Kilee & destiny2000

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 7th, 2010, 08:24 PM
destiny2000's Avatar Super Mommy
I seem to be ok for now with the swelling, except my girly parts lol.. I keep getting wicked nauseaus when I eat.. I feel like I'm starving and then after 3 bites I'm feeling sick.. I hear ya on the hair, my god this hearburn. And the tears seem to be back in full force too.. blah on these hormones.. and right now I really think all men suck... I could deal with out them for a bit..lol..
May 9th, 2010, 03:57 PM
kileechatseal's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Happy Mother's Day! Hope you are having a nice day.

May 10th, 2010, 01:31 PM
I had a pretty good day, I hope yours went well too..
May 10th, 2010, 05:43 PM
My Mother's Day was really busy.

This whole week is going to be really busy. I am so not looking forward to it, at this point in my pregnancy all I want to do is lay around and I can't. Ugh!

The repair man came to look at my refrigerator today. I guess the motherboard on it went out so that need replaced. The part will be here on Thursday so let's hope that fixes the problem. As if that weren't enough on my way to a Mother's Day cookout yesterday my ODS light came on in my car. I started freaking out thinking it could be something serious but it has since went out. My car is only a 2007 so it's not old enough for something big to go wrong. My dad is a mechanic and he checked it out for me and didn't find anything wrong, he said it could have just been a fluke thing. That's what I am hoping for because I love my car and I don't want it to break. I swear it's been one of those weeks where everything that could go wrong has. I am hoping it gets better.

How are you feeling lately?

May 10th, 2010, 06:08 PM
Well its good that your fridge can be fixed.. and that the car was just a fluke... so.. even though things are going wrong, at least they are "fixable"...lol.. at this point gotta look on the bright side

I'm feeling..eh.. some minutes are better than others lol! I'm so moody I just want my emotions to straighten out. I've been contracting on and off today and it's annoying me..lol.. but not annoying me at the same time knowing that my body is working. I'm starting to look forward to things so thats a plus.. the heartburn comes and goes, but so far no swelling. I decided to rearrange the house the other day lol, so I did that, but I'll be glad when I can clean and it doesn't take so long as right now with me waddling. I have a dr's appt on tuesday along with an ultrasound to check for growth.

Any "signs" yet?
May 10th, 2010, 06:26 PM
My bh contractions are becoming more frequent and painful but that's about the only progress I've had. I am not in any hurry though. I am trying to enjoy only having 2 and my last little bit of any peace and quiet. I think since more than likely this is my last baby I am trying to enjoy it and not rush it. I was definately ready to evict by this time in my other pregnancies. Not to mention I still have to get everything. Maybe if I were ready and had everything I would feel differently. Who knows!

My feet are really swollen tonight. I had a busy non-stop kinda day though. I am surprised that I really didn't swell sooner in my pregnancy. With my son I started swelling at like 24 weeks and it was bad. I also had polyhydraminos with him though and with my daughter I know I started to swell a lot earlier than this. I guess swelling now I can't really complain because it's held off compared to the other 2.

I am so tired, how about you? I get into a good sleep at night and then I am awakened by having to go pee. It's like a vicious cycle. Then it takes me awhile to get back to sleep only to be repeated again. Ugh!

May 14th, 2010, 05:37 AM
Sorry I haven't posted in a bit, I was doing really will with being tired, but today is kicking my butt already..lol... I'm emotionally ready to have this baby, my hormones are so all over the place and I know once I'm not pg anymore I will be ok, or at least will be able to take something. We are getting a new van tomorrow so we can take everyone in one car yay lol.. 35weeks today, how exciting!! how are you doing
May 14th, 2010, 06:45 AM
I'm doing well. I fell on Tuesday over my cat on the way to work and literally did a belly flop. It totally freaked me out! I ended up going to labor and delivery to monitor the baby (after I fell it didn't really move for while), of course a soon as I get hooked up baby starts moving like crazy. My doctor checked me at my appt. Wed. since I had fallen. he said I am 2 cm. dialated and baby was head down which he said was all normal for 34-35 weeks. Because of how the week falls I won't go back to see him until I am exactly 37 weeks. I am anxious to know if i will have made anymore progress. I am so hoping to go into labor naturally with this LO and hopefully get no pain meds.

How exciting about getting a new van. What kind are you getting? My dh actually went to get a van when he got my car. This was about 2 years ago. He went to look at and test drive a Honda Oddessey and I (over the phone) talked him into trying out the Chrysler 300 I wanted. He ended up test driving it and loving it and I ended up with the car I wanted.

