CSauvage & Tasheroo

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 2nd, 2010, 10:36 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm sorry you're having a hard time concentrating on your classes. Is this session almost done? Will you be taking a break from your classes when the baby arrives?

My pregnancy is going well now. I still have m/s and it hurts to walk, but other than that I have no issues. Early on, the doctor was worried about my placenta being too low, but that has resolved itself.

We're having our first hot day of the season today and I've noticed that I swell up very easily if I'm in the heat too long. It will probably be a rough last few weeks if it stays warm like this!

We have finally started getting the baby's room set up and buying some of the things we will need. I had a breakdown last weekend because DH was too busy to do anything and he finally started to understand that we're running out of time. It seems to help that now I can say "The baby will be here next month!!!" That has put a scare in him. And DD is SO excited for the baby to arrive. She has started sleeping on the futon in the baby's room because she wants to be near him (even though he's not here yet).
May 11th, 2010, 08:35 PM
tasheroo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am half way through these classes. I have midterm exams this week. I finally started getting somewhat interested in my finance class. The English class is very boring though. Hopefully I get used to it because next semester I have the 2nd English course to take.

Baby is growing much better now that I am not working. My last growth scan showed that he is gaining about 1oz. a day which is really good. He will still be small but I should be able to go full term without any more issues. I feel like I can finally relax a little bit now.

The last big baby thing I need to get is car seat and stroller. I finally found one I like but it is more than I want to spend. I went to Babies R Us today to check it out. It was out of stock in store but I did get a coupon for 20% that is good after 5/21. So I will go back then to buy it with my coupon!

Its so cute your daughter is sleeping in the babies room waiting for him to come! My kids don't live with me but I will get to see them this summer after Thor is born. My oldest will be coming to spend a couple weeks with me after she is out of school for the summer. I am very excited for that! And she is excited to see me and the new baby.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search