Kilee & destiny2000

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 27th, 2010, 11:21 AM
Momeejenjen's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Momeejenjen
Name: Kiley
User Name: Kilee
Due Date: June 18, 2010
Boy/Girl/Unknown: Unknown (Surprise)
Marital Status: Married
What # Pregnancy is this for you? 6th pregnancy; 3rd Child
How many children do you have? 2

Name: Melissa
User Name: destiny2000
Due Date: june 19
Boy/Girl/Unknown: boy
Marital Status: engaged
What # Pregnancy is this for you? 5th
How many children do you have? 4 plus this one
January 27th, 2010, 12:56 PM
destiny2000's Avatar Super Mommy
Hi Kiley
January 28th, 2010, 07:52 AM
kileechatseal's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi Melissa or should I say due date buddy!

January 29th, 2010, 03:43 PM
So I see that you are expecting a baby boy, do you have any names picked out yet? DH and I are still debating names. How old are your children?

February 4th, 2010, 06:50 AM
sorry i am just getting this, i was in the middle of a move and just got my internet back.. his name will be Maddox Cole, I also have a 10mo old Matthew Sterling, 4yr old Lily Grace, 6yr old Jaiden Thomas, and 9yr old Destiny Mae....
February 4th, 2010, 08:21 AM
Wow, your a busy lady, I have 2 kids (will be 3) and I can hardly keep up.

February 4th, 2010, 10:56 AM
going from 2-3kids was the hardest transition for me...lol, but after that it's a piece of cake
February 4th, 2010, 11:12 AM
I hope it's not too bad. I thought going fron 1 to 2 was hard enough. It didn't help that my son was 5 1/2 when I had my daughter so he had been an only child for a long time. I felt so guilty when I had to give her more attention. This time I know more of what to expect although I'm a little worried about what my daughter will think when I breastfeed the new baby since I just quit breastfeeding her when I was 8 weeks pregnant. I hope she doesn't get too jealous.

February 4th, 2010, 04:47 PM
do you know what you are having? where do you live? ya a big spread is hard, i'm kinda worried Matthew will only be 15months when Maddox is born
February 5th, 2010, 04:05 AM
No, I do not know what I am having. I had my ultrasound on 2/3 but we chose to keep the gender a surprise. I already have a boy and a girl and can honestly say that I have no preference either way. This may be our last baby so I wanted to have atleast one surprise. My intuition says it's a boy but all of my dreams it has been a girl, so I don't know what to think.
I live in Ohio. Where are you from?

February 5th, 2010, 12:02 PM
we just moved to massachusets
February 5th, 2010, 06:35 PM
Are you guys getting a lot of snow? We are actually getting one of our largest snow falls this year right now. This winter has been pretty quite for Ohio which is odd. Where were you from before moving to Massachusets? I see in your signature that you breastfeed, did your doctor say it was ok to continue through pregnancy? My doctor advised me to quit even though I really didn't want to, I would've liked to continue.

February 7th, 2010, 02:48 PM
Actually there is no snow here..lol..the kids thought it was pretty funny. I lived in northern Nh before. I actually had weaned Matthew before, but I don't know why he would tell you that? I nursed my second son while I was pregnant with my 3rd child? dunno??
February 7th, 2010, 04:05 PM
My doctor said that it could cause contractions in the second trimester. I don't know if he tells everyone that or if he just told me because I have a history of pre-term labor. idk. We ended up getting about a foot of snow and some ice to go with it so we're kind of stuck in for a few days. It sucks! So, have you started your nursery yet?