May 14th, 2010, 10:35 AM
nice for getting the car you wanted lol.. it's a kia sadona, fully loaded with dvd player sun roof and all power doors including the hatch, yay, lol.. It will make my driving the kids to their dads a little more tolerable haha.. actually we have a graduation to go to on sunday which is almost 2hrs away so it will be our first time in it lol.. I'll be glad to load it up though with the baby stuff so we don't have to grab it on the way.

Today was only 1/2 day at school so the kids are home this afternoon, so far they have been quiet watching shark boy and lava girl lol...
May 16th, 2010, 06:27 PM
How did the van drive? Hope your trip went well.

Wow, it really seems like the babies of our ddc are coming left and right now. It feels like every time I get on here someone else has had their baby. I am just glad that everyone's babies seem to be born healthy. I hope that is a trend that continues.

Are you swelling much now? I am starting to really swell in my feet and legs at night now. Last night it looked my legs were elephant trunks. It was sooo disgusting. It didn't even look like I had ankles. Yuck! I think that the hot weather has something to do with it.

We took the kids to the circus last night and they had sooo much fun. My dd was mesmerized from the opening act until the end. It was so cute! She was even dancing with them. My son said he really enjoyed it as well. We really had a good time. It made me really start thinking that will probably be one of the last big things we do as a family of four. Yikes! That is kinda scary. It's hard to imagine that within a month my family will consist of five.

May 20th, 2010, 09:00 AM
Van drove great, this waiting game is what kills me, I just look at his little spot and just want him here now, especially knowing how much will change, and I am one of those people who likes to get things done and over with. I'm so hormonal too ugg...

Cool about the circus, I'm glad everyone had a good time
May 20th, 2010, 12:11 PM
I FINALLY bought something today. I bought an outfit for each gender. I still have like a million things to get, but hey it's a start. I am the opposite, I am so not ready for him/her to come. I mean, I am anxious to meet my baby, to find out if I have another son or daughter and for my kids to meet their sibling, but I am kinda enjoying the last weeks of only having a family of four. Maybe once I do get everything and am actually somewhat prepared I will feel differently. I am just trying to enjoy the last little bit of more than likely my lasy pregnancy.

Glad that the van drove great. It's always exciting getting a new car. Heck, i still love my car and I've had it for about 2 years. Hope the kids like it as well.

When do you go back to the doctor? I don't go back until next Friday, then I go every week. Time is just flying by. Eeek!

May 20th, 2010, 02:01 PM
I go back on tuesday, my girl parts are soo swollen today, and my cervix is so easy to reach... I believe, I'm more dilated now, so we will see... I can't seem to sleep more than 2hrs all night long so I'm exhausted..ugg... but, we are headed to a car show with the kids tonight at Gillette stadium so maybe the walking around will jump start something, I could hope lol... It's soo hot out today though. blah...yay for buying something
May 21st, 2010, 05:32 PM
Hopefully come Tuesday you've made some change and are more dialated. I go next Friday, I'm anxious to see if I've changed any.

Have fun at the car show. Who knows, maybe it will jump start something. It's worth a try anyhow and even if it doesn't it gives you something to do with the family before the new addition.

My girl parts are swollen as well. It looks really odd. I know this is probably TMI but when dh and I dtd it swells even more, if that's possible. Very weird!

Is it just me or are there tons of babies being born? I am beginning to wonder if there will be anymore left in June. When we move to a playroom will they go with us or do they join the May playroom? Idk, this is the first ddc I've been in.

May 22nd, 2010, 06:14 AM
The car show was great, my fav car is a corvette and there were soo many custom ones I was in heaven..lol... we got there near the end, the older 3 kids didn't have so much fun they didn't care about looking, walking around and watching the cars go fast lol, my one yr old was in heaven though, it's was pretty funny. But they all crashed when we got home lol, probably cause we left at 7 when they usually are going to bed and didn't get home till 10ish lol...

omg I so know what you mean by looking weird, and dtd and making it worse..ugg... Thats the only reason I waddle lol! I finally got Thomas on board with dtd alot to get things going, he sees how miserable I am, and not just slow and body wise but hormone wise it's just kicking my arse... the last few days I've been contracting on and off, and they are def. real contractions, just can't get them steady.. blah.. I did def. drop some more yesterday, like noticably, and lost a big chunk of mucus plug..lol... oh the things we share when we are pregnant..lol..

THere are a ton of babies being born now! I hope I'm one of them who doesn't make it till june lol... We won't turn to a playroom till everyone one in the ddc has delivered. It's basically everyones own choice weather they join the may ddc, or stay with the june one. In my last one I was in the april ddc, but had Matthew in March.. I was going to stay in April but I just didn't really connect there so I went to the March one, I very rarely even post there. Even if I deliver in May I will stay with this ddc because with the exception of 1-2 people I enjoy it here.
May 22nd, 2010, 01:27 PM
Glad you guys had fun at the car show.

