Kilee & destiny2000

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 7th, 2010, 09:54 AM
kileechatseal's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sorry you ended up in the hospital, but glad you are out for now. I will pm you my number that way you can keep me up to date. Looks like you had a very eventful week. Just rest, relax and get better!

I did get to go to the doctor on wed. for my regular appointment and he FINALLY took me off of pelvic rest. I was surprised that he did, but excited as well. Needless to say, my dh was even more excited.

Hopefully you can recover quickly and get to feeling better. Keep me posted.

March 7th, 2010, 11:07 AM
destiny2000's Avatar Super Mommy
Yay for no pelvic rest!!!
March 7th, 2010, 01:29 PM
Tell me about it, I thought it was never going to end. Did you get my pm? I sent my #.

March 12th, 2010, 11:40 AM
I did get your pm and I sent you a text, but i'm not sure if it went through. I had an appt. Yesterday, I got the ok to work but only 5hrs a day every other day. She checked my cervix and it's all good for right now and Maddox just likes to punch my cervix. I had an ffn and it came back neg. so thats good. Now if I could only get some enery... blah...

how are you feeling
March 13th, 2010, 05:39 AM
I am feeling pretty good for now. I have had a horrible pain around my pelvic bone for a few days now, if that would go away it would be like 10 times better. I didn't get your text message. I have been having issues with not getting text messages, I have had a few other people say that they sent a message and I never got it. I will give you my email address as well, I have an iphone so all of my emails go to my phone. I need to check into my phone not recieving text, but the closest at&t store is like 40 minutes away.

That's good that your ffn came back negative. That has to be reassuring. Atleast you get to go back to work a little bit. I guess it's better than nothing.

When do you have to go back to the doctor? I go back March 31st and then I should start going every two weeks.

March 13th, 2010, 11:19 AM
i will stay going to the dr. every two weeks, so my next appt is in 2weeks...well 1.5 now, because of my risk of preterm labor is high, and now it's even higher from the infection they are watching pretty closely.. i have to take my gd test this week, which i'm sure i will fail but hoping maybe just maybe something will go right. Maddox is pretty active but has his lazy days... I'm planning my own baby shower since thats whats done around here, so that is set for April 24, i'm pretty excited cause I haven't had one since my 2nd baby.. I will try sending another message too, and will put your email in my phone too...
March 13th, 2010, 09:10 PM
Hopefully you will pass your GD test. I know I really hope I pass mine. I am a sweet-a-holic and having to monitor blood sugars would drive me absolutely nuts. I should have mine at my next apointment. In some ways, I am just so ready for June to be here and in other ways I want to enjoy this pregnancy since it will probably be my last. It is just stressing me out sooo much. I don't have any clue as to why I am worrying so much. For instance, if baby doesn't move for awhile I freak out and then like tonight baby was moving a whole lot and I started worrying he/she is in distress or something. I can't sleep because I keep worrying. I just need to relax and enjoy it, but it is sooo hard.

That's exciting that you get a baby shower. I kind of wish I were having one, but being that this is my 3rd and I just had one 2 years ago with my daughter I know I won't get one. Plus, my younger sister is pregnant as well and due 3 weeks after me so I know everyone will be doing the shower thing for her. I completely understand why, it just kind of sucks not to get one myself. Oh well, it would probably be hard to have a shower when you don't know the gender of the baby, plus that gives me more opportunities to go shopping for things. Hopefully, you get a lot of things at your shower. You'll have to let me know how it went.

Sorry if I am just rambling on, I am so tired but I just can't sleep because baby has me worried. Hopefully I am even making sense right now, if not, I'm sorry!

March 15th, 2010, 02:35 PM
i'm feeling so sick, ugg, everytime i eat i want to be sick.. i mean seriously this starts at 26weeks...grr... the only reason i'm having a shower is cause i'm throwing it myself, Thomas's parents and i barely get along and other members of his family wanted one but wouldn't throw one because of them so i'm just doing it myself.. we went to babiesrus yesterday and picked some stuff out, i'm so excited.. i don't care if this is my last pregnancy, i just want it over..lol.. i want him to be born and so we can meet him, and i can have my body back.. i know that sounds so horrible but, i'm ready, i was only not pregnant for 6months lol...
March 15th, 2010, 03:12 PM
So are you done after this baby? I am not certain if I want more, but dh says he is sure he is done so I guess this will more than likely be it for me. He even said he would have a vasectomy but I just don't think I could make that permanant of a decision. I think I will end up having an iud placed after my 6 weeks that way if in the future we would happen to decide to have more it can be removed. I know that 3 is enough for us and financially we probably couldn't afford too many more, but I just like the ideal of lots of grandkids, plus, I love raising my children (most days anyways.. lol).

