DeeAnne's Pregnancy Journal

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 31st, 2010, 05:55 PM
momtothe3rdpower's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I should have started journal sooner because sooo much has happened! I guess I will start at the beginning. Back in the end of September I was on the minipill due to nursing my youngest daughter. Apparently, the minipill is a contraception that needs to be taken "perfectly" every day to work. Well, I knew I had missed a few pills here and there, but I had done that before and I wasn't worried about it. So off I went to Target on Oct. 1st, to refill my pills. Hmm...the pharmacist said to me, your pills are here, we must have put them back. Why would you do that? When they sit out too long without being picked up we put them back. When did I last fill my prescription? August he said. Hmmm...I must have missed more pills than I thought! Took a pill that day. Next morning, I think I will pee on the pg test just in case (girlfriend had given me her extra from a two set) Right away, POSITIVE, VERY POSITIVE. Didn't have the directions though just the test, so I come out of the bathroom and go to the computer to look up EPT...what does this mean. OH! I'm PG!!! Back to the bedroom to tell a shocked DH. We were not trying to have a baby at this time due to trying to pay down debt, content with our two girls, ect...But no compelling reasons why we couldn't add another baby to the family and be fine, so we celebrated that day, figured new baby was meant to be, God had chosen us to be his forever family.
February 21st, 2010, 01:51 PM
momtothe3rdpower's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We were really hoping for a boy this pregnancy since we already have two girls, and girls can be very challenging. It just seems like the girls emotions are on rollercoasters, especially the 13-year-old. Now that we are settling in with the knowledge this will be a boy, some of the fear of the unknowns start creeping in. What is it like to be the mommy of a boy? How big will he be (since boys are bigger than girls)? How hyper will he be (as he bounces around my belly non-stop it seems!) I just can't imagine what it will be like to hold my baby boy in my arms!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search