StarrMom & Mama Chemist 73

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 27th, 2010, 10:24 AM
Momeejenjen's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Momeejenjen
Name: (First name) Starr
User Name: StarrMom
Due Date: 6-22-09 (will be having a C-sec between 6/15 and 6/22)
Boy/Girl/Unknown: GIRL!!!!!!!!
Marital Status: married
What # Pregnancy is this for you? 2nd
How many children do you have? 1 son, 2 yrs old

Name: Sharon
User Name: Mama Chemist 73
Due Date: 6/22/10
Boy/Girl/Unknown: unknown - hope to find out 1/18
Marital Status: Married
What # Pregnancy is this for you? 6th
How many children do you have? 2 (7yrs and 1 yr 7 mo)

January 27th, 2010, 11:43 AM
StarrMom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi Sharon!!!

What kind of chemist are you?
January 28th, 2010, 12:23 PM
Mama Chemist 73's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am an analytical chemist. I work at a pharmaceutical company and test generic, prescription eye medications. What do you do?

BTW, I didn't know when I signed up, but I'm having a girl too.

My Ovulation Chart
January 29th, 2010, 06:52 AM
I like your preg bar. It's strange being 1/2 of the way done with the pregnancy. I know I probably won't make it to 40wks since none of my kids have. My daughter was 38wks and my son was 34wks. I'm shooting for 37 at least this time although I know I don't have too much control over that.

My Ovulation Chart
February 4th, 2010, 01:05 PM
StarrMom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey Sharon! Sorry I suck. I haven't been online as much in the past few days because I usually post at work, and my boss has been mega psycho lately. I'm an admin assistant for a financial advisor for affluent clients, and we only have a 3 person office so things are generally insane around here.

Congrats on having a girl! Did you have a preference either way? We are thrilled to be having a girl since we are having NO MORE KIDDOS, and we really wanted one of each (like most people).

Did you have both of your kids vaginally? I had an emer. C-sec for DS, so I'll be having a scheduled one this time. I'm actually really relieved. I can have it done anytime in my 39th week, so I'm sure we'll opt for sooner than later

How old are your kids? Are they excited about the new baby? My son Xander is not quite 2.5 yrs old, so he really doesn't get it.
February 9th, 2010, 01:17 PM
I have had all my kiddo vaginally and will probably have this one that way too unless there's a problem. Right now she's in the breech position, but there's plenty of time for her to flip. My daughter is 7 and my son is 20 months. He doesn't know what's going on. I imagine it might be an adjustment for him when Sarah arrives. My daughter is besides herself. She can't wait. She asked me the other day if she could be the first person to hold the baby. I explained that the dr and mom and dad will be first and then she will get to. I don't plan on Theresa and Harvey being in the room when I deliver. I'm not sure if they will be with a relative in the waiting room or at daycare or in my daughter's case, school. It depends on then Sarah decides to arrive.

Your job does sound hectic. Only 3 people! I thought I've worked at small companies before (<80 people). Now I'm at a larger pharmaceutical company with I think about 14000 employees world wide so I'm a small fish in a bigger pond. I like it though. I also post mostly while I'm at work (in between experiments and write ups).

So, got a place set up for your little girl? We don't...haven't even started. We'll probably get going sometime in March/April. We usually seem to wait until about the last minute. Drives me nuts! Well, have a good day. Write when you get a chance.

My Ovulation Chart
April 23rd, 2010, 11:43 AM
How close are you to having everything ready? The only thing we really need to get is some formula since we will be bottle feeding. DH says that is something we can get on the way home from the hospital if we need to.

I still have other project I need to finish before Sarah gets here. I'm making a quilt for my oldest daughter and am about 85% finished. I have to tack it together. I also want to finish getting my son's room done. We switched bedrooms for DD and DS a couple of months ago and I'm still not done.

My Ovulation Chart
May 4th, 2010, 01:43 PM
Starr,

Thanks for becoming friends with me on Facebook. When I go in for delivery, it will be so much easier to update Facebook with my cell. I've tried updating JM with my cell, but it's not so friendly. Here's my cell # is you need to text me and I can update JM while you have your c-sect - 817-913-9935. I can text you when I go in also.

Sharon

My Ovulation Chart

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search