I, thankfully, have not been too sick this entire pregnancy. In the first trimester I was quite naseated but never really threw up but a few times. Now, in the second trimester, I am not sick at all, still just pretty tired. I hope once the weather gets nicer and it stays lighter longer I can get outside and it can help ease some of the fatigue. I think being cooped up inside doesn't help the tired feeling much.

Are your other kids getting excited for a new baby brother?

March 16th, 2010, 11:11 AM
The other kids are very excited.. i'm going to go with the iud at my 6week. we aren't sure... right now we can't afford anymore, but since he is in school and will graduate in may as a mechanic and i'm going back to school after this baby, we will both have really good jobs, and might want one more (he really wants a girl..lol) in a few years or so, so we are just going with the five yr plan right now...

I've had heartburn so badly lately, whew.... sorry sidebar since i'm suffering

lol

are your kids excited...
March 16th, 2010, 02:35 PM
I have also had heartburn like crazy lately. I was just telling my dh the other night I didn't know that you could get heartburn from water, but I've proven it's possible. It really sucks!

My daughter is really excited for the new baby. She will be about 2 1/2 so I don't think she completely grasps the concept, but everytime we talk about the baby she gets excited. My son on the otherhand is kind of indifferent about the whole thing. Sometimes he is excited, other times he is afraid it will take away some of his attention. He was an only child for 5 1/2 years until we had our daughter and he realized that he had to share the attention. This time he kind of knows what to expect. We try to share our time equally and try to do things all together, but it is hard when you have a 7 1/2 year old boy and a 2 year old girl. They are on completely different levels. Hopefully, everyone will adjust well when the baby arrives.

Aside from the heartburn, which I have right now speaking of the devil, how have you been feeling? No more problems?

March 20th, 2010, 05:41 PM
eh the other day i had contractions for 2hrs that made me want drugs, and lots of them, lol, but knowing my body I knew they would stop...i always contract for a few hours dialate a cm and then stop so i knew thats what was going on, but..man.. my stomach hurt for the next two days. But other than that it's all good. Although I've been sooo tired, and I feel like a house..lol.. how are you feeling this week... any new symptoms, hows the heartburn... mine seems to have subsided for a bit... but i think he dropped a little bit cause his movements are in different spots now..
March 21st, 2010, 12:55 PM
I haven't had any significant heartburn for a few days now (knock on wood). Hopefully the worst is over. I have been a little crampy off and on for the past few days but nothing too severe or anything that lasts for very long.

Have you got everything for baby yet? I feel sooo behind. I haven't bought one thing. Nothing. I really need to get started but I wanted to wait until the final stretch so I could avoid buying gender neutral items and buy gender specific things that I could take back once I know the gender. I'm telling you, not finding out the sex is really hard, especially when it comes to preparing. I haven't even really come too close to picking out names yet. We have got a few contenders for each gender but nothing concrete yet. I probably won't figure out the name until I actually get to see him/her.

March 21st, 2010, 04:51 PM
I haven't bought anything either.. oh wait I bought some pacifiers the other day, lol...I'm hoping to to go on a buying spree after my baby shower... although I'm hoping to get enough that I don't have to buy alot lol... my son turns one on tuesday, so after i'm all set getting that party done, I have a month to plan my shower lol...I couldn't never not know the sex lol it would drive me crazy...lol
March 21st, 2010, 05:27 PM
I am a little relieved that I am not the only one that hasn't really bought anything, although you do have one up on me on the pacifiers. I am not having a baby shower though so I am not holding off due to that, with my daughter I didn't buy a whole lot until after the shower because I didn't know what I was getting.

So, are you still working? I only work part-time and I plan on working up until delivery if at all possible. With my daughter I worked up to the day before I was induced. Hopefully it will work out that way this time as well.