I read your post about bloody show. Hopefully it will be soon for you. I know that you are ready to go and am hoping that he doesn't make you wait until your due date. That'll be my luck. Although I am not ready right now, I don't really want to go to or over my due date. I'll be one of the one's that goes like 41-42 weeks, watch. My other 2 were born at 37 aand 39 so I guess we will see.

Okay, I understand a little more about the playrooms. I was just wondering because it seems like an a lot of our ddc has or will deliver in May. It really shows that we are getting close to the end when I get on here everyday and someone else has had their baby. It's exciting and scary all at the same time. You'd think with this being my 3rd it wouldn't be so scary for me. I think once I get ready and get the stuff I need I'll feel so much better about it. Also, not knowing the gender has made it a little harder as well. It's hard to even imagine what my family will be like because I don't know if I'm adding a son or a daughter. It's hard to describe but it's definately different from when I knew the gender for my other 2.

May 23rd, 2010, 06:51 PM
I have found that it gets scarier with each child not the other way around..lol.. so far nothing, I was up last night with contractions but they didn't get closer, so today we went up to nh to opening day of the drag races, we spent 4hrs or so there. We left cause well the kids were getting tired for one, but I lost alot of stuff and was bleeding and we were and hour and a half away..lol... but so far nothing.. grr..I can't take this constant pain with not going into labor it sucks..oh well...

any signs for you yet...
May 24th, 2010, 06:57 AM
Nope, no signs for me yet. My bh are definately becoming more intense when I have them and are happening more often but that's about all. I go to the doctor on friday, I'm anxious to see if I have dialated anymore. Of course with my other two I was dialating and never even felt a thing.

Tomorrow we are going to the zoo with my sons 1st grade class. I am hoping that all that walking around doesn't jump start anything. I am hoping to last atleast another 2 weeks or so. I still need to get everything. Watch, since you are the one who really wants to have your baby and I am hoping to hold off, it'll happen the opposite way. I'll end up having mine early and you'll end up being a few weeks. That would suck! Don't get me wrong, I am excited to have him/her here I just still need time to get prepared. I haven't gotten anything more aside form those 2 outfits and I really won't have time until probably next week. With my work schedule, my sons baseball schedule, making up rained out games, getting the house ready, boy scouts, parties, doctors appts., etc... I am spread pretty thin on time.

Hopefully your contractions and bloody show mean something will happen for you soon. It would suck to have contractions and not have anything happen from them. Just keep busy and keep moving, maybe it will help. Keep me posted!

May 24th, 2010, 09:23 AM
I know right, we will be totally opposite..lol..at least I know I probably don't have more than 2 weeks but still.. ugg, i'm so sore and my hips are just ready to give out on me...I'm really getting messed up with my hormones and having a history of ppd I think I'm gonna opt to start meds just to make sure. I really love my kids but working a few hours a day is good for me and not having worked since march is now taking it's toll on me too.. I just need that break of me time. And on top of that I got a horrible sunburn yesterday lol even with sunblock on... haha irish skin kills... It's 90 degrees out today and so doesn't help my miserable mood..lol
May 27th, 2010, 12:11 PM
Sorry it has been a few days. I have just been so busy lately I really just have time to pop on and see if anybody is in labor or had their baby. We had my sons zoo trip on Tuesday, I worked all day yesterday and when I got home I had a few things to do around the house, today I am just trying to catch up. Whew! It has been chaotic. Plus, my son has a baseball game both tonight and tomorrow night.

The good news is all that walking around the zoo didn't put me into labor. Yay!Although, the walking did make me have to go pee literally like every 10-15minutes. I now know exactly where every restroom in the Columbus Zoo is located. I guess it's good to know for future reference. We really had an awesome time. Both of my kids were extremely well behaved. They really seemed to enjoy it a lot. It was so nice knowing that our last thing as a family of four went so well and will be a nice memory. After the zoo since they were so good we went to our favorite ice cream shop and got ice cream for the kids and of course me. It was super good!

When do you go to the doctor next? I go tomorrow and I have to say I am kind of curious to see if I am dialated anymore. In a way I hope I am just so I can see I am making progress and in a way I hope I am not so I feel like I have more time to get ready. I guess we will see tomorrow huh? I will KUP.

I am officially full term tomorrow. 37 weeks, Yahoo! It is becoming so real now. More than likely within 3 weeks I will have another baby. Aaah! I am so unprepared.

How have you been feeling? Sorry I am writing a book, I'm just trying to catch up.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search