How is everyone feeling?

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 5th, 2010, 09:30 AM
Super Mommy
I think its been awhile since we've updated on how were feeling (unless i missed it)

I'm feeling pretty miserable lately. For the past week or so I've had some strange tummy issues. Diarrhea, baad heartburn, and some nausea. My pelvis is SORE, especially when I get out of bed. The heartburn is insane. All day, every day. I also have this headache that tends to make a daily appearance.

I have some good days but mostly bad days. I'm at the point where I'm ready for her to be out. I just want the heartburn to stop mostly. I'm surprised how uncomfortable I am with this pregnancy. With my first (I was much younger) it was a breeze and I enjoyed pretty much all of it. I didn't really believe pregnancy could be miserable. Now I understand.

So how are you doing?
February 5th, 2010, 09:38 AM
Max n Meghan's Mom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I still have some nausea that never went away.
Back pain
SPD
And this bad, can't focus headache that I can't get rid of even with the good drugs the OB prescribed.

I'm tired and dizzy.

Oh and did I mention I have pregnancy induced laziness? I'm so tired of looking at my house in the condition it's in but I can't seem to move no matter my good intent.

Thank you for my beautiful siggy, *Kiliki*!Visit My Blog

February 5th, 2010, 09:39 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Exhausted and have bad heartburn.

BUT, the baby has changed positions and is no longer absolutely killing my ribs, which is a big plus.

February 5th, 2010, 09:46 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Adrienne21
I am feeling alright, just abit tired.

My blood sugar has been good though so thats a plus!

February 5th, 2010, 09:46 AM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry you've been so miserable Carmen!

Recently i've been feeling good. I don't always sleep well and my acid reflex gets bad some nights but that's about it right now. I've started working out with a DVD every morning and i think that helps.

February 5th, 2010, 09:54 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm feeling okay besides being tired quite often. I did a lot of walking around yesterday and that made me super tired, luckily im working from home today and was able to sleep in.

No aches or pains yet but I hate bending down!!!
February 5th, 2010, 10:05 AM
CanadianLou's Avatar Laura - mom of 3
Some days I feel great and others not so great. But over all I feel like I am more comfortable than my last pregnancy, espeically sleep wise. Its probably because I have a pregnancy pillow and a better bed this time.

I have indigestion/heartburn everyday but nothing too bad. This cramping/achyness and being sooo tired is the worst thing for me. Oh and that issue I have sometimes with feeling really really really bad for 15-20 mins, but it dissapears.

Thank you Meganpixel for the most fantastic siggy!

February 5th, 2010, 10:33 AM
renee4152's Avatar Proud Mommy of 2!
i haven't been feeling well. i have nausea almost every night, headaches, heartburn all of the time, back aches, and i'm exhausted b/c i get up almost every hour at night to pee. i fall asleep at work sometimes. it's worth it, but i am ready for the days of just being tired from being up with the baby, and most of the other stuff gone.
February 5th, 2010, 10:53 AM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
I'm sleep deprived, I have heartburn in the middle of the night, and my back is constantly hurting. I don't feel awful, just not super great.
February 5th, 2010, 11:25 AM
JaxonsMom2010's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am tired and want to quit my job but otherwise I am doing good.

February 5th, 2010, 11:33 AM
homeschooling mom of 2
Really depends what time of day you ask me. My biggest daytime issue lately is that I've had a killer cold for over 2 weeks so I'm more exhausted then usual and all stuffed up and coughing/headache and sudafed and tylenol are both a joke. Pregnancy wise during the day I'm ok as long as I keep the heartburn in check, honestly the pepcid complete has been a miracle the past couple days, I do need to take 1 every 12 hours but that's all I need and it's been amazing, even multiple zantac 150's didnt work as well. At night I have major trouble with my sciatic nerve issues and my right leg and am covering it with creams and using a heating pad and I'm ALL NIGHT peeing so I'm not sleeping well.

I think if the cold would go away then during the day I'd say I was doing great, but at night is another story.

Glad I'm 31wks tomorrow, even if she stays put till the c-section I'm down to 8 weeks! Holy crap I'm down to 8wks max, better go start getting more stuff ready hehehe
February 5th, 2010, 11:41 AM
Shea131's Avatar Peyton Rylee's Mommy!!
I'm feeling great! I'm sorry to all of you who are not. I really don't have any major complaints so far. I have really enjoyed being pregnant! So I'm not one of those that is ready for the pregnancy to be over because I'm miserable, but I am ready for it to be over because I want to meet my little girl sooooooo bad!!!

Thank you Quantum_Leap for my fabulous signature!!!
February 5th, 2010, 01:28 PM
sarah*'s Avatar Loving My Piglets
My heartburn had vanished for a week (i got it really bad every day) but now it seems to be coming back, my hips hurt if i have had to walk to town and it hurts to walk for a day after that, i have been having slight headaches and dizziness and lots of bellyaches but apart from that im doing ok

Sarah (27) married to Stuart (31)
together for 10.5 years married for 4.5 years.
mummy too....
Ryleigh (8yrs - April 24th 2006)
Rhianna (7yrs - June 7th 2007)
Lacey (6yrs - June 5th 2008)
Lucas (4yrs - April 26th 2010)
Connor (1yrs - February 15th 2013)

February 5th, 2010, 02:25 PM
HarpersMomma's Avatar Super Mommy
As of Wednesday, I'm 75% effaced and 2 cm dilated so I'm not up moving much at all. I have period-like cramps pretty much all day, everyday, but no real contractions (thankfully!) It's difficult to sleep and she gets under my ribs or waaaaaay down low a lot, which are both equally uncomfortable. BUT...each day that she stays in there is a good day! I am enjoying feeling her squirm and wiggle and hiccup! As much as I want her to stay baking for just a while longer, I CANNOT wait to meet her!

February 5th, 2010, 02:48 PM
ShellieBenson's Avatar Veteran
I feel really good usually! I'm really sick of Braxton Hicks contractions though. I thought they were easing up over the past week but then last night and today theya re back full force - BOOO. If they dont ease up I'm called the Dr!

If I shoot all day my lower back will hurt pretty bad, but thats expected. Over all though I really cant complain!
DS - Luke
DS Matthew Joshua - born 4-19-2010
8:17am | 8lbs 8.6oz | 20 inches long

Family BLOG! http://jeremiahlukematthew.blogspot.com/
~Shellie Benson Photography~
www.shelliebenson.com
February 5th, 2010, 03:23 PM
becker206's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have been feeling great, I hope it continues!!

February 5th, 2010, 08:07 PM
ChrissySTL's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I feel pretty good! I have issues with my sciatic nerve on and off but other than that I cant complain!

Thank you MeganPixel for surprising me with this super cute siggy-you rock!

February 6th, 2010, 12:38 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I've been feeling pretty good for the most part. I'm still pretty tired most of the time but I can live with that. For the last week or so I"ve starting getting really sore though. My thighs especially, almost feels like I've been doing lunges or something, when I def have not! It hurts to get out of bed or stand up, I hope that's normal. I have an OB appt on Monday so I'll ask him then.
February 6th, 2010, 02:27 PM
Amanda C's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm so tired, sore and sleepy. I could sleep 24/7 and my legs and back hurt so badly that I can't do much. I also have heartburn all the time.

I can't wait to be done!

February 6th, 2010, 03:00 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm feeling fine except I've had a cold for weeks now. I just can't shake the cough.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search