March 22nd, 2010, 04:20 PM
I was working until I was in the hospital for that week, and I'm waiting to find out tonight if i'm back on the schedule or not. I'm ok with either way, my dr told me I can only work a max of 5hrs a day and every other day, so I'm not sure. I'm having a pretty rotten day, it's been just little stuff that has gone wrong all day, but my ex (matthews dad) sent me a message, his daughter was 3weeks behind me in her pregnancy and they have to take the baby cause it's not getting any blood, not to mention Matthew's first birthday is tomorrow, so now not only am I sad for the baby and family, but that its going to shadow his birthday every year that his sister lost a baby on his birthday..ugg..sorry just had to rant...

anyways, i hope you do get to work till you want.. I am going crazy not working, but enjoying not being on my feet for so long..lol..

how are you feeling now that you are over 28weeks... i only have 4days till i hit that milestone.. i'll feel much better then, but it's also so weird knowing that i'm almost 30 weeks and ahh there will be a baby soon!!
March 23rd, 2010, 04:07 PM
Hopefully everything will work out for your ex's daughter. My cousin had her baby at 24 weeks and 1 day in September of 2009. He wasn't due until Christmas day. He was even smaller than the typical 24 weeker because she had placental issues. I believe he was like 14 ounces and 10 inches. Something along those lines. He is supposed to be getting out of the hospital finally on Wednesday. He still has lung issues and requires a g-tube for feeding (he can not eat and breathe at the same time) but in all is doing well. They will have to wait and see if he has any long term issues due to his prematurity. I pray that your ex's dadughters baby will make it through, I could not even imagine the pain of losing a child.

Hope your son has a happy birthday. How old will he be?

It is so hard to believe that our babies will be here in just a couple months. I am soooo unprepared it's not even funny. Oh well, I don't think anyone can ever be completely prepared. I will just go with the flow.

Btw, did you ever get my email address that I pm'd you? I just now thought about it and thought I ought to ask. My text messaging is still not working and I was just by AT&T Saturday and didn't even think to stop and figure it out. My email is always open on my phone, so I can get emails just like text.

March 24th, 2010, 05:52 AM
Matthew turned one yesterday such a bitter sweet moment, and knowing I will be doing it agian in a year is even weirder. I know what you mean about not being prepared, my friend is due the day before me and it's her first baby so they have everything all ready and all set up and now are just waiting lol.. she was like you're gonna have this baby and you won't be ready, lol, ya ya I know...lol... I'm going back up north to nh this weekend and even though I'm not looking forward to the drive and some of the people up there, I am excited to see some friends, especially her since us pg women seem to hibernate..lol.. I did get your email, it's in my phone and all set. I just did my glucose drink so now just passing time till I need to go to the lab and get my blood drawn. Maddox has been so quiet the last few days it was freaking me out, I could still feel him moving just lighter, but yesterday and today is back to his normal self so I feel much better about that.

how is baby movement with you... part of me can't wait for this pregancy to be over, and then i think about something happening and i'm happy to let him bake a little while longer..lol.. but I tell you once term hits, if i make it that far, he's getting an eviction notice, i've already got it noterized..lol
March 24th, 2010, 06:51 AM
This baby has days where it is moving almost constantly and days where it worries me because I don't think he/she is moving enough. I have noticed that this one is more active than my son was, but not anywhere near as active as my daughter. He/she definately has some strength though, neither of my other two really hurt when they kicked and moved and sometimes this baby will get me pretty good where it is almost painful.

I am in someways ready for this pregnancy to be over and in someways I just want it to go on and on. I am excited to meet this little one and to know if it is a he or a she, but then again I enjoy the little kicks and movements and the little bit of quite time I still have. It is kind of bittersweet knowing that this baby is probably going to be my last one. In one way I am completing my family and in another way I'll never get to experience this again.

Good luck on your gd test, I have mine next week. I have never had any issues before so I don't foresee any now, but you never know.

Have fun on your trip! How long is the drive? Hopefully the drive goes quickly and you have a good time.

March 24th, 2010, 07:18 AM
it's a little over a 2hr drive, providing I don't hit traffic like I did last time and it turned into 5hr drive. I should know today about my test, i'm hoping if I fail I can just skip the 3hr test and say I have it cause it's only been a yr...lol...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search