I love yoga! That would be an awesome job!

I work in commercial real estate (property management), we have a love/hate relationship....

Are you from NY? How long have you been married? Do you enjoy being pregnant?

I really dont like being pregnant... it is annoying and I am sooo sick of people telling me how I should feel, do, everything! eheheh
February 11th, 2010, 05:29 AM
I am from Connecticut, have lived here in the city for 5 years. Married for 5 years, together for 9. I will be 34 when this baby is born. I was in no rush. You?

GIRL I agree with you. I HATE being pregnant! First of all I had all day all night sickness for the first 17 weeks. Now I just feel gross. I don't enjoy getting big, I don't enjoy people telling me to "get all my sleep now", etc. People have so many opinions! I'm also not that paranoid a first time mom...I eat the cheeses, I have had wine, etc. I just think people are so over the top which is why I RARELY post on the main board. I am not interested in 99% of the topics on there.

February 11th, 2010, 07:19 AM
Me and my dh have been together 9 married 5! We werent in a rush either, DH will be 33 and I will be 29 when the baby gets here, we wanted to enjoy our marriage and have enough money and our careers before we even thought about kiddos.

I have actually been pretty lucky, I havent been sick, or anything, I just have no paitents what so ever (not that I had alot to begin with)....

I like reading the board and asking questions because I dont have a relationship iwth my mother and I cant stand my MIL... and most of my friends have very different opinions than I do on how to raise children and stuff like that...

Anyways, here is my email if you would prefer to communciate that way.
a-seeley@comcast.net
February 18th, 2010, 07:56 AM
Hey! How are you this week? I'm doing well, exercising a lot, but obsessed with cupcakes which probably counteracts the workouts. :0)

Do you like your doctor? What kind of birth are you looking to have?

February 24th, 2010, 10:54 AM
I am doing good. Same ol' same ol' I am ready for this kid to come out...

I love my doctor, she is super nice and I have been seeing her for like 8 years now, so it is cool. I am totally having a hospital birth with an epidural... I think all those mom who can go without drugs good for you, but I dont want to associate the birth of my kid with pain hehehee.

What about you?
February 25th, 2010, 09:54 PM
I am ready too! Not loving the whole pregnancy thing!

I am actually going to attempt a birthing center/drug free birth. Not to win any medals, but I teach prenatal yoga and I know a lot about the anatomy of a woman's body during birth...and I know that I have the best chance of not having a C section if I'm able to move around as much as possible. That said, I fully expect for things to go awry! I have an awesome midwife who I love. Dealt with crazy surgeries last year so I am doctored OUT!!!

March 3rd, 2010, 05:20 AM
Just got back from vacation in Anguilla! It was soooo nice. I probably ate too much! I feel huge!

March 4th, 2010, 06:16 AM
Sounds wonderful!

How are you feeling this week? Have yall figured out a name for your son yet?

I cant believe they are going to be here soooo soon! I was talking to DH last night (who is driving me nuts right now) and it occured to me that they could be here in three short months! Are you guys doing a themed nusery or anything?
March 4th, 2010, 10:01 AM
I am feeling decent, but being short I just feel suffocated, baby always kicking and I can't breathe.

Since we live in a 2 bedroom in NYC the room will be half baby room, half guest room. I am getting some bedding made though, owl theme! It's so cute, I will have to post a pic. What about you? I am ready for the pregnancy to be over...but not for the baby yet. haha

We are still discussing names! A few contenders are Jeremy, Jared, Eli, and Lyle. What about you?

March 4th, 2010, 05:55 PM
I am biased I like Jeremy because it is my brothers name. hehehe but all of them are cute!

I like the owl theme, that is original and adorable!

We stenciled some jungle animals on the walls and some trees, I still need to put together the crib and we havent gotten much else.

I am with you with the pregnancy being over, i havent had a hard pregnancy just ready to see him and to be able to be me again... i am obviously not very good at sharing, I want my own body back... does that make sense?
March 5th, 2010, 10:34 AM
TOTALLY! I think I am quite selfish in that I haven't enjoyed it at all. I hate getting big, the kicks seem constant and annoying, and I just want to feel light and airy again! I can't believe I might do this more then once!!!

Jeremy is actually my favorite, not hubby's though. Hoping to still convince him! Any names for you?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search