CSauvage & Tasheroo

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 27th, 2010, 10:29 AM
Momeejenjen's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Momeejenjen
Name: (First name) Jennifer
User Name:CSauvage
Due Date: June 27
Boy/Girl/Unknown: Unknown - hopefully find out Feb 8
Marital Status: Married
What # Pregnancy is this for you? 2
How many children do you have? 1, DD will be 3 in Feb

Name: Tasha
User Name: Tasheroo
Due Date: 6/28/10
Boy/Girl/Unknown: unknown
Marital Status: officially its married. though I am in the process of a divorce and this babies father is not the man I am married to. gosh that sounds horrible lol
What # Pregnancy is this for you? 5
How many children do you have? 4
January 27th, 2010, 01:03 PM
tasheroo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey Jennifer!

January 27th, 2010, 03:38 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi Tasha. How have you been feeling lately? I remember last week you were having really bad dizzy spells. Have the gone away?
January 27th, 2010, 07:16 PM
Yes, been eating small frequent meals.

January 28th, 2010, 11:13 AM
Its a boy!! So excited about this. Mostly because SO and I were given almost everything we will need for this baby and it is all blue.

Do you know what you are having yet?

January 28th, 2010, 05:36 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Yay! Congrats on your boy! It's great that you're pretty much all prepared now and it worked out, color-wise. Are your other kids excited to be getting a new brother?

We will (hopefully) find out February 8th. DD kept her private parts private up until her due date, so I'll be going into the ultrasound prepared for the possibility of the same thing happening with this little one. But you never know...
February 2nd, 2010, 06:18 PM
My oldest daughter is the only one who really understands that there will be a new baby and she is excited. The original post says I have 4 kids already, but I have 3 and this one in my belly will be #4. My other kids are 2 and 1 so they don't really understand the baby thing.

My oldest kept herself covered the whole pregnancy so I didn't know she was a girl till I delivered. I don't remember waiting to find out being so hard, but that was 8 years ago.

Good luck on your ultrasound. Hopefully this baby won't be so shy!

February 6th, 2010, 10:52 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Man, you have a full house! How do you find the energy to take care of two toddlers and an 8 year old with one on the way! I find it exhausting with just my DD and DH to take care of.
February 8th, 2010, 06:24 PM
Mega Super Mommy
We found out we're having a boy too!

How did you come up with the name Thor? It's very unique, which I like. I thought I had a name picked out for a boy, but now that I know it's a boy, I feel like it's not the right name. I'm hoping a name comes to me before baby arrives!
February 8th, 2010, 08:55 PM
My boyfriend picked out the name. No idea where he came up with it. Grats on ur boy! You still have a few months to find the perfect name.

February 18th, 2010, 09:30 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I was wondering how you were doing with quitting smoking? It is a tough habit to kick and I admire you for taking on the challenge while pregnant!
February 19th, 2010, 12:05 AM
I quit! 2 weeks now!

March 24th, 2010, 10:56 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi, just wanted to check in and see how things are going.
April 1st, 2010, 02:00 AM
I have been doing alright. I saw my doctor about the annoying contractions I have been getting, they aren't making me dilate they are just annoying. Which is very good in a way. I have been working a lot of hours at work so that might be stressing my body out a little bit.

How have you been doing? I always forget to check this subforum.

April 6th, 2010, 09:59 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Is there any way for you to cut back your hours a bit or to take it a little easier when you are working (with a stool to sit on or something)? I am very fortunate in that I work from home. I run a daycare (part-time during the pregnancy), so I'm able to rest when I need to and it's very laid back.

I've started nesting big time in the last week. I find I've been spending a few hours every day cleaning, organizing, purging. Fortunately, my DH is on board and has been helping out too. We still haven't started getting anything ready for the baby yet, though.

Do you have everything set up for the baby yet?
April 8th, 2010, 02:27 AM
For the most part, everything is set up and ready to go for the baby. I still have a couple boxes of baby clothes that SO's coworker just gave him I need to go through. I did a little bit of nesting a few weeks ago. Threw out a bunch of stuff, dusted everything in the house and got the babies closet set up. I still have been sticking to my 1 day a week that I clean, but I have been doing some extra things here and there.

I was doing alright at work up until last week. My hips hurt so bad and it feels like my pelvis is being torn in half. I am waddling really bad and it seems my belly is always in the way. I thought I could work up until 2 weeks before my due date but I don't think that is going to happen. I am going to try to get through the rest of this month and see how I feel then. I might take a leave of absence from work starting in May. I am so bored when I am not working and I am going to hate not having the extra paycheck but I don't know how much longer my body will be able to take it.

April 23rd, 2010, 10:15 AM
Mega Super Mommy
After reading your message on the main board, I thought maybe we should exchange info for when something does happen. Did you want to use facebook or email or something like that? I'm not sure how the other due date buddies are doing it...
April 24th, 2010, 11:32 AM
I know I can send emails from my phone. We don't have one of those fancy new cell phones, but I know email works. My email is tashroyc@gmail.com. Its the same email for my facebook account.

April 26th, 2010, 09:49 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Cool, thanks. My email address is colombe_sauvage@yahoo.ca

How are you enjoying your time at home so far? Is everything going well with the baby these days?
April 28th, 2010, 11:55 PM
I haven't learned too much more about his growth. The doctor is still just monitoring it with u/s scans. I bought a Wii to help pass the time, but I am not very comfy sitting up on the couch so I haven't played it too much.

I had been very nauseous and feeling sick lately. The doctor gave me a script for heartburn medication and a script for something that will help my nausea. So I am feeling a little better. I am having trouble concentrating on my college classes lately. I am so anxious and stressed about the baby that I can't focus on school work. It probably doesn't help that the classes I am currently taking are very boring.

How is your pregnancy going? It seems like we don't have much longer when I see that some of the ladies are already 35 weeks. Then I realize we still have about 8-9 weeks to go and it seems like forever away.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search