February 8th, 2010, 06:11 PM
Ya nipple stimulation can cause contractions, but I was told basically by my dr that if you are nursing your body is used to it...i dunno... but i guess it's better to be safe than sorry with a history of preterm labor..how early were your labors? I've started a history of pt labor i guess you would say. My first child was induced because i was 10 days late and absolutely not dialated at all... with my second I went into pt labor at 35weeks, dialated to 4cm when they stopped my labor they induced me at 39weeks because I was 5cm and an hour from the hospital. With my 3rd I was dialated to 3cm at 39weeks so they induced.. with my last boy, i started dialating at 30 weeks, I was at 4 at 36weeks (on a friday) and they wouldn't keep me in the hospital, i told them they needed to. On sunday I went into labor on my own (water broke for the first time) and I barely made it to the hospital (1/2 hr away) so i'm not sure whats gonna happen this time ... oh and my labors went... 18hrs...7hrs...2.5hrs....1hr...i'm a little nervous but i'm only a mile from the hosp. this time
February 10th, 2010, 08:31 AM
I went into preterm labor with my son at 29 weeks and 5 days due to polyhydraminos but they were able to do an amnioreduction (remove some amniotic fluid) and stop it. We found out at that time that my son had a birth defect called esophageal atresia, basically he didn't have an esophagus. Normally the baby swallows amniotic fluid and passes it then mother passes it just keeps happening in a cycle. Well, since he didn't have an esophagus he couldn't swallow any amniotic fluid and it just kept building up and building up and in a since was squashing him. That's what caused my cervix to become irritated and put me into preterm labor. Once they figured out the problem they did the amnioreduction where they removed 2 liters of fluid from one pocket and my labor stopped almost immediately. I was kept on bedrest in the hospital for about 2 weeks and bedrest continued at home. Then at 34 weeks I had another anminoreduction where they removed 2.5 liters of fluid. I had non-stress tests done 2x a week, an ultrasound done once a week, saw my ob once a week and a high risk ob every other
week. At 37 weeks they decided to induce my because his non-stress tests were showing almost no accelerations in his heartrate at all.
With my daughter it was a pretty uneventful pregnancy where I was induced at 39weeks because my ob was worried about me making it to the hospital on time. I was dialated to 5 at my appt. and live 45min-1 hour away from the hospital depending on traffic. It was also in January and in Ohio you never know if there will be snow or not.

February 10th, 2010, 01:22 PM
oh my goodness, i'm glad everything turned out well...

how is baby moving?

Maddox moves like crazy, sometimes it's like boy do you ever stop, and then when he does i worry somethings wrong..lol...oh a mothers mind...

are you nervous about labor this time?

i am in a sense because the last one is still fresh in my mind and it was an ordeal, but since i'm so close to the hospital i'm kinda at ease
February 11th, 2010, 08:24 AM
Baby has been moving pretty well although the last two days it has been kind of quiet which always worries me. I think on the quiet days I break my doppler out like 15 times freaked out something is wrong. I'd much rather prefer the moving.

I am not really worried about labor this time. I don't know why I'm not. I am even kind of hoping to go all natural this time and not get the epidural. I guess we'll see when time gets closer. With my daughter I didn't get nervous until the morning of my induction.

So, I see that you are engaged, do you have a date set yet?

Do you work outside of the home? I only work 2-3 days a week at a bank. I would prefer to just stay at home but it is kind of nice to have my own money to do what I want with.

February 11th, 2010, 05:08 PM
tentatively the date is june 4, 2011...but kinda depends on when the baby gets here this year, lol, as I don't want his first birthday on the same day or week as the wedding..lol....I do work, I was a sahm for 8yrs and when I got divorced I started working and I was so much happier. I love my kids but man I love to get out and socialize without them too...lol...my fiancee is worried about taking care of the baby alone...even though he was there for my youngest now, and wants me to take like 4months off, I can't lol, i've had the last 3weeks off from the move and i'm going crazy being home all the time...lol
February 12th, 2010, 05:40 AM
Are your kids excited about getting a new brother? My son I think could really care less and my daughter although she's only 2 is in love with the idea of a baby. She likes to talk to the baby (she thinks she has to do this through my bellybutton) and rub my tummy. I just hope she'll be just as excited once baby actually arrives and it's not just this thing in my belly to her. I really hope that jealousy doesn't creep up.

Are you doing a nursery this time? Since we don't know the gender of this baby we aren't. We are just going to keep the baby in our room until it is about 6 months old or so. We decorated a nice nursery with my daughter and she never really slept in it. She was in our room, which with breastfeeding worked out the best anyways.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search